2009.04.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her physical description matches... as does the bio of the actress Torrey Devitto. She was born in June 1984 - making her mid twenties, like the ficticious ZFG; AND most interesting to me - she's from Long Island, New York!!! She also has curly hair that she seems to straighten a lot.

Wow.............it's almost as if Casey memorized those statistics to use when she needed them!

I never believed that story either, especially the "two guys" who pushed her car into the parking lot. But I do think the car was probably very low on gas (from all the circling around)!

I never believed that either because with all of the exposure this case has received, you can bet that those two guys would have shown up somewhere!

I don't know if anyone's asked this (since I'm new to these forums), but did the car actually run out of gas?

IIRC, George said he had to put gas in it to start it, for whatever that's worth. I think it was in an interview with LE. Hope I remembered this right, please let me know if not.

I never believed that story either, especially the "two guys" who pushed her car into the parking lot. But I do think the car was probably very low on gas (from all the circling around)!

I would LOVE to know if the car really had a bad gas gauge as the A's claimed. I think the gauge story is just another cover up for KC by her parents. :mad:

Wow! I have never seen this video! Cindy really does take the cake. How about the part she says about why didn't police issue an amber alert? Ummmm.....it's been 31 days, Cindy! Geesh! She must be smokin' some good stuff. Why on earth did she continue to hammer in those signs...just unbelievable!...she loves all the attention! :furious:

Thanks for the video link, princess. :blowkiss:
I have to say that after seeing Cindy in the depos she appears to be "off" in some way. I know that JG stated that she had "issues", but I can also see in her demeanor/ behavior something that just doesn't seem "normal".

George said, "the body in the back of the car was not my granddaughter." They both acknowledged a dead body in the car but quickly changed their story to rotting pizza with maggots.

..surely maggots on rotten food, and the maggots on a dead decomposing body are 2 very different things ?

..GA worked in LE , and stated in his deposition, that " that's a smell you'll never ever forget", ( or something to that effect ) :

..which smell GA-----rotting pizza ?? or rotting decomposing flesh ??

I would LOVE to know if the car really had a bad gas gauge as the A's claimed. I think the gauge story is just another cover up for KC by her parents. :mad:

I swear I thought I heard that they had checked the gas gauge and it was working fine. Can't remember where now though!:waitasec:

I swear I thought I heard that they had checked the gas gauge and it was working fine. Can't remember where now though!:waitasec:

It was in some report in the d-dump. Said gauge worked. So all that running out of gas was garbage.

IIRC, George said he had to put gas in it to start it, for whatever that's worth. I think it was in an interview with LE. Hope I remembered this right, please let me know if not.

I wonder if he even tried to start it before putting gas in it, or if he put gas in it just because....then again, I've always wondered if KC drove it around and let it run until it did run out of gas...after she parked it. THEN called TL to pick her up.

I wonder if he even tried to start it before putting gas in it, or if he put gas in it just because....then again, I've always wondered if KC drove it around and let it run until it did run out of gas...after she parked it. THEN called TL to pick her up.

Exactly ... she new full well how much gas she last put in the car when it was out and after having driven that car for years ... she knew how far it would go on that much gas ... so even if the gauge was "iffy" ... she had a good idea ... and therefore, NO reason to run out of gas ... My old '92 VW Jetta had a faulty gauge and I remember when my broke A$$ was in law school ... I would scrape up change and put 92 cents worth (about a half of a gallon back then) in my car ... because I knew that my car got 28 miles to the gallon in the city ... and I was 12 miles away from where I needed to be. Yes, there were times that I coasted to the pump ... I could gauge it that close!! ... Let me tell you, after running out of gas once or twice in the hot southern sun ... I learned quick!! I'm not saying that KC was smart ... but Skinner could have taught his rats THAT much!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77021

The One Tree Hill "Hundred" episode is discussed in the above thread.

I posted back in December here wondering if Casey took the description of Carrie the nanny from the show from what the actress Torrey DeVitto looks like.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3100312&postcount=59

Go to IMDB.com and look at Torrey's bio page:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1722914/

This is one of the reasons that I want to see more computer forensics. I want to know where Casey went with her Google searches. Did Casey do a bio search on this actress? IMDB is one of the easiest places to do a search on an actor or actress or a tv show so I wonder if Casey went there or to another website to look up info on this actress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven