2009.06.19 Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page three of this part of the report, for me, is reason enough for the Death Penalty. This poor baby was ripped apart and eaten by animals all because her mother wanted to party. I hope GA and CA choke on this report.:furious:

Yes, just reading about spiders in her hair mat and animals dragging her bones and some being gnawed on, is enough to give you the shivers. I'm sure besides the roots showing the body had been there all along, the Anthony's also did not want potential jury members reading this, because it just makes you hate the murderer more.

In the forensics report they tested both pizza and a dead squirrel also, which pretty much blows Cindy's theories on smell wide open.

I'm not sure what to think of the duct tape, even if it was just used to stop Caylee from crying and not over her nose, it's still horrible. (Makes me want Casey's punishment to be being tied to a tree in the woods where spiders and animals can crawl on her.)

This REALLY puts KC's jailhouse breakdown into perspective doesn't it!!! No wonder the fight to keep that video suppressed from public release and the urgency to delay release of the autopsy report...these two combined just confirm the public's hypothesis about KC's involvement and probable guilt. Okay, even I didn't buy that - she's cooked. Save us some money JB and plead her out.

I don't think a plea deal is being offered.

I sent her an email telling her that is not what the report stated. There is a link at the article.

I sent one too but wasn't quite as nice.
Attached a copy of the report, sited page and paragraph, and suggested reading the documents before reporting on their contents.

I agree. I can only assume they meant that it will impact our memory of her similar to when you view a loved one after death and it is the last image burnt into your memory.

Well, I hate to tell the A's but my memory was impacted way back when I first heard that they had found the duct tape on Caylee's skull and hair. Then, they came back with the finding of the heart shaped residue on the mouth area. That really did me in.

Every time I see any duct tape, I immediately think of Caylee and know I will for the rest of my life.

To me, this report confirms the duct tape but also says that there were multiple layers put on so tightly that it couldn't come off with the decomposition, the flood, animals and it ended up strong enough to hold her jaw together until she could be found. Also, the report confirms that the body had been there the whole time which is what I had felt as soon as they found her.

I'm ready for the trial now.

Respectfully, it says, "...grayish colored tape was noted covering the mouth and nasal aperture areas."

So...here goes....IMHO:

1) "aperture" = opening = nostril
2) "areas" => soft tissue gone...therefore...no nostril with which to definitively reference

So....IMHO...this suggests the tape was possibly covering the nostrils.

Also covered in earlier posts that tape extended to posterior manible (jawbone) and hair.

So....IMHO...tape was applied before "decomposition" (e.g. as in a reference to the soft connective tissue that keeps the mandible in place/articulated) yet could have still been post-mortem or ante-mortem.

So...IMHO...
  • Tape applied as cause-of-death is NOT off the table
  • Tape applied to stem decomp fluid from mouth, nose & ears is also NOT off the table
Important to note, IMHO,...since ME's didn't conclude the cause of death was due to the placement of the tape..it seems we are in less of a position to do so.

BJB I need clarification and you are just the agent to give it: Was the duct tape wrapped around the head several times or were there several layers of duct tape that extended to the back of the mandible but did not circle the head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500