2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read thru the whole thread yet, so maybe it has already been mentioned. But just in case....

LISTEN CAREFULLY, turn it up, at the beginning Casey whispers to Baez "MAKE HIM STOP" and he replies "I CAN'T"

This is the BIGGEST wake-up call Casey has had yet, IMO.

Maybe, as she sits alone in her cell tonite, she will decide that it is time to stop all of this BS she is putting everyone through.

We can only hope.

Heard that. And word. KC is finally having to deal with something called "reality" + "this is not going away and won't be swept under the carpet, rug, bed or whatever" = if ever there was a reasonable opportunity for this dark lass to tell the truth (assuming she even understands what truth means) it would be now.

In the very first hearing I remember Casey having a moment where her eyes searched the air in a confused manner and she raised her arms in front of her in that classic "warding off blows" mannerism. She looked very far away and very much in a confused moment. I wondered about it then and still do. I had the strong impression at the time that she was remembering some situation in which she'd been threatened but her eyes were searching like she was trying to remember what happened. It was weird.

But in this hearing, the weirdest one yet, that sudden "ow!" and reaching for the back of her head as if she'd been hit from behind. I was like, what?! I'm going to have to review to see what was being said when she did that, I think it was very early on, can't remember which motion. Maybe when Dominick C's lawyer was up.

Spitball??

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92651"]2009.12.10 Motions Hearing #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

continue here and follow TOS. I have had plenty of complaints and will review tonight.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member