2009.09.04 Doc Release - Interview With Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting here:

I have two questions and I apologize for that. Thanks for taking the time to post here. One: What is your feeling on Casey's parents continually trying to smooth over things for their daughter? (They never fought, there were no red flags, KC was a wonderful mother, etc...)
Two: Do you think that the state attorney's office has any type of "smoking gun" against KC that will overshadow any reasonable doubt that Caylee died as a result of an accident? (Because Casey's behavior leads me to believe however sad and upsetting it is that Caylee's death was no accident). JMO, but I don't believe anyone helped Casey in harming Caylee or helped in disposing of the child's body.

Some of the interesting statements to me were ..Baez was on Geraldo Rivera's boat.

Large broadcasters..i.e.ABC don't actually pay for interview but do pay a large lisencing fee..apparently ABC I think LP said it was 20 20 was due to interview Casey when Leonard revoked bail on that same Saturday.

Casey mentioned chloroform to Tracy. Long before traces of chloroform samples in car were returned from lab.

Not one family member talked about searching for Caylee when LP's group was there. 9 days they were there.

George rarely said anything during that time.

Casey talked about how she should sign photos of herself to get money for the defense..who would buy one ..ok for target practice ...

I laughed so hard when Leonard talks about Lee eating the pizza. Not in the first part where he is concerned that it could have been poisoned. As the Police officer is asking him how many times pizza was sent and LP said "yeah he ate the f'in pizza" or words to that affect he is stressing what a stupid a$$ he is.

It certainly doesn't sound like Lee left a favorable impression on any of them (LP, RD, or TM)!

I have always had doubts about LA but these interviews really solidify them! It will be interesting to find out what else LE have on him!

Muzikman, thanks so much for the files.

Not much new information, but some interesting points, especially about Cindy coming forth right away, after KC got out of jail, about the "kidnapping at Blanchard Park".

The pizza story was a bit interesting.

In general, I think we've already heard all this before, several times, maybe. Truly interesting though about how NO ONE in the family talked about poor little Caylee. :doh:

The JB Park/script story was originally told to LP by Cindy, not Casey. Casey confirmed the story after her nice hot shower but it was CINDY who told LP first!

Quote Respect nyvictoria :)

What? Really? I believe you of course...but? How would Cindy have this story? I am almost through this thread so maybe you guys talk about this more. If you don't can someone give me more info on this? When would have Cindy gotten this story from Casey? Did she?

Sorry to be so lost. I came into this case in Feb. and the "script" was full on SGA.

TIA

...jmo...

Funny that KC stated the script was for 30 days. How would ZFG know how many days it would take Cindy to find KC and report the child missing?

Well if the script was for 30 days, then what about day 31, 32, etc. And yeah, where is this script? Did ZFG tell her to eat it on the 30th day??

Quote Respect nyvictoria :)

What? Really? I believe you of course...but? How would Cindy have this story? I am almost through this thread so maybe you guys talk about this more. If you don't can someone give me more info on this? When would have Cindy gotten this story from Casey? Did she?

Sorry to be so lost. I came into this case in Feb. and the "script" was full on SGA.

TIA

...jmo...

The only timeframe that it could have been discussed between Cindy and Casey about J. Blanchard Park was during the time Cindy walked in the house with Casey as she prepared for her shower. I am thinking there was a conversation in Casey's bedroom and then Cindy came out with this new scenerio.

I'm leaning toward the idea that the Blanchard Park Caper was cooked up by Cindy and Baez, then fed to KC while she was still in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA