2009.10.02 LKB & JB On Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they want ALL charges dropped? How absurd!! Didnt they also want the bad checks charges dropped, too?
Just open the doors and let her go home>:sick:

The truth will come out alright. NO nanny, NO job, out partying for 30 days with no one seeing any anxiety, depression, half nuts over 2 yr old missing.......hmmmm
sounds like truth to me.
Im so glad they have those pics during the period little Caylee was missing, Oh, and the Beautiful Life tatoo also:)

Stupid thing people do???? The only ones that I remember reading about that didn't report their child missing, had something to do with the child's demise.

:furious:

Well we can console ourselves with the thought that the next time one of US murders a child it could possibly be perceived by a Jury as just one of "those stupid things people do".

My favorite part was the old song, "The truth will come out in Court." (Even though they both had just suggested the case should never even make it to Court.):crazy:

Yep! If they had an exonerating truth, KC would be out on the streets as I type this.

I do have one question though. Well, maybe a couple. Do you think the state has something damning that is solid, we haven't seen? I think I saw a thread on this. I'll go look. If so, do you think we should see it or no? I'm only asking because I wonder if public opinion is beginning to change, as they hope. I don't think so I'm just asking what you all think. IMO, I just cannot imagine this smart DA's office, filed a 1st degree capital murder charge based solely on what discovery we have seen to date. I just can't see them doing that.
Listening to JB sing the same song again, we will hear the truth at trial made me want to scream. If they claim KC didn't do this, why don't they give the public a bone to show we should or I should say LE should be looking for another murderer.

They've got the baby's dead DNA in KC's trunk, honey!

Most murderers are convicted on a LOT less than that!

How about "People confess to crimes all the time..." Do they?? And anyway...Casey has not confessed to this crime, has she? I have to be careful, we wouldn't want to put out the misinformation that Casey has confessed to killing Caylee.

...jmo...

Whenever I hear the defense blabbing like that, I repeat to myself - "The GJ needed no DNA, no BODY." I doubt the state is counting on DNA to prove their case. The defense has nothing. Not reporting your toddler missing is child abuse. IMO, if she'd gotten CA to agree to "one more day", she'd have taken off - she did still have $200 of Amy's money in her purse in the car that day. . .

What attorneys like LKB and JoseBGood do during their public appearances is to cull through what is already out there and find a statement they can make that is "technically true" - such as "foreign DNA was found on the duct tape" - and purposefully make that statement, and that statement ONLY.

And then repeat, repeat, repeat.

As we know, the majority of the public at large has not followed the ins and outs of the release of the documents in this case. Just using the term "leaking" is a misstatement.

I don't understand why they keep going on with others DNA at crime scene. I doubt even a hospital room would be so sterile as to not have a spec of DNA anywhere from someone else. If they account for who is handling the stuff at the lab or crime scene
then why is the defense making such a big deal about a common circumstance.
If she wasn't in water and was found right away I am sure they would have found more DNA. CA's PI should have been looking sooner is all I have to say and not online. But I guess He gets this new gig and is on T.V. eating out at nice hotels with clients, who has much time to look right?

What attorneys like LKB and JoseBGood do during their public appearances is to cull through what is already out there and find a statement they can make that is "technically true" - such as "foreign DNA was found on the duct tape" - and purposefully make that statement, and that statement ONLY.

And then repeat, repeat, repeat.

As we know, the majority of the public at large has not followed the ins and outs of the release of the documents in this case. Just using the term "leaking" is a misstatement.

Thanks you explained my question. Must have been typing at the same . That was quick.

Didn't Judge Strickland mention at one of the hearings he was tired of seeing Abbott and Costello's mugs in the media? I'd sure like to see a gag order right about now. I know the pros wanted one and JB fought it tooth and nail, but can the people of the state of FL just demand one (Facebook poll?) so that the nation isn't subjected to stuff like this?

Slightly ot but while this was airing I found JB and Tod M on the early show this am at the same time. I just checked the daily current news and it isn't posted . . . off to check to see if the clip exists. TM is still singing his same old song and dance.

If you listen to them every conviction in the US needs and eye witness to a crime to be charged. :furious:

Did Scott Peterson have an eye witness?? No, I didn't think so... and, where exactly he is right now?? Yes, that's what I thought!

Keep dreaming, Dream Team! How do these clowns sleep at night?

Did Scott Peterson have an eye witness?? No, I didn't think so... and, where exactly he is right now?? Yes, that's what I thought!

I didn't watch the show, but they could not have been serious when they said that? - they obviously don't watch enough crime investigation shows...an eye witness? :banghead: now that would be a slamdunk- most murderers I have read about go to great pains to make sure they are not observed!
Priceless!

Basically what it amounts to is:
T
he Defense's entire strategy will be to poke obscure holes in the mountain of evidence collected against KC. Throw anyone KC has ever met under the bus. Blame her friends. Blame her many many "boyfriends." Blame the SA's office. Blame the LE. Blame the FBI. Blame the lab. Blame the court. Blame the judge.

Now they are yakking about requesting a change of venue because no one believes the mountain of bull crud they are peddling. When they could have requested a change early on and shut their lying yaps.

Defend KC by saying she was a "Struggling young mother...immature...ugly coping...afraid...not knowing where to turn for help" PLUH-LEASE. That's right ya'll she just made a little bitty tiny mistake...called failing to report your two year old daughter missing for a month...just that one mistake...she really had no choice ya'll...especially with SODDI out there driving her car...all the time...having access to her house...having access to Caylee...killing Caylee for no apparent reason...when really if KC actually KNEW anything that might threaten this totally legit SODDI...why not just kill KC instead...more oxygen for us all...

I am so infuriated.

LKB better get one thing straight: FL is not CA...the jury will not fall for the "banana in the tail pipe" defense.

Stupid things people do? Getting drunk and making out with the wrong guy or driving is something stupid someone does. Not reporting your missing child is not one of the stupid things people do!!! It's devious and usually done to mask a crime. It's not like forgetting to pick up your dry cleaning!!! That has to go down as a classic idiotic defense to me. :banghead:

I always wondered why LKB's husband went on nancy grace to explain how amazing duct tape was for evidence at a crime scene. IMO at the time, he was going against what LKB and JB would want him to say. After the latest doc. dump, perhaps he was actually helping them in a round about way.

Is it possible the defense knew the outcome months and months ago?

Yeah and if you listen more, the defense lawyers are ALWAYS involved in the investigation of the actual crime scene so that their clients can get a fair trial. Yup, you got it, LE across the country calls in defense attorneys right after they call in the forensics team so that they can all work together as one big happy family. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

What there isn't evidence of, is any normal human emotion in KC or human quality that works in her favor.

I hope that when the motion for change of venue is heard - Judge Strickland simply laughs. Seriously, how can the defense think that they aren't in any way responsible for tainting the jury pool after appearing on national tv with this BS......Seriously, there should not even be a hearing. The judge should simply deny deny deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member