2009.07.28 Prosecution Deposes Cindy Anthony: Any thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeppers! What's in the bag?
whatsinthebag.jpg

Kinda looks like a pill bottle...

It could be her water bottle. :rolleyes:

Yes. I wonder if CA was trying to lead the SA around by the nose like she did the other guy? This time it could get her into big trouble...so I hope she tried to pull that same BS. :p

Or it could be a little Jello pudding thing..I can see her claiming she has to eat something due to her health...whaaaa...

I wouldn't put it past her about the recorder, but I wouldn't think the court would allow it, but she probably wanted George to hear how smart she sounded..NOT..I bet he was home on pins an needles not being able to be there...:woohoo:I wonder if they will call him..??? I hope she didn't take a recorder then they would practice what he should say...:bang:

Do you suppose this has anything to do with the late compliance with the documents she was to produce earlier? Maybe they need clarification of why she wasn't able to comply sooner, or if there was anything "amiss" with the production of those documents....?

Do you suppose this has anything to do with the late compliance with the documents she was to produce earlier? Maybe they need clarification of why she wasn't able to comply sooner, or if there was anything "amiss" with the production of those documents....?

Or maybe she didn't turn over e-thang she was possed to.

I wonder why this was kept so hush-hush?? In the arrival footage JB says to Kathi B "Why am I not surprised?" Very sarcastic as usual!

NEW RAW VIDEO: Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, Brad Conway Arrive At Courthouse
http://www.wftv.com/video/20204770/index.html
Did anyone else notice that everyone that entered set off the metal detector including CA and JB? LOL

Oh the last report is the deposition will continue tomorrow, Yeh,,I didn't think they could get all those questions in one day. PLZ...someone ask for the transcripts so we can see it..I wish they had a video like Morgan did..that would be awesome..

I wonder why this was kept so hush-hush?? In the arrival footage JB says to Kathi B "Why am I not surprised?" Very sarcastic as usual!

NEW RAW VIDEO: Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, Brad Conway Arrive At Courthouse
http://www.wftv.com/video/20204770/index.html

Well on the other side of that, what was JB doing there? He is not CA/GA attorney, this is after all, the SA deposition. KC is his client, so if JB is allowed to be there, why not the general public, JMO but that is essentially who JB is. I hope there is a Legal Eagle that can explain this to me, 'cause I want to know.

OK, so now they have everything they need from CA, now that she finally produced the dang documents they requested, now.......Answer this from the SA ....Mrs. Anthony.....look out, we have enough evidence we don't even need your testimony......plead the fifth all you want, here's your charges.......

I see what you are getting at Truth, that bottle could be filled with Vodka or Gin. If so, she would be a real wildcat after 4 hours of questioning. I am dyin' to know what went on in there today....and they are not finished with her?? Wowzer!

We had to go to court and testify for a relative and had been warned it would take 2 full days. Never did it cross my mind to be sure and stop and get a water bottle.

Well on the other side of that, what was JB doing there? He is not CA/GA attorney, this is after all, the SA deposition. KC is his client, so if JB is allowed to be there, why not the general public, JMO but that is essentially who JB is. I hope there is a Legal Eagle that can explain this to me, 'cause I want to know.

Looking for a photo op.

J.B. Had to go see what it was about so he could make another motion.

OK, so now they have everything they need from CA, now that she finally produced the dang documents they requested, now.......Answer this from the SA ....Mrs. Anthony.....look out, we have enough evidence we don't even need your testimony......plead the fifth all you want, here's your charges.......

You think they are gonna charge her with something now?

You think they are gonna charge her with something now?

Well, if I was in their position, I would get all her testimony ASAP so I could shut her the he... up, and give her what she deserves for contempt/perjury/obstruction at the very least! What use is her testimony at trial anyway? She's impeached herself too much as it is. My case against Casey doesn't rely on her testimony. The only reason she hasn't been charged already is for work product reasons, IMO.

Especially if Casey/Baez would like to throw CA under the bus, or I think they might try!

I'm not a prosecutor! But CA's and KC's collusion to attempt to hinder law enforcement, and the courts, steams me to no end.

Wishful thinking I suppose.

Well, if I was in their position, I would get all her testimony ASAP so I could shut her the he... up, and give her what she deserves for contempt/perjury/obstruction at the very least! What use is her testimony at trial anyway? She's impeached herself too much as it is. My case against Casey doesn't rely on her testimony. The only reason she hasn't been charged already is for work product reasons, IMO.

Especially if Casey/Baez would like to throw CA under the bus, or I think they might try!

I'm not a prosecutor! But CA's and KC's collusion to attempt to hinder law enforcement, and the courts, steams me to no end.

Wishful thinking I suppose.

Lots of wishful thinking in this thread, you are not alone.

It is abundantly clear to me where KC learned the art of lying and evasion.

Did anyone else notice that everyone that entered set off the metal detector including CA and JB? LOL

Not as big a deal as you might think! I spent a whole week of my life last month entering that same building every single day (jury duty). Those sensors are just incredibly sensitive. One day it buzzed me over a freaking foil gum wrapper in my pocket!!

Is it customary to take a depo in the courthouse? I am just curious-I mean you can't really expect a judge to sit in on a deposition, right?? That has to be biased, especially given Cindy's bizarre behavior in the Morgan one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member