2009.04.16 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
If KC killed Caylee on the 16th, how long would she have been in the trunk to cause the decomp smell? (made me ill just typing that)

In the Florida heat, I would think that car trunk got very hot! I don't think it would be more than a day or two for an odor to begin.

With all the crap the A's have in their garage, did they not own a shovel? Why did KC have to borrow one in the first place?:waitasec:
I think GA kept them in the shed, the same one she'd have to break the lock to get into to steal the gas cans. MOO

Showing various clips of KC and friends saying where she said Caylee was. Show clips from the depositions - showing Cindy answering questions about Caylee staying at Ricardo's.

LE's calendar shows all her partying activities, who she was sleeping with, and all without reference to Caylee other than "she's with the nanny". Talking about where was Caylee, in the car trunk, chloroformed?

LE's calendar shows all her partying activities, who she was sleeping with, and all without reference to Caylee other than "she's with the nanny". Talking about where was Caylee, in the car trunk, chloroformed?

WOW! That must be a BIG calendar!:rolleyes:

Bethany Marshall.............all KC's partying shows she wasn't a mother at all. Caylee was no where is KC's life - promiscuity, possible drug use - sociopathic personality.

Some dude in California has added almost $400 to KC's commissary account. :eek:

Cindy is saying she didn't know where KC was staying because it's none of her business and mostly she's right IMO

True, except she pitched a fit when she found out KC wasn't at work, but at a no clothes party. If it wasn't any of her business, she had no reason to be upset.

Cindy is saying she didn't know where KC was staying because it's none of her business and mostly she's right IMO

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Since Caylee and Casey lived with Cindy, and Cindy paid most, if not all of Caylee's bills, it was her business.

Back to Casey.

Banner on bottom of tv screen: Tot mom friend tells LE: "If Casey harmed Caylee, she didn't do it alone, she's not that smart."

Heh heh, might be the one way to make Ms. Egocentric confess.

Bethany Marshall.............all KC's partying shows she wasn't a mother at all. Caylee was no where is KC's life - promiscuity, possible drug use - sociopathic personality.
And sleeping only about 3-1/2 hours a night = possible cocaine use? (per BM)

JG - someone close to the family said KC and Cindy, in session with attorney, said that he - JG - killed Caylee and planted the evidence in the car.

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Since Caylee and Casey lived with Cindy, and Cindy paid most, if not all of Caylee's bills, it was her business.

When she was living with TL it wasn't her business when she was living at home then I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member