2009.05.04 LKB on "Today Show"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What puzzles me the most is WHY in the H would you use a CHILD KILLER as an example of how everyone grieves differently?

If so concerned about the jury pool being "tainted" WHY are YOU and BAEZ the only two in front of the media flapping your gums? I don't see the DA on the news week after week.

Notice she said information leaked by law enforcement was "improper" NOT "inaccurate".

The whole defense team just simply infuriates me!:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Good post,
And may I say that is a beautiful little blondie you have there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krt
What puzzles me the most is WHY in the H would you use a CHILD KILLER as an example of how everyone grieves differently?

If so concerned about the jury pool being "tainted" WHY are YOU and BAEZ the only two in front of the media flapping your gums? I don't see the DA on the news week after week.

Notice she said information leaked by law enforcement was "improper" NOT "inaccurate".

The whole defense team just simply infuriates me!:f urious:

Good post,
And may I say that is a beautiful little blondie you have there!

Thank you! He is our little joy!

LKB is so abraisive. Ugh.
People grieve differently. Yeah, partying it up, grinding up on anything with a heartbeat, banging this week's boyfriend, and calling-texting-IMing, all without a single word about your baby other than "she's with the nanny!" is definitely a show of grief. Gracious. The grieving process sure has changed from when I learned about it. :mad:

LKB will not play to well to a conservative DP qualified jury, particularly in Florida.

Grieving my a$$...nothing KC was doing could be considered grieving, ugly or otherwise. She is evil, she killed her baby girl, chucked her out like garbage and partied on. I fail to comprehend how anyone, LKB, Baez, or anyone else could even begin to try to convince anyone that there is a legitimate reason why Casey did what she did.

MOO

LKB will not play to well to a conservative DP qualified jury, particularly in Florida.

She really IS abrasive.
And when you have a woman defending the murder of a toddler, I agree that the jury will dislike her immensely.

I will not be at all surprised to hear they are turned down for a change of venue. The defense team takes every opportunity to flap their gums in front of the camera. The Sunshine Laws may bring discovery to the public eye but could be said for every case in Florida. I doubt a COV will be granted when the defense can't seem to shut up.

She is a sight!
I disliked her from the first time I saw her.
And I don't think it was just the fact that she is defending KC.
There's something about her- like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Curry asked about how Anthony is doing. "She is doing as best she can for being told the state wants to take her life," Baden said.

:(
'
'
'
'
'
'

Awwwwww, Poor Casey ..

:rolleyes:

*puke*

She is a sight!

I'm there right with ya. I watched most of the Phil Spector trial, and that's where I got my first dose of LKB. :bang: Fingernails on a chalkboard don't even begin to describe how much she irks me!

I don't think she will play well either. What was it she said on the court house steps about having to "educate" the judge on "bench notes" ? VERY ARROGANT !

Baez is in good company with Baden ..
Both :loser:

ITA. I think the more the defense gets on TV to talk, the more they shoot themselves in that foot called "Change of venue".

Ok.. so we have LKB saying they dont have the autopsy for caylee yet.. .. UMMM>. I thought the SA turned that over when JB got his secure server.. Or did he not do that yet..

I think alot of what these people say on the *reasonable doubt tour* is just outright lies to sway the jury pool...

Yup--and Dr G. said there was nuttin from the bones that survived the animals. Defense got the bones and Dr. Lee took a look at them. So what she said about the "autopsy" meant nada.

the defense atty lady talks too fast for me

throw that in with here making NO SENSE and its just a HUGE WASTE :crazy:

I am so disheartened, I fear Caylee will not get justice.

No worries lil kid. Defense don't even have a plan. They are still scramblin around lookin for a loop hole. Linda was just tryin to do a damage control thang. Wasn't a good job either. Caylee will get justice---one way or other.

I love your lil ducky.

What's with the comparison to Susan Smith? What defense attorney in their right mind would compare their client to a woman who under premeditation, murdered two of her own children in cold blood, lied about it, and tried to pin it on a non existent person of ethnic origin? Sound like anyone we know? Way to go Linda!

Wait, what side is LKB on?

She is a sight!

ITA - but I've seen a lot of lawyers like her - female AND male.
Nasty male lawyers often seem to get a pass - that's just wrong, but it's true.

That is all the great dream team can come up with? Really? No worries.

I really think this interview was to taunt the SA to show them their evidence that proves KC did this. I really think the defense is shaking in their boots wondering why the SA chose to seek the DP and knowing they must have some really damning evidence against their client. So LKB goes on the Today Show and makes various accusations of why they chose to seek it (to get lawyers thrown off the case, to get a DP qualified jury, etc). I think they are trying to piss off the SA, thinking that by these interviews the prosecutution will go "fine we'll show you the evidence we have so you can stop making these ridiculous accusations on TV." This interview was a disaster IMO..comparing KC to mothers convicted of murdering their children, stating that KC was "grieving" when according to her she just thought her child was kidnapped at the time, and making herself look like a fool by stating the prosecution is out to taint the jury pool when its HER who is on the Today Show.

They've got a huge problem with the "ugly coping or grieving" defense - namely that Casey did as much of this before Caylee's disappearance as she did after. And I am getting more and more convinced that they are going to go with an accidental death theory. Otherwise, how coud she be grieving (ugly or otherwise) for a child she "knew in her gut was OK, because there is this bond you have with your kid"??? If that changed, she was going to "reach out" and let them know, as per one of her jailhouse conversations with Lee. I am also convinced that CA's disastrous CBS interview screams "accidental death". I certainly hope the state has enough evidence to prove intent!!

Okay, okay everyone, LKB is all you say. But, she is also very intelligent and savy when it comes to evidence. She's got a lot of experience and background. She is what Casey needs. An aggressive, seasoned attorney who the jury may not personally like, but they will listen to her because of her crenditals. Believe me, if I were up on dp charges, I would want an attorney with her knowledge. Certainly none of us would want a demure, quiet representative in a court of law who seems too polite to speak up.
Although, I think she should stay off the talk show circuit, it's all part of the defense to build some pity for Casey.
Her answer to the question about Casey not looking for her daughter, that everyone grieves differently, didn't even match the question. The question was why didn't Casey search instead of partying.
LKB's time would be better spent researching and studying the evidence. Looking for a way to debunk it all within the scope of the law.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member