2009.10.09 Duct Tape Photos From Remains Released

I have read all of the aformentioned documents very carefully more then once. What I am saying, is that I find them to be contradictory in regards to the subject area which is pointed out in the post you quoted.

Then you will see from the reports that it was still attached to skull hair and it is not a 'notion' that it was still in position and it held the mandible in place, but a documented fact.

Then you will see from the reports that it was still attached to skull hair and it is not a 'notion' that it was still in position and it held the mandible in place, but a documented fact.

It is also documented as fact in said report that there was no sticky residue on the tape. These two facts contradict one another when reading the reports. Also, in the report, I did not take it as fact that the tape was holding the mandible in place, more so that this was an inferred conclusion. I also recognize that the experts will elaborate on this at trial. For now, the reports are all we have and I personally find that certain statements made within seem to contradict one another.

It is also documented as fact in said report that there was no sticky residue on the tape. These two facts contradict one another when reading the reports. Also, in the report, I did not take it as fact that the tape was holding the mandible in place, more so that this was an inferred conclusion. I also recognize that the experts will elaborate on this at trial. For now, the reports are all we have and I personally find that certain statements made within seem to contradict one another.

Can you find where the report says "no sticky residue"? I thought it said "no sticker residue". :waitasec:

responding to the bolded
I am also interested in the fine details of the physical evidence. However, it is very frustrating because I often provide them for you along with a link and they are often overlooked only to be brought up again on another thread.

I had provided the description of the duct tape on the skull and hair mat for you before. It was not adhered to the hair mat at the base of the skull.

Ok, attached in some fashion to the hair mat? and in what fashion would that be?

Read Dr Garavaglia's post mortem report. She's the expert, she was there.
If still not satisified read Dr Utz and Dr Schultz' report. They are also experts.

fetch_dll-actionMyPhotos_GetPubP-8.gif

Not sure why anyone is arguing over reports that have been released by the ME when they are the experts. It's not like we are defense attorney experts arguing in court. We are have to accept whatever the ME reported and unless someone is an expert here how is it possible to dispute what they report as fact. The child is dead, there was duct tape on her face, her jaw was still attached to the skull. These are all facts as stated in the report. What makes that questionable????

The duct tape obviously points to the killer. To challenge the reports in an argument leans towards the belief it was an accident and KC is trying to cover it up. JMO

already read these many times. It just says attached. Would anyone care to elaborate how the tape was attached to the hair mat?

May be there was glue residue stuck in the hair mass. I really don't think the ME would put anything in the report that was not fact. JMO

Well the tape had to be attached to the hair somehow. Either it was attached by the glue and we are falling short of calling it adhered, or it was attached by something else later, after she died. Imo

Well the tape had to be attached to the hair somehow. Either it was attached by the glue and we are falling short of calling it adhered, or it was attached by something else later, after she died. Imo

You're kidding, right? Someone attached it with glue???? :rolleyes:

May be there was glue residue stuck in the hair mass. I really don't think the ME would put anything in the report that was not fact. JMO

No but they may leave something out. For instance, they reported that the garbage bags were tangled, yet there are crime scene photos showing them seperate. So, perhaps they left out the part where they tangled during the transportaion. IMO

I don't know. May be this is just a case of splitting hairs here because the ME would know what she is talking about. Unless anyone on here is an ME, I will respectfully accept what is in that report as fact. The only one needing to challenge that report would be defense. And as I said before what would be their reasoning if they are trying to prove SODDI.

Well to save you chasing yourself round in circles- here is the dictionary definition of Inferred-
To derive by reasoning,conclude or judge from premises or evidence.

If you do a search of JoyPath's posts, you will find her explanation as to why Pathologists use that term in documents, and then expand on their findings when asked for their opinion in court.
BTW- Dr Garavaglia, Dr Utz and Dr Schult all arrived at that conclusion without any contradiction. I accept that as the findings of three experts.

No but they may leave something out. For instance, they reported that the garbage bags were tangled, yet there are crime scene photos showing them seperate. So, perhaps they left out the part where they tangled during the transportaion. IMO

We have not seen the bags as they were when the remains were found. They have been sealed. We do not know exactly what we are looking at in relation to the remains being discovered and them being removed. JMO

Good question- Why don't you explore the documents and come back and tell us all what happened..

Not sure why anyone is arguing over reports that have been released by the ME when they are the experts. It's not like we are defense attorney experts arguing in court. We are have to accept whatever the ME reported and unless someone is an expert here how is it possible to dispute what they report as fact. The child is dead, there was duct tape on her face, her jaw was still attached to the skull. These are all facts as stated in the report. What makes that questionable????

The duct tape obviously points to the killer. To challenge the reports in an argument leans towards the belief it was an accident and KC is trying to cover it up. JMO

And that's the whole point, we aren't the experts, they are. They have had years and years of schooling, years and years of experience, not us. The experts who really were there, on scene whether that be in the laboratory or in the woods, have stated the facts of their findings, not ours.

I can only say that I'm glad I don't live in such a state of denial and mistrust as to think everyone is a scam artist, everyone is incompetent in their ability to perform their jobs and only out to get Casey Anthony. That must be a very scary place to be.

And that's the whole point, we aren't the experts, they are. They have had years and years of schooling, years and years of experience, not us. The experts who really were there, on scene whether that be in the laboratory or in the woods, have stated the facts of their findings, not ours.

I can only say that I'm glad I don't live in such a state of denial and mistrust as to think everyone is a scam artist, everyone is incompetent in their ability to perform their jobs and only out to get Casey Anthony. That must be a very scary place to be.

Let's all go to a Holiday Inn tonight so we can have answers by tomorrow. Hope they have a pool.

responding to the bolded
I am also interested in the fine details of the physical evidence. However, it is very frustrating because I often provide them for you along with a link and they are often overlooked only to be brought up again on another thread.

I had provided the description of the duct tape on the skull and hair mat for you before. It was not adhered to the hair mat at the base of the skull.

NTS- you keep asking the same question and when someone is kind enough to reply - like Harmony in this post earlier today, you ignore it and ask the same question again. If you are interested in details it might be as well to pay attention to the details provided to you.

We have not seen the bags as they were when the remains were found. They have been sealed. We do not know exactly what we are looking at in relation to the remains being discovered and them being removed. JMO

I saw a picture of the laundry bag and you could see the black bags beside it seperate with yellow handles. The laundry bag was still in the reverse vegitation area. So, I came to the conclusion that the bags were tangled during transportation. And yes, I do question experts when they leave these very important things out. IMO

Since there is obviously no elaboration in this report you will have to wait until trial or release of more discovery that details it, to find out for sure. All you can do until then is speculate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back