2009.08.09 Caylee's 4th Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
:balloons::sponge::grouphug::heart::rose::rose::rose:

Oh, C:sunshine:ylee how sad that you will not be able to celebrate your fourth or any future Birthday. Your sweet soul will remain 2yrs old for eternity, and I know I will think about you and love for eternity as well. I would of loved to have you in my life so that I could love you, spoil you, play with you, nurture you and teach you about life. Many of us would of been honored. I know your watching down upon us from heaven and see how much you mean to us. Be happy and play with your angel friends my dear. Your in Gods arms now and you will never be sad or hurt again. I will see you in heaven baby girl.

P.S. I was not sure if anyone knew, but though I would share in case anyone is interested in attending.

Note: This is not a media event, it's for Caylee and about Caylee and I thought I would pass this along. On Sunday some will bring cupcakes to Blanchard park. A few friends are gonna sing Happy birthday and have a cupcake. Then they are gonna release 4 purple balloons.

Also, I don't know If it's open to the public or not but there is going to be a service celebrating Caylee's birthday at the East-side Baptist church on Sunday at 11am.

Just wanted to start a thread marking the date of Caylee's 4th Birthday.
She was 1 week younger than my little girl. We celebrated this weekend with all the kids in the neighborhood and a moonwalk, swimming pool, waterguns and water balloons. It is sad to think that Caylee will not have a birthday.

Casey could have enrolled her in a fulltime preschool this year. She would have had more free time. Children really change alot and go from being "toddlers" to big kids when they go from 3 to 4. Too bad Casey couldn't be a little more patient. Guess she thought 18 years was a long time.

So Sad....

Here's to Caylee

:birthday:

Happy birthday Caylee... you're a precious angel and many of us will never forget you in our hearts and minds. I bet you're having the best of times with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Don't worry baby, justice shall be served on earth and in Heaven.
-----------------------------------------------
Caylee will have a Happy Birthday in Heaven.I just hope her "mother" pays her dues when she dies. Thank you Reagan for your great post.

ibyounger,I clicked and got two posts at once!
Thank you for your post.Yes Caylee would have been ready for preschool this year,even last year.I feel that as many posters have said KC was afraid of what Caylee was beginning to repeat.I think she said domething to CA that infuriated kc..It IS so sad.:furious:

:balloons::sponge::grouphug::heart::rose::rose::rose:

Oh, C:sunshine:ylee how sad that you will not be able to celebrate your fourth or any future Birthday. Your sweet soul will remain 2yrs old for eternity, and I know I will think about you and love for eternity as well. I would of loved to have you in my life so that I could love you, spoil you, play with you, nurture you and teach you about life. Many of us would of been honored. I know your watching down upon us from heaven and see how much you mean to us. Be happy and play with your angel friends my dear. Your in Gods arms now and you will never be sad or hurt again. I will see you in heaven baby girl.

P.S. I was not sure if anyone knew, but though I would share in case anyone is interested in attending.

Note: This is not a media event, it's for Caylee and about Caylee and I thought I would pass this along. On Sunday some will bring cupcakes to Blanchard park. A few friends are gonna sing Happy birthday and have a cupcake. Then they are gonna release 4 purple balloons.

Also, I don't know If it's open to the public or not but there is going to be a service celebrating Caylee's birthday at the East-side Baptist church on Sunday at 11am.

-------------------------
Madgjnlaw,I just HAD to remark on your beautiful post.o/t I knnow but (please forgive Trish). You wrote of gladly taking Caylee as yours,I know we all feel that way.When I heard of the death of Robert Manwill I also cried.Just the day or so before Amy and I were saying we'd love to take in a little boy our Johnny's age.They would have great fun and the boy would be loved and nurtured as our own,they killed him!!! OMG I cry for all the little ones:prayer:

"A simple child.

That lightly draws it's breath. And feels its life in every limb.

What should it know of death?"

Wordsworth

I agree with other's that Caylee will forever be two years old. Her birthday offers us the opportunity to remember her, as she was and it serves to remind of us of the moments she will never have. She should have had a lot more time for living between her beginning (birth) and her end (death). When Caylee was lost, all of her human potential was lost too. As with all children who are gone.

I'm going to have a moment of silence to think about Caylee on her birthday. I will have my morning coffee as I always do now while sitting on my patio watching the sun rise from behind me to illuminate the Mountains that I can see very clearly.

Happy Birthday to you Caylee.

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday

:cake4u:

Caylee Marie
:rose: :rose:

Forever 2 Years Old
:grouphug:​

If only you could have lived, I know it would have been a happy day for you Caylee. Rest in peace and in the knowledge that there are a vast number of people who pray daily for you and for justice for your untimely demise and departure. May the angels in heaven sing birthday wishes to you on what would have been your 4th birthday. May God himself draw you close unto Him and comfort you there, in heaven, where we know you surely must be.

I just can't believe a year's gone by.

Happy Birthday, sweet Caylee!

We'll never forget.

oxoxoxox

This is my first post at WebSleuths, so forgive me if I didn't do it correctly.

Wow. I just realized that my son & Caylee had the same birthday. This is absolutely heartbreaking to me, as I've invested hours upon hours trying to read through all of the doc dumps and watched what feels like thousands of videos trying to figure out what happened to that precious little girl. I myself have a 5 year old daughter who I cherish more than life itself, so I couldn't imagine a mother treating her own & discarding her as if she were a piece of trash.

How sad is this that my son, who's turning 2 this Sunday, shares the same birthday of the prettiest, brightest little girl that's fate was so horribly sealed by the hands of her own mother. I will light an extra 2 candles on his cake just for her. RIP little Caylee, we will celebrate your birthday along with my son's and rejoice and appreciate the time you were here. I don't want to be upset or sad on this day. We have to stay positive and just KNOW that KC WILL get hers!

Welcome to Websleuths Mommy2, and happy birthday to your son! :HappyBday

It's hard to believe it's been a year since Caylee's third birthday. Happy Birthday dear Caylee...............:rose:

342e1174050ac7c596b9.jpg

It really is hard to believe that Caylee would have been four years old tomorrow. I wonder if George and Cindy will celebrate her life then? Will Casey even think about her and what day it is? Will she even care? I wonder if Caylee's beautiful bedroom is still like it was when she died or if everything has been put away or whatever so there is no reminder of little Caylee in the house. What about her pictures? Do they even have any pictures left after selling so many of them to the media? How can they stand to look at Caylee's pictures when they are backing her killer?

Well little beautiful Caylee, there are hundreds of people who think of you every day of the year. We hear you sing "You Are My Sunshine" in your sweet little voice and we love you even though we didn't know you. We will remember your birthday and think of you on Christmas. You will forever live on in our hearts baby girl.

It just does not feel right to say Happy Birthday Caylee, but that is selfish of me....I am not happy that you are not here to ever celebrate another Birthday, but you will forever Celebrate Life Up In Heaven! Have a Blessed Birthday baby girl, you are truly missed and love all over the world! :blowkiss:

A few friends are gonna sing Happy birthday and have a cupcake today at PM at Blanchard Park in Honor of Caylee's Birthday. Then they will release 4 purple balloons. Anyone in the area interested in Caylee's birthday party stop on by.

I don't know If it's open to the public or not but there is going to be a service celebrating Caylee's Birthday at the East-side Baptist church today at AM. If we could all take moment of silence and say a prayer for Caylee at AM that would be great.

Here is to you Sunshine!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2tvlFpxC4"]YouTube - Happy 4th Birthday Caylee Marie Anthony[/ame]

How soon we forget....We get wrap up in our own little lives, it is easy to forget Caylee would have been four today. I'm glad you made a thread to honor her and remind those of us who may have momentarily forgot.

Thanks
Happy B-Day Little Angel Caylee
RIP

ibyoungr Thank you for this thread.
Sweet Caylee will have NO happy BD this year.
Or any other year. She would have been four today.
I hope she is wearing her little tuto up there with the angels and feeling a new kind of freedome and joy.

A memorial to CAYLEE:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM"]YouTube - Caylee Anthony- Her Life[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk6f7OrqCM4&feature=related"]YouTube - Caylee's cute litte voice[/ame] HER VOICE
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Js4iEBXb9c&feature=related"]YouTube - Birthday Wishes To Caylee Marie Anthony![/nomedia] 3rd BD
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVppoN8pZa0"]YouTube - Home's Clip : Little Caylee Dancing[/ame] Dance baby dance.

Dear Caylee,
You don't know us.
Though we feel we know YOU!
Through pictures and videos,
Your sweet spirit shone through.

Your time here was brief;
We all shared in the grief.
For a sweet little priss,
A cute little miss.

Whose life was cut short,
Before it even got started.
You have become OUR Caylee,
So sadly departed.

It is the truth we seek,
Each day and each week.
Strangers to you,
But our mission is true.

You didn't know,
All the hearts you would reach
In your short little life,
With your sweet little smile,
Every and each!

We promise to you,
We will never give in.
We all know, to understand,
May keep this tragedy from happening again.

We all love you
Like you loved Mama, the doll.
And we love you more
Than your Mama at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors