2009.09.16 Presser~ 5 pm EST

Please, I missed the press conference and could not find the video. Does anyone have a link to a video of the pc?

I still stand by the first message I ever posted here, which is also the reason I signed up.

I believe Annie went to Amistad briefly and I believe she was supposed to be in Bennett's 10:30 AM class, which ended at 12 noon. It was a TA job and and a paid one to boot. She didn't show up, which is exactly why Bennett sent an email "around noon" that Annie didn't show up for work.

She is carrying notebooks which make sense. IF the news stories of the emails from Clark are true, she was likely carrying her mouse notebooks and the "rules" on protocol. This would explain the binder and slim book underneath.

She was killed between 10:10 AM (the time she entered) and 12:40 PM (the time Clark exited).

That is a very long time period. I don't even want to think about what could happen in that long period. And IF it is true that he entered Amistad AFTER she did, it suggests to me that his feeble mind thought that because he came in later and because they don't have to swipe to exit, that would make a "BIG" difference.

bolded by me.
Original reports stated that she had reserved a lab in Amistad Hall for 10 a.m.

If she was TA'ing a class at 10:30 why would she book a slot for a lab during class time?

Or were the original reports wrong-- bad reporting?

bolded by me.
Original reports stated that she had reserved a lab in Amistad Hall for 10 a.m.

If she was TA'ing a class at 10:30 why would she book a slot for a lab during class time?

Or were the original reports wrong-- bad reporting?

Columbo, I am sorry but there is nothing that states she she had a lab reserved for any slot. That was just speculation on this board, perhaps others. The same would apply for a 2pm class with Dr. R. Nothing official said that was the case. Just speculation and dialogue.

Columbo, I am sorry but there is nothing that states she she had a lab reserved for any slot. That was just speculation on this board, perhaps others. The same would apply for a 2pm class with Dr. R. Nothing official said that was the case. Just speculation and dialogue.

That is the downfall of speculation. As time passes it sometimes gets morphed into people believing it is a fact.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back