2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2

And....Cindy has never seen a picture of Zanny ,but she DOES have a picture of her IN HER HEAD !

She looked so smug when she said that . :loser:

True none of them could agree on how to spell or pronounce Zanny EXCEPT George was CERTAIN on the day of the Morgan & Morgan Depo that it WAS NOT pronounced ZENNY....as he so graciously pointed out to Mr Mitnik or Mr Morgan!! Can't remember which one he was correcting at that time since he was pretty much attacking them all...the one I loved the most though was when he said to one of them "And don't think I don't know what your doing, giving me the Finger!" Actually, accusing one of them of giving him the FINGER when they were just pushing their glasses up on their face!! :floorlaugh: Seriously!! How he was ever a cop was beyond me, I just can't see it & how scary that he was allowed to carry a gun!!

Sorry, know this is about CA's depo but just had to jump in w/the ALL KNOWING JOJO when it came to Zanny & how NOT to say Zanny's name, lmao!!

I don't understand why JB brought this up, either, RR0004, especially for the Frye hearing. For it to have been effective, shouldn't JB have explained what the connection was? Did anyone who reads here, understand the point he was trying to make with Cindy's testimony? Was there a point or did it just go over my head? :whoosh:

I was wondering if Cindy was trying to take responsibility for the dryer sheets in the car because they did not want to have Casey placing them there, because that would imply that Casey was smelling a foul odor in her car. KWIM?

I don't understand why JB brought this up, either, RR0004, especially for the Frye hearing. For it to have been effective, shouldn't JB have explained what the connection was? Did anyone who reads here, understand the point he was trying to make with Cindy's testimony? Was there a point or did it just go over my head? :whoosh:

I was wondering if Cindy was trying to take responsibility for the dryer sheets in the car because they did not want to have Casey placing them there, because that would imply that Casey was smelling a foul odor in her car. KWIM?

Baez is trying to create doubt with the dryer sheets saying they are the reason the cholorform is in the trunk...then with this relevation yesterday, that Caylee went swimming in TonyL's pool, ICA put her wet bathing suit in the trunk of the car...they are trying to create reasonable doubt trying to distance ICA from the reason the vehicle stunk so bad... I do hope the SA's take a field trip to the car with the jury...they could smell it for themselves...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

In Cindy's head (a very scary place) that's probably the thought process. Too bad Casey already admitted the smelly car in texts to Amy.

I think you're right on about the DT's reasoning. Makes sense. The problem for the defense, IMO, is KC sent a txt to Amy H about the smell.

Wow, what a train wreck.
So we have two issues that the DT/ICA/CA are trying to tackle. First, the smell of the car itself. Second, the high levels of chloroform, correct?
Now they want us to believe that a mother leaves garbage in her trunk, with dryer sheets, and then throws her baby's bathing suit into the trunk too, with her mother's boots/heels and this creates the smell and high levels of chloroform?

Convenient. Sparkles and sunshine! :floorlaugh:

I was thinking this as well. I really am starting to think that maybe the a's didnt clean the car. Maybe lazy ica did make an attempt to clean the car. And they are trying to get CA to admit to the whole bottle of febreeze and dryer sheets to try and plant the seed that it couldve caused the chloroform and that they did the cleaning and not ica.

I was thinking this as well. I really am starting to think that maybe the a's didnt clean the car. Maybe lazy ica did make an attempt to clean the car. And they are trying to get CA to admit to the whole bottle of febreeze and dryer sheets to try and plant the seed that it couldve caused the chloroform and that they did the cleaning and not ica.

I am of the opinion that all 3 of them cleaned that trunk. I think Casey cleaned it on those days she was backed into the Anthony garage, and heaven only knows what she might have done during the day when everyone else was at work/school. We'll never know - but she could have hit car washes, gas stations with the vacuums, etc. Pure speculation on my part, but I think it's highly likely. Then I think the Anthonys cleaned it once they got it as well. Although I do think Cindy is lying about the dryer sheets and has morphed spraying a little Febreze into "a whole can", I really think they did something to try and clean that trunk. I just don't understand Cindy's thinking that she is helping Casey out here, because her lies just underscore the fact of how bad that car smelled.

IMO, Baez is throwing everything including the kitchen sink out there to try to come up with alternate explanations for where the smell of decomp and the high levels of chloroform came from.

Let's pretend spraying Febreeze on dryer sheets results in chloroform. (and I was so sick the other day, I thought about testing it out for some relief, lol.) Well, looky here, Cindy herself put those dryer sheets and that Febreeze in the car shortly before LE took it away, so of course there would be high levels of chloroform found.

And hey, if you combine soft drink, processed cheese residue, a pizza box, Febreeze, and dryer sheets, of course it is going to smell just like a dead body. Let's all ignore the fact that would not only negate the purpose of Febreeze, but probably cause the company to have gone out of business years ago, as who hasn't sprayed Febreeze in a trash can.

IMO, this is going to backfire. If I were on the jury, the testimony of LE about how bad the odor is along with Cindy's testimony of spraying almost a whole can of Febreeze in the car before LE even smelled it is going to give me a very good idea of just how bad this car smelled.

I agree with you, katydid, on that point. But what I still don't understand what that has to do with the Frye. I still can't make the connection. Did JB ever say, outright during the hearing, that the dryer sheets could be cause of the high levels of chloroform? Or were we just supposed to conclude that based on Cindy's testimony?

IMO, Baez is throwing everything including the kitchen sink out there to try to come up with alternate explanations for where the smell of decomp and the high levels of chloroform came from.

Let's pretend spraying Febreeze on dryer sheets results in chloroform. (and I was so sick the other day, I thought about testing it out for some relief, lol.) Well, looky here, Cindy herself put those dryer sheets and that Febreeze in the car shortly before LE took it away, so of course there would be high levels of chloroform found.

And hey, if you combine soft drink, processed cheese residue, a pizza box, Febreeze, and dryer sheets, of course it is going to smell just like a dead body. Let's all ignore the fact that would not only negate the purpose of Febreeze, but probably cause the company to have gone out of business years ago, as who hasn't sprayed Febreeze in a trash can.

IMO, this is going to backfire. If I were on the jury, the testimony of LE about how bad the odor is along with Cindy's testimony of spraying almost a whole can of Febreeze in the car before LE even smelled it is going to give me a very good idea of just how bad this car smelled.

Agree completely!! I think the next thing we are going to hear after tomorrow is that the fatty acids that composed the stain in the trunk were caused by the dryer sheets.

Exhibits (in color) which were shown to Cindy, George, and Lee during their State depositions in July and August 2009. Cindy is trying to change her testimony now, but her words after looking at the Exhibits, in her deposition transcript, are closer to the truth at the time.

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=320#!cpZZ56QQtppZZ20
page 56

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=320#!cpZZ57QQtppZZ20
page 57

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=320#!cpZZ58QQtppZZ20
page 58

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=320#!cpZZ59QQtppZZ20
page 59

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=320#!cpZZ60QQtppZZ20
page 60

Anyone here remember at the end of CA's first LE interview when they ask her to take an oath,she says" I didn't know I would be asked to do that"

Huge honkin' red flag!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back