2009.12.09 Will docs be released to the public today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone want to go ahead and start it and you guys can just bump it from time to time to keep it up top? i will delete all the bump posts later.
I'll close this one after they come out.

So, what is for breakfast?

Will this do JB?
bacon-eggs-pic4.jpg

I'll go start the new thread.:crazy:

New thread started JBean...can you please lock it for now. TIA

New thread started JBean...can you please lock it for now. TIA
I probably won't be around to unhlock it. if you are going to be around can you let people know what's up?

here is the doc discussion thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92569"]2009.12.09 discovery docs to be released today - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This thread is that whats for breakfast where are the docs and when is that dang trial thread.

I really think the prosecution is saving the best for last. I believe they must have something rock solid and I can't wait for it to be released. They must laugh at Jose & Co. and all their antics...probably saying "yeah, we got sumpn for ya!" Just keep running your mouth and showing your arse cause we've defiantly got sumpn for ya!"
Can't wait for it...lol...I love the one, two, knockout...lol

I dragged out the crock pot for 30 pages?

:banghead:

I am thinking about dragging mine out just because..lol
Who knows? This could be the most explosive 30 pages we will ever see..

I am wondering with the size of these documents, if they just may be something the defense has given to the state..?

Maybe Mallory's deposition. I would think though that it would go longer than 30 pages.

The states case is far from a knockout.
The evidence will be torn apart on the stand,as will be most of the witnesses.

JMO of course

Opinion respected-But I believe the harder the defense pushes the witnesses, particularly KC's friends, the worse off they will be. AH, for example, is a much more sympathetic character than KC. I am writing this from a perspective of not knowing anything about either one of them except from what I heard in the interviews-KC lied, AH has not been proven to have lied, nor has KC or the defense (yet) accused her of lying. None of AH's friends discredited her or had a bad word to say about AH.-So AH tops that totem pole for now.

Remember, the jury is just like us at WS-They are going into the case like we went into it back in July, 2008. Any of the factual stuff you read here (not the opinions, which are clearly marked as opinions most of the time) is based on released documents, and the jury will be provided with this same information. On it's face, the evidence has been damning for KC-And I don't mean what NG or KB say, I mean on the face of what I read in the doc releases.
The defense has yet to release any discovery of value to their scenario. JB even backed off the RK thing when speaking with the media. If they would give me something to believe in, I might feel the way you do.

BTW, as a person who was in KC's exact situation only a few years ago (a pregnant 19 year old, then a young, frustrated & minimum wage mother), I did not jump the gun in my judgements. I had hoped that KC was strong enough to beat the overwhelming frustration and that maybe an accident occured and she was scared. I prefer to see the inherent good in people.

With the above written, I would say that the jury are humans, not robots-They will develop opinions as to what happened as readily as we have here. Some will feel the way you do, but I believe most will not. People make inferences, they just do. KC herself has given us quite a bit that supports those inferences

We'll see if these docs have to do with an investigation of RK-When the defense was blaming JG, the state revealed their investigation into him shortly thereafter.

could the 30 pages be Tim millers list of searchers?

The states case is far from a knockout.
The evidence will be torn apart on the stand,as will be most of the witnesses.

JMO of course

I don't think any one piece of evidence is a knockout. I do think the state's case, in concert, is as close to a knockout as you can get in any criminal proceeding.

could the 30 pages be Tim millers list of searchers?

I'll get into fetal position if that's the case.

Right, I have to go out. Ple-ease let me come back to the juiciest of doc dumps ever.

Well it is taking a long time for release...maybe it is the list of searchers...that would take a lot of redacting...right...

I hope, hope, hope I am wrong and it is a real bombshell

Which searchers would they be releasing? Everyone who participated in the TEQ searches or just the ones for a particular date/location?

It'd be really odd to find my name in a case document, LOL.

I'm not sure I understand " public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel"
How did the sentinel know there were 30 more pages to request? Do they have an idea what the documents consist of? ~ANXIOUS~ to find out what these 30 pages consist of.

For some reason, I thought this was missing forensics reports from the last dump. It's the only reason I could see JB hanging onto it this long and filing the flurry of motions like they always do before something decent comes to light.

For some reason, I thought this was missing forensics reports from the last dump. It's the only reason I could see JB hanging onto it this long and filing the flurry of motions like they always do before something decent comes to light.

hmmmmmm:dance::dance::dance:
Come on dump where are you?

What was for breakfast again?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads