2009.12.22 Jesse G on Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anthony's lawyer will be on the "Early Show" now.
When asked why they haven't been to visit their daughter in jail, he stated because it is taped and released to the media the next day. This has never happened once. Tapes we see now are several months old and released just a few weeks before the body was discovered.

It really bugs me that they don't visit her. So, the visits are taped. So, FL has scary public information laws. I ask all of you. If your child screwed up, was even evil in the screw up, wouldn't you visit them in jail...especially if you thought they were innocent. They either think she's guilty and they don't want to see her, believe that she'll say something incriminating and they want to prevent her, or KC and Jose won't let them come. Any way you look at it, it's very wierd.

Poor Jesse. I wanted to reach both arms through my monitor and hug him.
Bless his heart.

Thank you, Jesse, for a NORMAL REACTION in the midst of a circus.

It really bugs me that they don't visit her. So, the visits are taped. So, FL has scary public information laws. I ask all of you. If your child screwed up, was even evil in the screw up, wouldn't you visit them in jail...especially if you thought they were innocent. They either think she's guilty and they don't want to see her, believe that she'll say something incriminating and they want to prevent her, or KC and Jose won't let them come. Any way you look at it, it's very wierd.

bold by me

bingo!!!! :clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

9:00am Today show to talk to Jesse G again on this segment

They KNOW it's Caylee...I think you are misinterpereting what was said. What I get out of that statement is that the Anthonys DO NOT BELIEVE CASEY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HER MURDER. They want the Defense to find evidence that either conflicts with the Casey "theory", or reasons to say there isn't enough evidence to tell who was responsible :rolleyes:

I'm deeply disturbed by this, to say the least.

bold by me

I am as well...they know the truth....they just want someone else under the bus--by this time it't got to be comfy and cozy with all the others...it is a media circus created by the a's and defense....shameful in their "pursuit of the truth" ......

I hurt for him but at the same time I wonder if some of this is an act. Trying to cover his own butt. Something that I been confused by is the phone calls to him and then all the statements saying they didn't talk to each other. Then he moves to other state. Was he really cleared from any of this?

They KNOW it's Caylee...I think you are misinterpereting what was said. What I get out of that statement is that the Anthonys DO NOT BELIEVE CASEY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HER MURDER. They want the Defense to find evidence that either conflicts with the Casey "theory", or reasons to say there isn't enough evidence to tell who was responsible :rolleyes:

I'm deeply disturbed by this, to say the least.

Obviously they feel it's much more important to test the remains in hopes to find something to get there daughter out of murdering their grandchild but I have very hard time with that, it's all part of the smoke & mirrior tactics of the Denfense team and the A' are leading the bandwagon.

Regardless of their reasons........it's horribly sad that they are choosing to wait to give her a proper memorial/burial in my opinion. I have a daughter and I can tell you right now if this were my grandaughter I would be doing what I could to honor the memory of my grandchild and my daughter could rot in jail for the rest of her life for all I care, why is that Casey is the one everyone is worried about????...What about Caylee who didn't ask to be born and wasn't able to choose her parents or family? What about her?? It makes me sad an angry.

I have a bit of compassion for the A's I realize they have lost too, but it makes it very hard when they choose their daughter over their granddaughter. I am sure they are in a very touch position but for me it would be very easy to know where my loyalties would be in this situation.....with my granddaughter the innocent victim.

I hurt for him but at the same time I wonder if some of this is an act. Trying to cover his own butt. Something that I been confused by is the phone calls to him and then all the statements saying they didn't talk to each other. Then he moves to other state. Was he really cleared from any of this?

Me, too. I am typically not skeptical of someone's grief. But I just didn't buy it. I'm not saying it was totally fake, as I'm sure they are upset with the discovery of the body - but it was a little much, IMO.

OK - don't throw too many things at me...:bowdown:

okay so what was the purpose of him being on the Today Show at all? I did not see it and I won't see it, so maybe it would be clear if I saw it. Can anyone help me understand this?

So heartbreaking! Poor Jesse :(

Saying many prayers for those who loved and cared for Caylee Marie :rose:

Obviously they feel it's much more important to test the remains in hopes to find something to get there daughter out of murdering their grandchild but I have very hard time with that, it's all part of the smoke & mirrior tactics of the Denfense team and the A' are leading the bandwagon.

Regardless of their reasons........it's horribly sad that they are choosing to wait to give her a proper memorial/burial in my opinion. I have a daughter and I can tell you right now if this were my grandaughter I would be doing what I could to honor the memory of my grandchild and my daughter could rot in jail for the rest of her life for all I care, why is that Casey is the one everyone is worried about????...What about Caylee who didn't ask to be born and wasn't able to choose her parents or family? What about her?? It makes me sad an angry.

I have a bit of compassion for the A's I realize they have lost too, but it makes it very hard when they choose their daughter over their granddaughter. I am sure they are in a very touch position but for me it would be very easy to know where my loyalties would be in this situation.....with my granddaughter the innocent victim.
Here's a little info for you, but let's get back on topic ok?

ORLANDO -- The family of Caylee Anthony is making arrangements for her funeral after hearing the results no one wanted to hear: The missing toddler was the victim of a homicide.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/22/anthonys_arranging_caylee39s_funeral.html

okay so what was the purpose of him being on the Today Show at all? I did not see it and I won't see it, so maybe it would be clear if I saw it. Can anyone help me understand this?

think perhaps PR....I don't even know anymore...everyone seems to want some camera time or something--after all the negatives of jb/defense team on today--perhaps they thought perhaps it would be nice to have someone from the other side, so to say....

I've given up on the players....but that said God bless jg for feeling for Caylee....

Yes, Jesse has been cleared by LE and the FBI. And what's more, I do NOT believe he or his family would have ever taken part in or concealed this crime. Remember, Jesse was first to come forward and offer DNA and take a polygraph. With the discovery of her body, if Jesse was at all involved, he'd be doing a massive doody in his pants right about now.

I don't think Jesse and Casey were best buds, but I'm sure they did "touch bases" from time to time. Heck, Casey invited him to come down to FUSION during that 31 days missing :eek: But the G family still did care about Casey and Caylee....we know that already.

I respect your opinion but I really, really, really don't think it was an act. I'd bet the farm on it.

Poor Jesse. Finally somebody who shows normal emotion for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member