2009.08.07 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very interesting thread. I don't know how it ties in with any new evidence but for those who are interested maybe there is something new to discover/add.

I don't know how to bump or do the technical stuff - anyone?

BBM
Pinene and Limonene are the terpins that Leonard talked about several times on the NG Show. He said the terpins on the Pontiac would match the area where Caylee was dumped.

I found an introductory post referencing the above. It is Post 155 on the Crime Scene #3 thread. Shows the blue tent that was erected at the dump site that was possibly covering tire tracks of when KC may have driven her car in there. Terpines would then be on the outside of her car and there were some scratches on her car too.

There are other discussions regarding plant life as evidence within the trunk because something about maggots and bugs would indicate certain conditions for a botonists, etc.

What I don't see is any new comments/conclusions regarding any of the above contained within the documents.

11. Empty "Oscar Mayer" plastic container 8oz proof of purchase num # 447001090.

Bold mine. Please tell me this wasn't bologna. Isn't balogna made with pork byproducts?

I apologize if this has already been answered. It's Oscar Mayer Hard Salami.

Attachments

• OM Salami.jpg
    OM Salami.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
  • OM Salami product.jpg
    OM Salami product.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 6
Well before I go to see if there is a thread on this...the most interesting thing for me was that she did not use her cell on the 18th...was that the only day we were missing? I thought we were missing others.

This is a very interesting thread. I don't know how it ties in with any new evidence but for those who are interested maybe there is something new to discover/add.

I don't know how to bump or do the technical stuff - anyone?
all ya do is post on it and it will bump to the front page. I'll go look.

Something interested me in the 358 page MBI report that I'd not picked up on before while reviewing the text messages...(pg 147, incoming text message to Amy from phone w/last 4 digits 9293 which I've confirmed is JG's)

Message reads...
07/22/08, 03:51:09

They are a
coming. Harris
rosen is a billionaire
landowner and hotel

guy.
He owns the rosen
hospitality school. I
reached out to lum and he
is on vacation but got my
message, and has put his
support behind us, in
anyway possibl

I know we have a phone list matching up with peeps names somewhere but where that is at this point is a mystery to me but I'm going to try to find it. Could this support the person is claiming this man would offer be in the form of $'s for a defense dream team?

I found an introductory post referencing the above. It is Post 155 on the Crime Scene #3 thread. Shows the blue tent that was erected at the dump site that was possibly covering tire tracks of when KC may have driven her car in there. Terpines would then be on the outside of her car and there were some scratches on her car too.
There are other discussions regarding plant life as evidence within the trunk because something about maggots and bugs would indicate certain conditions for a botonists, etc.

What I don't see is any new comments/conclusions regarding any of the above contained within the documents.

The location of that blue canopy is over the primary location of the body. It seems that that is the place where it was put and then later scattered. That spot would have been deep in foliage and beyond the curtain of vines. I don't think anyone could have driven a car through all of that without extensive damage to the car and the foliage. But why do something like that anyway? The scratches that were found on the Pontiac trunk lid were probably "normal wear" and not related to dumping the body.

I recall seeing CS photos that showed tire tracks on the margin of the paved road. But there is no reason to believe that these are the tracks of the Pontiac. At the minimum, we know that Kronk and his crew pulled over to park at that same spot. Then the cops checking out his August 911 calls.

The terpenes may have come from the CS and/or some other location.

Something interested me in the 358 page MBI report that I'd not picked up on before while reviewing the text messages...(pg 147, incoming text message to Amy from phone w/last 4 digits 9293 which I've confirmed is JG's)

Message reads...

They are a
coming. Harris
rosen is a billionaire
landowner and hotel

guy.
He owns the rosen
hospitality school. I
message, and has put his
support behind us, in
anyway possibl

I know we have a phone list matching up with peeps names somewhere but where that is at this point is a mystery to me but I'm going to try to find it. Could this support the person is claiming this man would offer be in the form of $'s for a defense dream team?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76898&highlight=harris+rosen

You cant drive a car down into there, especially not a little one like hers. She just pulled up and dumped her and kept going.

Remember in the video visitation KC mentions to CA the hair straightner given to her by Zanny? Does anyone remember when that was? In CA's written statement last AUgust she mentions it. I wonder if she only mentioned it after KC said something? CA seemed confused when KC brought it up to her while in jail. Just wondering.

Great qustion MD, I think it was that notorious Aug. 14th jail interview, not positive but I always thought it was in that one, I remember cause Casey was soooooo snarky about it, "its called a straightener, Mom......."

The location of that blue canopy is over the primary location of the body. It seems that that is the place where it was put and then later scattered. That spot would have been deep in foliage and beyond the curtain of vines. I don't think anyone could have driven a car through all of that without extensive damage to the car and the foliage. But why do something like that anyway? The scratches that were found on the Pontiac trunk lid were probably "normal wear" and not related to dumping the body.

I recall seeing CS photos that showed tire tracks on the margin of the paved road. But there is no reason to believe that these are the tracks of the Pontiac. At the minimum, we know that Kronk and his crew pulled over to park at that same spot. Then the cops checking out his August 911 calls.

The terpenes may have come from the CS and/or some other location.

That was speculation back in early January when people were talking about different possibilities, etc. The point is it could be or could not be the Pontiac. LE, we hope would have ways to compare tires, etc. But nothing indicating that has been released nor do we know if the tests were even conducted. But when I searched "terpines" that post came up as it was a way to possibly connect stuff together. Also it reminded me that terpines were possible outside of the car. Until it is stated as fact, everything is just speculation and for me, almost everything that comes up is a learning process since I haven't any experience in any of this but I can read!

With the doc dumps, I'm trying to connect anything we've discussed in the past to some sort of confirmation that may lend evidence to the case. But of late it's same old same old.

Message reads...

They are a
coming. Harris
rosen is a billionaire
landowner and hotel

guy.
He owns the rosen
hospitality school. I
message, and has put his
support behind us, in
anyway possibl

Remember when those early texts were sent, the friends all assumed KC was innocent. They didn't know what was going on until it all began to unfold and evidence pointed to KC. My feeling is that at the beginning Jesse was trying to help KC.

Don't know the connection to the hotelier though - it's never been explained as far as I know. But if he's JG's support, I doubt he is KC's anymore.

Remember when those early texts were sent, the friends all assumed KC was innocent. They didn't know what was going on until it all began to unfold and evidence pointed to KC. My feeling is that at the beginning Jesse was trying to help KC.

Don't know the connection to the hotelier though - it's never been explained as far as I know. But if he's JG's support, I doubt he is KC's anymore.

ive always been curious about this as well....i wish JG would clear this up...what if anything came of this hotelier and the help it was going to offer :waitasec:

This is rich right here at this link on page 55 of 358:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-08/48524243.pdf

Casey complains to Amy:

05/19/08
10:52:19 35 N/A AM
(GMT- Read Inbox Incoming 4)

"I cant wait to have a semi
normal schedule again. I
hate working 12 hours
split in half each day. Ill
be home m about an hour
and i have to be back
around 6 tonight."

She had managed to fool her parents into believing she had to be gone for six hours during the day AND for six hours in the evening. Isn't that awfully convenient for her. What time did THAT leave with Caylee, a fake schedule like that one? Smooth operator is Casey Anthony. Every word oozing out of her mouth a series of lies built upon lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther