2009.11.06 More docs released THIS THREAD FOR GENERAL OVERVIEW AND REFERENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed it, and thought it was curious as well. Wonder what it means/implies? If anything.

Well, not that it makes any difference but I am and have been an LP fan. Although I take what he says with a grain of salt unless LE verifies it, lol. He is after all a proclaimed media *advertiser censored*. Unlike others who refuse to acknowledge their love of the media. :banghead:

This puzzles me due to the date of 3.09, why would HS/FBI even bother to log in information if it wasn't pertinent to the case? Why would she state she would call back the SA in CA and discuss the duct tape but not discuss specific case questions?

I thought we had heard about all the "Globe" reports. I must have missed this one.

And I thought LP and NSavage were friends. Maybe that's why she wrote about it in the log. Who knows what NSavage did with the info.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine[/ame]

Ketamine is a drug used in human and veterinary medicine developed by Parke-Davis (today a part of Pfizer) in 1962. Its hydrochloride salt is sold as Ketanest, Ketaset, and Ketalar. Pharmacologically, ketamine is classified as an NMDA receptor antagonist[2]. At high, fully anesthetic level doses, ketamine has also been found to bind to opioid μ receptors and sigma receptors.[3][4] Like other drugs of this class such as tiletamine and phencyclidine (PCP), it induces a state referred to as "dissociative anesthesia"[5] and is used as a recreational drug.

Multiple documents have been posted on Click Orlando:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21538827/detail.html

Thanks for the link. This is a first for me seeing a lot of the pictures.

Question...if you click on the link you provided then click on 'Images: Casey Anthony Case', picture number 31 shows a guy drinking what appears to be Gatoraid. Anyone know who he is or when the picture was taken?

Haven't read through most of the documents, but FWIW, benzodiazepines are a category of drugs that includes xanex.

Also about the syringe, I initially thought: friend injected testosterone as a steroid, cleaned it out with rubbing alcohol (ethanol) - perhaps person shares needles or just wants to disinfect, KC steals it, uses it for chloroform.

MY BOLD

For the record, to truly disinfect, bleach must be used.

I'm just sayin'.

In the pictures, who is the guy with the spiky, dirty blonde hair in the black t-shirt? He's making the nasty hand gesture.

My feeble mind is trying to regurgitate this.
If KC was planning to murder her daughter by lethal injection, doesn't it seem like she would figure out where to put the body? Manufacturing chloroform, acquiring the syringe, acquire and apply duct tape, create Zanny in advance, then FUMBLE when its time to stash the corpse (soory GA), THEN DOH?
No doubt she did it. There is still just a little tidbit missing that I don't understand. PLEASE FESS UP KC !!!

you will probably get a truer definition of it's effects by looking up "Special K, "
aka ketamine. Is anyone else as shocked by this as I am?

Oh my, several years ago teenagers in our area were breaking into Vets offices to obtain "Special K". Sadly some of them died from it. Very dangerous to mess with. MOO

Ummmmm....where do they say they only tested 11??

If you go down further to look...there is a list of 13 drugs tested for....as it reads...it says the hair was positive for "ketamine" and "benzodiazepines"....Other 11 neg results....

Currently trying to copy/paste exact words...not workin...BUT.....go back to pg 13 in this doc....go one more page....pg 14.....the list of items tested are listed...13 of them.....back up to pg 13....11 neg.....ketamine and benzo's found in hair mass.

The results are odd, because, page 14 with the list of items tested is from 3/9/09...page 13 has the results and dated 3/13/09.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21540377.pdf

It says those are samples

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine

Ketamine is a drug used in human and veterinary medicine developed by Parke-Davis (today a part of Pfizer) in 1962. Its hydrochloride salt is sold as Ketanest, Ketaset, and Ketalar. Pharmacologically, ketamine is classified as an NMDA receptor antagonist[2]. At high, fully anesthetic level doses, ketamine has also been found to bind to opioid μ receptors and sigma receptors.[3][4] Like other drugs of this class such as tiletamine and phencyclidine (PCP), it induces a state referred to as "dissociative anesthesia"[5] and is used as a recreational drug.

It wasn't in her system. It states those sample hairs.

you will probably get a truer definition of it's effects by looking up "Special K, "
aka ketamine. Is anyone else as shocked by this as I am?

Wasn't one of KC's friends listed in her phone as "Special k"? Also, didn't someone work for a vet? Sorry that I can't remember -- I'm in information overload in this case.

Editing -- sorry, I hadn't read full thread and didn't realize special k had been addressed already. Trying to catch up after long day at work.

I can't seem to come to terms with the idea of injecting chloroform.. first she slaps tape over the child's mouth and nose, then injects chloroform? That seems like overkill..and it's no better the other way around, first inject the chloroform, then tape over her face..

It would be more understandable to use the chloroform to induce unconsciousness..put it on a rag and hold it to her face.. then apply the tape. But to inject the chloroform, then add the tape, just dosen't make sense to me....Still whether it makes sense or not, that must have been what happened, that syringe wasn't just sitting around with chloroform in it for no reason. I am not convinced there isn't some other explanation, but if there is, I can't think of one...yet.

Good morning everyone!!

I compiled a few resource links for easy reference when discussing items found at the remains site:

Google search for chloroform - photo #32
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/19104541/detail.html

Photos 19 and 22 show the laundry bag and trash bags. Photos 20 and 21 show proximity to road.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set4/1/lg/196290.htm

3D animation of remains site

http://vodpod.com/watch/2019345-caylee-anthony-crime-scene-animation

3D side view of remains site
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20318602/detail.html

Computer 3D model of areas at remains site
Photos 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/20316093/detail.html

attachment - distance of remains from road (includes Disney bag)
Orange County Sheriff’s Office – Forensics Section
Report of crime scene investigation
page 3480
( Disney bag with Gatorade bottle inside was next to the skull)

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

page 17/3480

Attachments

• crime scene investigation.jpg
    crime scene investigation.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 46
On item q242 (which is the knife) It states that "evidence generated". I'm just wondering if they found a fingerprint? I know about the sticky substance but somehow, I don't think they are referring to that.

On item q242 (which is the knife) It states that "evidence generated". I'm just wondering if they found a fingerprint? I know about the sticky substance but somehow, I don't think they are referring to that.

I don't know if this is a different knife, but I thought Cindy had taken the knife, from the car, and washed it and then gave it back to LE........Who knows if it was the same knife:waitasec:

ETA:
Pg. 29 Doll.
I could slap CA's face for wiping the doll.

bbm

To me the first smoking gun has always been that doll cos no way in hell did (or would) KC drop Caylee off with anyone at anytime without it..I can't believe KC overlooked this most important (yet super simple) angle to her kidnap story..Or that Cindy did not get what it had to mean the second she saw doll was not with Caylee & had not been since at least the car was towed..Cindy also knew then there was decomp smell, it was now fact KC was lying for weeks bout where she's been, & with no word from Caylee in all that time it must=Caylee dead..But still she does not call le in a panic but tampers with evidence from car including doll..Why she too leaves it there is beyond me (even if she is not aware yet of kidnap story) since she is the one who confirmed Caylee, just like so many her age, never goes any place ever without it!

My feeble mind is trying to regurgitate this.
If KC was planning to murder her daughter by lethal injection, doesn't it seem like she would figure out where to put the body? Manufacturing chloroform, acquiring the syringe, acquire and apply duct tape, create Zanny in advance, then FUMBLE when its time to stash the corpse (soory GA), THEN DOH?
No doubt she did it. There is still just a little tidbit missing that I don't understand. PLEASE FESS UP KC !!!

Casey was driving near a heavily wooded area near the airport according to her cell phone pings. In fact, I think a lot of the searches were concentrated in that area because of the pings. There were several eye witnesses that claimed to have seen her or her car there. One was a woman who thought Casey's car was her friend's car. The other witnesses were two guys collecting hub caps (or something like that). I don't know if the witnesses' cell pings were in sync with Casey's during those sightings but it doesn't mean that Casey didn't go back other times without her phone. In any event, I believe Casey intended on dumping Caylee's body there but changed her mind. Maybe she got scared (unknown territory) or more people were in that area than she anticipated.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member