2010.02.09 New motion filed by defense TES search records

BBM.

My only concern is that, JB already has a high profile attorney who is more experienced and somewhat more eloquent, i..e, AL. However at the last motion hearing AL seemed to want to chime in, JS invited AL to chime in and, JB completely excluded her to keep the stage.

My sense is that JB will allow the experts to do their technical thing .... but he is going to take the lead and feel the need to grandstand -- and that's his downfall. He is not lead counsel, neither an opening argument guy or a closing argument guy even though he wants to be. Sad but true.

My mental picture has JB with his arm up the back of the experts and while they are talking he will be moving his mouth so he can pretend he is articulating the argument and presenting his case.

Cases have been won and lost on how they are presented and how articulate the presentation and cross examination is.

Hey I totally agree with this one. Jb has no business doing the opening statement. He should not do any cross examinations unless they are people that are only confirming things. Here is my advice to Jb. Let the experts do their job as Robert Shapiro did in the Oj case. IMO

Hey I totally agree with this one. Jb has no business doing the opening statement. He should not do any cross examinations unless they are people that are only confirming things. Here is my advice to Jb. Let the experts do their job as Robert Shapiro did in the Oj case. IMO

*THUD*...j/k!! :):blowkiss:

WOW! February 12, 2010.... I need to mark it on my calendar as the day I finally agreed with NTS!!!! LOLOL Great post NTS!! :dance:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

WOW! February 12, 2010.... I need to mark it on my calendar as the day I finally agreed with NTS!!!! LOLOL Great post NTS!! :dance:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"It's a sad day in Mudville, mighty KC has struck out." Game Over.

Note: You crack me up, SOTS! :blowkiss:

Back on Topic: "Quite Frankly" I believe that Jose charges by the ummmmms...that's why there are so many of them. :)

Question:

Do Jose's "ummmmmmms" get cancelled out by Cindy's "ummmmmms"? :waitasec: So basically no moolah :crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back