2010.01.25 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man...he makes my head hurt.

Wow!

I am FAR from any type of smartie but WOW, he makes this even harder to understand. Blah, blah, blah.
Talks a lot without saying anything.

I love how the prosecutor tores baez a new one...she plead guilty to all counts of 13 felonies...so either plea to the sentencing and stop crying and coming up with bs..or you shouldnt of plead out then

JB plead CMA was overcharged. The state points out she plead guilty to all 13 counts. AL stands looking bored.

I am liking Mr. George...

I would recommend that Ms. Anthony be incarcerated...

I really like him.

KC is glaring. Andrea smiling at her and trying to perhaps get a change in demeanor.

AL asking CA if she's alright

I love Judge Strickland's expressions.

Of all the days that I'm in the office and not at home....grrrrrrrr.

Keep the updates coming people, I appreciate them!

Go Judge...Go Judge...go Judge....

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I think I like this judge... 13 counts are legally proper here

My thoughts so far:

"Is this Joker (JB) for real"???!:banghead:

Why in the world would you go into a diatribe about your client not being able to get a fair trial (for check fraud, no less) because she is not liked by the public when you are trying to get her probation for relatively petty charges?

This man is so far out of his element. AL is looking at him like "OMG...I am going to lose the murder case because of him!!!"

Wow...AL is really tall and amazon-like and JB is really, really short. He's barely taller than KC.

Well now...the explains ALOT about his personality to me!

:woohoo: 13 counts are proper here...Go Judge Strickland...Go Judge Strickland!

Does anyone believe if released today, KC wouldn't be back to fraud and stealing by weeks end?

The sentencing.....judge cannot legally drop any charges. 13 counts stand, but multiple punishments not. Counts 3, 6, 9, and 12...forgery..adjudication of guilt, time served. Count 2 adjudication of guilt, time served. Count 1 adjudication of guilt, time served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member