2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

LE saying they don't have a suspect or person of interest is not the same as saying someone is cleared.

This is a pic of a 1995 Honda Del Sol (not his):
38325_2.JPG

These are pics from his gf's ms page of Dale working on his car:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=155284717&albumId=2388007
Are these the same model?

For some reason I can't get the other pics to post.

Central Washington University is in Ellensburg.

Maybe she went to school in Elma, moved to Michigan, moved to Tacoma and is now living in Ellensburg attending CWU?

She mentioned something on ms about getting her degree in the mail. Let me look for the date.

I hate typing this, but what if he also disposed of her remains on his way up and over to Ellensburg, a few weeks after the abduction?

Hi Be Adequite, There would still be alertable death scent in the car. IMO and quite sure about that. Human Recovery Sniffer dogs can pick up a death scent up to 7 years depending on environmental circumstances. Even thru concrete as proven by Eddie at Haute Guere {sp} on the Isle of Jersey. xox

I don't know cars at all but they look similar...look at headlights and note that 3rd pic in her album...no roof on car (like a Del Sol).

LE could also be sweating/waiting him out- LE claiming "no POI" and/or being extremely vague to the media (they are) in order to get Golder to relax a bit (and potentially slip up somehow, talk to someone, say something, visit the scene, etc) if he is guilty of this particular crime...which I'm starting to think he is.)

Hi Be Adequite, There would still be alertable death scent in the car. IMO and quite sure about that. Human Recovery Sniffer dogs can pick up a death scent up to 7 years depending on environmental circumstances. Even thru concrete as proven by Eddie at Haute Guere {sp} on the Isle of Jersey. xox

True, very true...bad thoughts enter my creepy sleuther mind so late at night...I think it was called Haute de la Garenne...

There's going to be frost in the morning in McCleary - all SW WA and the Willamette Valley in Or. I just got a weather alert.

You could be right on Be Adequite and they are using some strategy. If he is involved he could be panicing and that is what they want - a reaction of some sort.

WHERE IS OUR SERIOUSLY SEARCHING TONITE? I hope she is OK ;}

I don't know cars at all but they look similar...look at headlights and note that 3rd pic in her album...no roof on car (like a Del Sol).

LE could also be sweating/waiting him out- LE claiming "no POI" and/or being extremely vague to the media (they are) in order to get Golder to relax a bit (and potentially slip up somehow, talk to someone, say something, visit the scene, etc) if he is guilty of this particular crime...which I'm starting to think he is.)

Good point. I hadn't noticed the 3rd pic with no roof. Good job!

He's already proven he doesn't keep his mouth shut (talking to GF about it) and is having a hard time dealing with...something.

True, very true...bad thoughts enter my creepy sleuther mind so late at night...I think it was called Haute de la Garenne...

Thank you Be Adequite. LOL I knew it was close but was too dern lazy to look it up to be sure. Too pooped to pop}

Ok good night everyone - I am delirious! I need to let this all sink in. Sweet dreams!

As far as white cars go, I don't know... there were 2 white cars in the picture of property #1, and one white car in the pic of prop #2 (vacant house now).

Ok really, good night!

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-100209-personofinterest,0,1006113.story

The only thing I find unusual listed as taken from home- the newspaper articles in the home about Lindsey. Strange. The used condoms=just ewww

Night all. So glad to see some (hopefully) positive progress on this close to home case. I'd left this forum for awhile as it was just too sad and apparently stagnant (guess not, LE never ceases to amaze).

Family feels targeted in missing McCleary girl's case
10:45 PM PDT on Friday, October 2, 2009
<snipped>
A McCleary family claims they're unfairly targeted and harassed by police officers connected to the case of missing Lindsey Baum.

Friday, a tearful mother and an angry father defended their son who was the subject of a search warrant at their rural McCleary home, related to the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Court documents released Friday relate why detectives believed the son could be Baum's kidnapper.

Witnesses told detectives that the man obsessed about Baum's disappearance and expressed his belief that a girl had been "dismembered."

The man's parents told KING 5 that their son got confused because detectives interviewed him more than a month after Baum vanished. Therefore, he apparently could not remember many specific details that far back.

Detectives say they now have no suspect or person-of-interest, but they do have a lot of leads and a girl who seemingly vanished without a trace.

Video: Family feels targeted in missing McCleary girl's case
http://www.king5.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=404293

Article:
http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_100209WAB-mccleary-missing-KC.1dc17fa7d.html

:angel:

As far as white cars go, I don't know... there were 2 white cars in the picture of property #1, and one white car in the pic of prop #2 (vacant house now).

Ok really, good night!

Ooooo good point. Forgot about those pics. Need a sleuther who knows her (or his) cars to ID correctly!

'NIGHT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back