2009.11.06 Forensic Entomology Report Released #2

I'm glad that this evidence will help nail perp (can't even say her name), but it is very hard to read, because all I can think about is Caylee. :tear: I will never understand.

The remains are consistent with having been stored in the TRUNK (where blow flies could not access) and then being deposited after extensive putrefaction (when the body would be less attractive to blow flies). Page 24 That plus the adipocere on the paper towels (from KC's trunk) full of "coffin fly" maggots is the smoking gun.

IIRC, the defense has already had this report, yes? I don't know if it means they only recently received it, right before it's release to the public or had it a while. But if they have had it for some time, how on God's green earth can they make the claims they have to the public, that it was a stranger? It has never been said by KC that a "stranger" or "anyone" ever stole her car.
I guess I just don't understand how they can refute this report, AT ALL!

There is no getting around this evidence imo. Makes my heart very heavy. We've known all along she's guilty (my opinion only) but when you read it in b&w, it's hard. Knowing the high temps in the trunk in June caused faster decomp and putrefication that attracted these flies....ugh.

When the jury sees the photos of Caylee's precious skull duct taped, with the hair mat, and hears the evidence of these larvae and flies....so help me, they'll strap her up right then and there and throw the switch. I can't even fathom the creature that could do this to a child.

The most disturbing comment in the whole report was when they referred to the body as "carrion" and talked about it's removal. I know it's a technical term, but that one word just squicked me out bad...seemed so out of place.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall (pun fully intended) when JB and his crack(head) team read this report.

I believe these are the reports Baez and team got a few weeks ago. I also believe that is why the motion filed....this past week.... "How must Miss Anthony defend herself" per Baez. He knows she has no defense.

That report takes care of any 'rotting pizza in the trunk' defence. What else can we deduce from it? Seems to indicate the body was placed in the trunk (or otherwise tightly closed place, but likely the trunk) right after death, as there were so few blowflies, compared to the number of coffin flies. That is as far as my reasoning has got. I must go read it again, although it isn't exactly pleasant reading material

Caylee was initially stored where blow flies could not get at her, in the bags and in the trunk. Page 23 Caylee either went into the trunk before death or right afterwards.

I am voting before death as blow flies will seek out a body within MINUTES of death. They will fly MILES to reach a body. To me this info is indicative of her taping Caylee's face shut and throwing her in the trunk to die!

What in God's name does KC say to her attorneys when they confront her with this??

Since for ethical reasons, her attorneys never want her to admit guilt to them, I doubt they'll confront her at all.

This report cannot be called "Junk Science"! JB and team may call it junk science because they don't understand it or cannot refute it.

Reading this really made my heart ache and my stomach churn.

Wonder what "spin" the Anthony's will put on this? This must be the "facts" that the A's keep arguing about...no facts, no proof! UGH!

I'm beyond angry, all I want to do is cuss this wretched excuse of a human being out.

Agreed, this was worse than reading the autopsy findings.

Any one that wants to argue the minor time line flaws stated in the reports as being cause for dismissing or excluding the evidence, can go pound sand. (I was reading the reports looking for what the defense and Anthony's may try to pull.)

The bugs don't lie, KC's going to fry.

Muzikman, I knew you would come through for US! We thought that you had gone MIA there for a minute.

Got my coffee ready, kids in school, hubby is out of town until tonight on business -- What a PERFECT day for a doc dump! :woohoo:

Thxs. friend!

Got my coffee ready...kids have swine flu...and I've left the Hubby, SO...all's clear!! ;) Lol...couldn't resist...:crazy:

Thanks, Muzikman! :)

ps...kids are fine, it's very mild...

Caylee was initially stored where blow flies could not get at her, in the bags and in the trunk. Page 23 Caylee either went into the trunk before death or right afterwards.

Hi Jolynna!!

Recalling the hits in the Anthony back yard by the cadaver dogs... Considering that blowflies were not able to get to the remains and results indicate she went into the trunk before death or directly afterwards... were the hits by the cadaver dogs incorrect or false? I am trying to reconcile different information we have received prior.

It appears Caylee was wrapped in the blanket when first placed in the trunk, then purging occurred seeping through the blanket onto the trunk liner then she was bagged. Placement into the laundry bag may have occurred right before she was dumped at Suburban. That is how I am interpreting but I am still noodlin' things out.

"These conditions imply that remains were removed earlier in this earlier interval (June 19-22) rather than later (June 23-27)." Pg 10459

That dovetails w/ the air samples taken, that placed the air sample as having a signature of 2 to 2 and a half days decomposition. Correct?

This is very hard to read. I agree w/ those who said it's worse than the autopsy report.

Buh-Bye, Casey.

As much as I was looking forward to reading this evidence, it is so very hard to read. Poor little Caylee, I just can't even imagine her last moments. KC is toast, thank goodness this case is in the hands of an excellent prosecutor.

Ohh...I just thought about something. Can we get DNA from any of the live bugs that were found?

Ohh...I just thought about something. Can we get DNA from any of the live bugs that were found?

IIRC We were looking for results of a "maggot milkshake". Hopefully, they are still coming!!
I agree with all here-this is far worse than previous evidence/discovery! Poor Caylee!!

Thank you. I was also wondering about that. Can they extract DNA from the paper towels too?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndieLiz
Back