2009.06.16--Brad Conway on GMA

BC says he thinks there is reason to believe that "others could be involved"--"how deeply he doesn't know". I wonder if there is someone besides JG, who they (the A's) obviously just don't like and want to harass and try to frame (probably for standing up to CA and for taking it upon himself to request a DNA test). I wonder if there is anyone other than him to seriously consider as having been involved "to some extent"? My instinct is to throw out everything that comes from the A camp automatically but maybe I need to think about this and go thru the list of players before I disregard this idea. IDK, it's still early and I don't have my whole pot of coffee in me yet so my brain isn't on "full function" yet. In an hour I will probably smack myself for even considering thinking about the possibility that someone else could have helped her commit this murder. Cover up another story---A's likely involved in that IMO.

When asked how G & C are holding up, BC says that they are stronger than they were a year ago, that faith/their church has helped them through but that they only have each other. I wonder where that leaves LA? Has he always been the forgotten one or has he chosen to remove himself from his parents and their antics? Or did G & C push him away b/c he refused to drink the kool aid, spout the ridiculous theorys CA comes up with, and promote the A foundation? Because in spite of the fact that LA said in his depo that to this day he believes everything his sister tells him, I think LA knows who his sister is and what she is capable of--he doesn't live in fantasyland, he knows she snuffed out her daughter.....I really do believe that. My gosh.....what his childhood must have been like, living in the shadow of the bright shinning sun that was KC, and the parents who were just a couple of little planets obiting around her. I actually have sympathy for LA at this moment. :cow:

Ok, I wish I could find a link to this, and I will look but it was almost a year ago...I remember something being said on one of the shows, possibly even NG,tha JG had a brother in Georgia, and he was going to move to Georgia. I am really trying to get my brain to remember more clearly - there may have been something about JG going back to college in Georgia for additional education... Can anyone else help out here? I do have a very firm memory of something about a brother already in Georgia.

O/T however I found a link for a thread about Georgia. It is closed but perhaps your question can be answered by reviewing the thread(s).

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69211"]Jesse G - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also found these too thanks to JBean's help in the search!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76913&highlight=Jesse

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72426&highlight=Jesse

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71627&highlight=Jesse

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81419&highlight=Jesse

h

Hmmmmmm. I wonder...

Did whatever BC read in the AR cause him to suddenly decide to go on morning TV and reveal his OWN TRUE THOUGHTS on the case? Could it be that he wants to distance himself from the A's weird and wonderful (sarcasm intended) world of "KC is innocent and MOTY to boot" ?

Could it be that the AR has woken BC from his slumber and he now understands that KC is not only guilty as sin but the "grieving" GP's are her active minions?

That perhaps BC had a moment of clarity when he read Dr G's conclusions and then saw the the A's SCOFF and insist that he have it gagged so as to protect the perp and thier TV appearances?

Is it possible that BC knows that his credibility and career are being washed down the sewer with the A's verbal diarrhoea and thusly, had to out himself from the inner circle of the 3rd level of hell?

Me thinks CA will be NONE TO HAPPY with BC today. He chose to deviate from the party line on national TV no less! LKB did such a WONDERFUL job of stating KC IS INNOCENT on her little book release party this morning. Why couldnt have BC taken a leaf from her book (lol pun intended) and sung KC's praises, today of all days? How DARE he speak the truth on TV? Sheesh, CA needs to do a better job at controlling her employees!
One of the things that struck me about Lawyer #1 ,MN,was from the get go he seemed to try and distance the A's from KC and whether or not she was innocent. Since that was impossible ,he quit.
It will be interesting to see if the A's stick with BC since his statement. If they do I will assume they agree with him.

I only found one small part of BC's interview surprising or shocking in any way: that he would admit something so obvious and rational as the fact that he can conceive of no scenario that omits the defendant from the umbrella of suspicion. At this point, it would appear moronic to deny this, and to continue to try to draw in and blame her friends and associates and leave her out, when she was the person last seen by her family to have custody of Caylee. I'm sure he didn't make these statements without client consent, though, or without intent to benefit the defense. It's also part of his attempt IMO to rehab the images of the A's, so that they can have their careers as advocates for missing children. To continue appearing so anti-fact, LE-hating, obstructionist, etc. is not really conducive to successfully having a foundation, helping others, etc. Most child advocates are for the child and against the criminals who hurt them, and for the members of LE who investigate them and bring the perpetrators to justice. Anyway, you can't have it all ways. If allegations and accusations can be made by them against associates of Casey on the thinnest of suggestions of fact, they can't continue railing against suspicion of the defendant based on a mountain of circumstantial evidence. Well, they can, but look what their conduct in the uncivil civil depositions did for their images.

As for trying to keep the autopsy report from being released, I take no great leap that their action somehow proves any fact, brings child molesters into the equation, etc. It may be calculated to do something like that, but for me it's totally unpersuasive.

Brad, and Nejame, are the only ones in this entire mess that have said publicly, "They don't know. They just don't know", regarding what or who is responsible for Caylee's death. He has said that from the beginnng, sometimes even to the obvious disappointment of Cindy, he seems a little more straightforward than the others saying definitely "She is innocent". Long before and long after this pro bono case, he has to have credibility in that community, so I am glad for him that he has enough strength of character to advocate, but within limits of his ethics. The autopsy will be released, it is not the judge's role to change the laws and the law is clear in Florida, this is a public record. Once the judge gets the request from the media on behalf of the public on file, it will be released. This judge plays by the book. Autopsy results are painful for every family, of course, they are public documents nevertheless.

Is it just me or does BC saying "the only person who knows the whole truth is Casey Anthony," pretty much states that he thinks she is guilty? Think about it, in criminal cases like these, it's really only the person who committed the crime that knows the WHOLE truth (events leading up to it/motive, what actually happened/method, and what was done to the body after the victim died). If it was SOD, Casey wouldn't know the whole truth..she wouldn't know what this person exactly did to Caylee, why they did it or what went thru their mind, what Caylee's final moments were like, etc. IMO this statement seems to give a pretty clear idea on what he think happened..

Is it just me or does BC saying "the only person who knows the whole truth is Casey Anthony," pretty much states that he thinks she is guilty? Think about it, in criminal cases like these, it's really only the person who committed the crime that knows the WHOLE truth (events leading up to it/motive, what actually happened/method, and what was done to the body after the victim died). If it was SOD, Casey wouldn't know the whole truth..she wouldn't know what this person exactly did to Caylee, why they did it or what went thru their mind, what Caylee's final moments were like, etc. IMO this statement seems to give a pretty clear idea on what he think happened..

Didn't MN say something very similar to this also? I wonder if BC isn't trying to get fired rather than quitting! Something is going on-I just feel it in my gut! HEHE!

I did take it that way. I do note that he said, "The question is whether involvement was minimal, or borders on conspiracy." (paraphrased)

I am waiting to see if JB responds to BC's assertions that KC will have to take the stand because of JB's strategy.

We've said all along that JB had made the decision that KC should not see her parents, and now we have confirmation.

I found Brad's interview to be of far more interest that the A's.

If Casey wanted to see her parents she could overrule her attorney. I doubt if he has the final say on who visits her. I don't think she wants to see them.
Yet they sit there in court like a couple of puppies with their "isn't she adorable" look on their faces just waiting for a crumb from her highness.

This thread is closed until I can sort out the discussions regarding Brad Conway on GMA from the rest of the OT discussion in this thread.

If your posts have nothing to do with what Brad said on GMA it will be deleted.

BC says the A's how have a church? I wonder if it is of the same Christian beliefs that Rev.Grund espouses?

BC says the A's how have a church? I wonder if it is of the same Christian beliefs that Rev.Grund espouses?

They started going to that church after Caylee died. I guess they liked it and decided to stay.

If Casey wanted to see her parents she could overrule her attorney. I doubt if he has the final say on who visits her. I don't think she wants to see them.
Yet they sit there in court like a couple of puppies with their "isn't she adorable" look on their faces just waiting for a crumb from her highness.

Yes she could...and the A's HAVE to know that. And if by some chance they didn't know...I'm sure that BC has informed them of that fact. KC has Absolutely, Positively NO, NADA, 0 Interest in seeing them IMO. She has the perfect excuse (in her mind) for answering none of their questions, or just not having to face them period. I imagine she is quite happy with that. :furious:

If the A's attorney and the defense can build on SODDI or even in
conspiracy with KC then she could avoid the DP or conviction if the jury becomes confused as to who was responsible for Caylee's death. I feel sorry
for the one who gets thrown under their bus.

This case has become high profile and yet there are many who may be
familiar with KC's name but know very little about the case.

Brad, and Nejame, are the only ones in this entire mess that have said publicly, "They don't know. They just don't know", regarding what or who is responsible for Caylee's death. He has said that from the beginnng, sometimes even to the obvious disappointment of Cindy, he seems a little more straightforward than the others saying definitely "She is innocent". Long before and long after this pro bono case, he has to have credibility in that community, so I am glad for him that he has enough strength of character to advocate, but within limits of his ethics. The autopsy will be released, it is not the judge's role to change the laws and the law is clear in Florida, this is a public record. Once the judge gets the request from the media on behalf of the public on file, it will be released. This judge plays by the book. Autopsy results are painful for every family, of course, they are public documents nevertheless.

He might also be protecting his clients this way-If they suddenly "know" it was KC, with some of the other things they have done to potentially obstruct, the state might want to know why they are so sure. It's a long shot, but maybe BC wants to further distance them from the actual crime.

If the A's attorney and the defense can build on SODDI or even in
conspiracy with KC then she could avoid the DP or conviction if the jury becomes confused as to who was responsible for Caylee's death. I feel sorry
for the one who gets thrown under their bus.

This case has become high profile and yet there are many who may be
familiar with KC's name but know very little about the case.

My $$'s on JG and/or RM.

JG was close to the family in many ways and had many ties with KC (didn't RG buy her a phone? Or is that gossip?) so I worry for him....

CA pointed at RM partly because he did not say anything at the pow wow at the A house early on. She also felt he may have been a little jealous of TL.

RM can burst that balloon pretty quickly by pointing out 1. he didn't know these people, so why would he be relaxed at their house at the pow wow where they were discussing a missing child and 2. he was never that deeply involved with KC (no wedding bells or anything, she was mostly a hook-up). So as for jealousy, again, guys move on quickly, especially at that age. I don't think he gave a' about a relationship with KC anymore. IIRC, he just wanted the money she owed him.

TL is a long-shot, but CA also brought him up, because he did not want to come to their house and discuss stuff, those evil LE told him not to.

I have listened to this interview quite a few times. I am totally stuck at BC's answer. He said, I think there is reason to believe that other people were involved, the question is, what was their involvement? How deep was it? Was it minimal or was it actually bordering on conspiracy?

What does that mean? How could involvement in a baby's murder be minimal? Does he mean that someone helped her move Caylee after the fact? That's not minimal IMO. What could that mean?

What does bordering on conspiracy mean? Either you conspire or you don't. Does he mean that it was discussed with someone and they didn't do anything to prevent it and played along with KC? I am at a loss, help me out.

My mind keeps going to KC's boyfriends. For instance, her phone call with AR, where she asks him if he wants her to bring the little snothead :mad: and there is no reply and she she says, I didn't think so. Also, TL no wanting a baby in his apartment that often. Could they be saying that her lovers not wanting a baby around pushed KC into doing this?

I'm rambling, I know, sorry. I just don't understand that whole statement.:confused:

I have listened to this interview quite a few times. I am totally stuck at BC's answer. He said, I think there is reason to believe that other people were involved, the question is, what was their involvement? How deep was it? Was it minimal or was it actually bordering on conspiracy?

What does that mean? How could involvement in a baby's murder be minimal? Does he mean that someone helped her move Caylee after the fact? That's not minimal IMO. What could that mean?

What does bordering on conspiracy mean? Either you conspire or you don't. Does he mean that it was discussed with someone and they didn't do anything to prevent it and played along with KC? I am at a loss, help me out.

My mind keeps going to KC's boyfriends. For instance, her phone call with AR, where she asks him if he wants her to bring the little snothead :mad: and there is no reply and she she says, I didn't think so. Also, TL no wanting a baby in his apartment that often. Could they be saying that her lovers not wanting a baby around pushed KC into doing this?

I'm rambling, I know, sorry. I just don't understand that whole statement.:confused:

I certainly don't know for sure what he's thinking, but I see it more as BC adding a little fertilizer to the seeds previously planted by CA and GA, and also by the defense, to try to get people believing that others besides the defendant are the real, true bad guys. CA has expressed the idea before that someone else might have made her daughter do things, thus somehow lessening her responsibility. It's little things they've said, which may be nonsensical in the face of the evidence, but what else have they got? When BC says conspiracy, he may well mean more of a conspiracy AGAINST the poor old defendant: in other words, maybe people she trusted got Caylee away from her under false pretenses, or through an error or lapse in her judgement, and then did awful things she never intended. Her friends took a PR trip, they have their eye on a ZG in PR still. When GA leaves a suicide note, he talks about going after the friends. Same old, same old. It will be a web of suggestions and possibilities to try to create reasonable doubt. JMO, of course. You just put stuff out there and hope it will take hold and start being taken seriously. Doesn't work for me, but I'm just one person.

I saw BC being interviewed. Among other comments, BC said that the A's had not seen nor read the autopsy report. He said they had not asked him to "prepare" (his word) it for them. He said they would not be reading it and didn't want to know what was in it.

So, I guess that they have determined that the autopsy report is junk science and cannot help find the real killer of their beloved granddaughter.

Did anyone else see this interview? I can't link, sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back