2009.04.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't surprise me at all that GA and CA don't have the same stories about who babysat Caylee. GA didnt live in the Anthony home from about Dec. 2005 through June 2006 after CA and GA split up and they filed for divorce. He wasn't living in Orlando, he was living with his parents in Jacksonville. That would be during the same time period when Casey did use her friends, fiance, and fiance's family to babysit Caylee. Casey did have a job until about April 2006 or so.

I would be surprised if GA and CA actually appear on the Oprah show. If they do I doubt it will be in front of an audience.

George..." I've never had any knowledge of Casey stealing money from Family members"

This is not what he told LE during his interview

NG: George told a whopper in depo = saying he knows nothing of KC stealing money!!

My g0d what a dummy. Did he forget what "raise your right hand..." means? It means lies told during that time are illegal, George.

Other inconsistencies: Description of Zanny and Casey stealing money.

Jean Casares: another inconsistency is who took care of Caylee?

GA: only he, CA and the nanny watched Caylee. CA: JG, RG, Mrs. G all watched Caylee.

GA: didn't know anything about "Zanny". CA: has physical description of her.

GA: not aware Casey stole money.

Oh this has been buggin' me forever....I KNOW George once stated that he "hardly ever watched Caylee." I thought that was odd since he was jobless off and on.

I swear I have gone through old interviews and looked for it...but does anyone else remember him saying that? :waitasec:

Thanks!

My g0d what a dummy. Did he forget what "raise your right hand..." means? It means lies told during that time are illegal, George.

:clap: We sure know why George is an "ex" cop after seeing all this!

It doesn't surprise me at all that GA and CA don't have the same stories about who babysat Caylee. GA didnt live in the Anthony home from about Dec. 2005 through June 2006 after CA and GA split up and they filed for divorce. He wasn't living in Orlando, he was living with his parents in Jacksonville. That would be during the same time period when Casey did use her friends, fiance, and fiance's family to babysit Caylee. Casey did have a job until about April 2006 or so.

I would be surprised if GA and CA actually appear on the Oprah show. If they do I doubt it will be in front of an audience.

I think kc got the job some after june 05. She got pregnant end of OCT/ beg NOV. I do not know how long she worked during the pregnancy.

I do not think or get the impression that kc went back to work after Caylee was born. She took a 3 or 4 month leave after the birth. It is my understanding she was fired because she abandoned the job. It is possible she may have gone back while Jesse was watching Caylee but don't know if it was confirmed. Early 06, she had people sitting but she wasn't working and they called her on it. I will try and see if I can find this info. If anyone has something else on this, please post.

thank you everyone for all the NG scoop!

Oh this has been buggin' me forever....I KNOW George once stated that he "hardly ever watched Caylee." I thought that was odd since he was jobless off and on.

I swear I have gine through old interviews and looked for it...but does anyone else remember him saying that? :waitasec:

Thanks!

yes he did say that.... but i dont remember when.....they talk so much its hard to keep track of all of it :eek:

No............a witness can't be in the courtroom until after they testify

I would imagine that the Anthonys will be in the courtroom during the whole trial. It is usually left up to the Pros and the defense attorney when it gets right down to it. Most parents of a child on trial are allowed to stay throughout the trial.

Remember that Scott Peterson's parents and Lacy's parents were allowed to stay throughout the whole trial. There was a little hassle about it but then the Pros and Defense attorney agreed to let them stay. Other witnesses have to stay in the hallway until after they have taken the stand.

My money is on them staying in the courtroom for the whole trial.

yes he did say that.... but i dont remember when.....they talk so much its hard to keep track of all of it :eek:

He said it during the OCSO interview with Detective Edwards on August 4, 2008. His exact words (per the transcript) were "... 90% of the time or more with, it was my wife watching our granddaughter. You know, very few times that I actually watched her by myself because of scheduling or..." These information can be found on page 44. A copy of the interview transcript can be found at: http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/georgeanthony aug4.pdf

I think kc got the job some after june 05. She got pregnant end of OCT/ beg NOV. I do not know how long she worked during the pregnancy.

I do not think or get the impression that kc went back to work after Caylee was born. She took a 3 or 4 month leave after the birth. It is my understanding she was fired because she abandoned the job. It is possible she may have gone back while Jesse was watching Caylee but don't know if it was confirmed. Early 06, she had people sitting but she wasn't working and they called her on it. I will try and see if I can find this info. If anyone has something else on this, please post.

You are correct. That is the same info on her employment as I have in my notes from wayyyyy back. I remember the interview w/ her former supervisor there (some man--can't remember his name right now). He talks about her working while being pregnant, but never returning after Caylee was born. Talked about how she brought the baby by work for everyone to see. They kept on her the books as an employee until April 2006, then terminated her for job abandonment. All that time he waited for KC to return to work, I'm sure she fed him a bunch of lies about promising to come back to work next week, next month, etc.

Nancy is wrong - she just said that they were sequestered from each other in the depos.
George was sitting right beside Cindy in her depo. He's even listed on the cover page of the transcript as another present party.

George was not in the same room as Cindy during her deposition. George was in another room, as well as Cindy was in another room when George gave his deposition.

If the Anthony's were in the same room together then their stories would have matched. :)

George may be listed as being present on the cover page of the transcript because in esscense he was there but not in the same room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther