2009 - Search Warrant - Imhoff

My bad ... I've been doing that a lot lately, I need to thoroughly read before I post Haddie. Limited time and too many distractions.

The points you brought forward that relate to Imhoff certainly indicate he is worthy of suspicion. In addition to what you pointed out; his co-workers could not verify his whereabouts IIRC.

Anyone recall how close that fire was to Straddleline?

My bad ... I've been doing that a lot lately, I need to thoroughly read before I post Haddie. Limited time and too many distractions.

The points you brought forward that relate to Imhoff certainly indicate he is worthy of suspicion. In addition to what you pointed out; his co-workers could not verify his whereabouts IIRC.

Anyone recall how close that fire was to Straddleline?

Hi Knox, There was a fire in Straddeline Park itself right around the 4th of July. They investigated it and said it wasn't related to Lindsey. I'll go look for a link.

Hi Jules ~

That's the same photo of Imhoff that was posted back on thread 4 when researching the ORV park and the discussion of the sighting - coincidentally at about the same time as that fire. I think you're right on.

I could have sworn there was an Imhoff skater type kid from McCleary or Elma whose myspace page wasn't that far removed from MK's, but I'll be darned if I can find it.

It's just way too freaky that he set up a MS page on June 7th!!! Good Find! And the words of that town drunk haunt me that were spoken to jvk the day the pictures of McCleary were taken. Mark, that drunk, knew that Lindsey was doing stuff on the internet .... now how would a grown man know what a little girl was doing on the internet. It's always bugged me. And who was it he said to go check out because he knew they liked little girls ... I can't remember -

I have to go read the DG search warrant also. Didn't he refer to the same rumor about Lindsey and how she was disposed of?

There's lots of good information and links in the back threads...guess I know where I'll be spending my time for a while :)

"Mark" did mention about LB and the Internet ... and "how would he know?" is a key question. I suspect via observation at the library ... or someone was sharing transcripts of chats ... ?

A David Imhoff, showing Olympia and Lancaster PA as home...
http://www.myspace.com/gloriousred

david
Male
22 years old
Olympia, WA / York/Lancaster,, Pennsylvania
United States
Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA
Graduated: N/A
Degree: In Progress
Major: Environmental Studies
Minor: Social Sciences

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/gloriousred#ixzz0xXwI4q7b

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/gloriousred#ixzz0xXvuLYC6

Same "friend" Tom as Louie Imhoff...
louis
Male
40 years old
SEATTLE, Washington
United States

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/78287256#ixzz0xXxxrDOY

A different David from Pennsylvania...from #10 SW 2 thread...David Cohen or Colon...
Jules71
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2009

So what do you make of this guy? Anything? I don't get the feeling he is involved in her disappearance. As far as the IP addresses and all that techie stuff - are they saying if someone accessed myspace via a T-Mobile blackberry or sidekick device, it would route thru danger.com - and does that mean he was in Bellevue during that time, or what?

So, from 6/15 – 6/24 his ms acct was accessed from IP’s originating in Reston, VA - but he lives in Reading, PA.

Then no activity from 6/25 until 7/8 and 7/9 where it is accessed thru IP’s assigned to T-Mobile in Bellevue. Was he in Bellevue, or does his T-Mobile device use IP's from Bellevue whenever he uses his T-Mobile device?

Let's not forget, according to information in the SWs, LB had confided in her friends a "white van" or "SUV" had been "following" her.

One of the witnesses who was driving along Maple that evening around 9:30pm indicated she had seen LB walking east on Maple and that there also was a "white SUV" stopped in the driving lane and that she (the witness) had to swerve around the vehicle to proceed.

The answer to the following question is critical to solving this case unless LE already has tracked down this information and cleared it:

Who was driving the "white SUV".

Let's not forget, according to information in the SWs, LB had confided in her friends a "white van" or "SUV" had been "following" her.

One of the witnesses who was driving along Maple that evening around 9:30pm indicated she had seen LB walking east on Maple and that there also was a "white SUV" stopped in the driving lane and that she (the witness) had to swerve around the vehicle to proceed.

The answer to the following question is critical to solving this case unless LE already has tracked down this information and cleared it:

Who was driving the "white SUV".

I am curious about this white SUV too. It is on this thread: 2010 - Search Warrant - Cell Phone Rec. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Last night I went back and reread from pp1 of thread #7 to almost thru thread #9. WOW, it was really interesting to go back and feel the same emotions we all felt back then when we hoped she would be found any minute !!!

I did find the post where Al Imhoff was brought up by STEADFAST I think - will go grab it for you now. This same man

Reading thru I realized at the time there was another SO who was arrested and was sent back to some little town back east. Can't find where I wrote down his name right now :banghead: That was the one who was out on his own recog and that the officer said they thought had no connection to Lindsey.

At that time we just didn't concentrate on Imhoff as there was no info about him to be found

Simply amazing eh, and here all along he was worth LE's getting a SW on. I wonder if he was the guy with the big tummy seen on video at the store?

ETA: This might already have been brought up here, but his info from Coastal after Simply Searching brought up his name:

http:

//www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3972025&postcount=231

PS: Whatever happened to our Dear Simply Searching? She was so dedicated to WS and solving crimes. I have missed her so much. xox

Well, that is darn interesting. I talked to the S Park on July 19th when I made that post on thread #7. This man A. Imhoff was arrested on a general warrant on July 16th, released on his own recog on July 20th. So it matches what Vonda told me, that he had been arrested at the park within the previous week.

It was our poster Gailrene who told us about a man being arrested who worked at Straddeline Park and who she had heard had a daughter who was friends with Lindsey. Now I want to find out if this is the man who lived with his brother, the brother living in a trailer in the back yard. One of those guys disappeared right after she went missing.

Also, for posterity's sake, I reread where there was a big search off Summit and Larson Rd. Gailrene also told us about that. xox

Hey Scandi :) (waves back) I've been searching for four days because in my minds eye I knew I had looked at an arrest record on GHCSD for Imhoff ... or at least I could have bet money I had. I'm wondering if what I was recalling is this Imholt guy, (the link you provide) who is 37. Absolutely had to have been the one I was recalling. Names sure are similar.

At any rate, I'm totally confused (might be my chemo brain syndrome) lol. Are you saying that Imhoff and Imholt might be brothers?

And yes, it is really, really interesting to go back through the threads. We were all so hopeful for so very long that Lindsey was just within grasp......

xo

Hey Scandi :) (waves back) I've been searching for four days because in my minds eye I knew I had looked at an arrest record on GHCSD for Imhoff ... or at least I could have bet money I had. I'm wondering if what I was recalling is this Imholt guy, (the link you provide) who is 37. Absolutely had to have been the one I was recalling. Names sure are similar.

At any rate, I'm totally confused (might be my chemo brain syndrome) lol. Are you saying that Imhoff and Imholt might be brothers?

And yes, it is really, really interesting to go back through the threads. We were all so hopeful for so very long that Lindsey was just within grasp......

xo

OMG Haddie lolololol, it's so great to see you even if my cheeks are a shade of rosy pink right now :blushing. I didn't even notice the change in the spelling. I think I'll go back and read Gailrene's posts again.

Awww - don't be embarrassed Scandi - you're one of the best! That's why we have each other here at WS :blowkiss:

xo

Joseph Allen Imholt appears to be between arrests during the disappearance timeline...maybe he needs his own thread??...
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/InmateDetail.asp?SrchNameNo=149
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/RegisterDetail.asp?SrchBookNo=174093
http://www.criminalsearches.com/det...C02vJtDRVooRDVkhOumE7EVEkokzU=&input=name#top

Maybe a different JAI... http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...hbear+joseph+allen+imholt&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1
Dedicated to my brother,my best friend Michael J. Witz, the only and best mother and father I've ever known, and for a man who was very special to me Joseph Allen Imholt, that sadly followed up to heaven on October7th 2009. Rest in Peace my angels...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back