2010.02.16 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be sick. Sorry but I have to take a break. What is pic number 10? Anyone?

Seems the focus is returning to the car at this point.
I hope the prosecution has serious evidence in these photos that will finalize a conviction!

I hope that *beep* get her butt kicked in prison, I hope she gets life in prison and they release her into general population.

If she did stick Caylee with that needle, I can only imagine her screaming and crying because it hurts.

I can't believe that so many good people die every year but like Casey are still alive. :furious:

be sure to break out the conversation into existing threads or of there are none, please create one. it is nearly impossible to find old discussion in threads that are general in nature and cover lots of topics.

This thread will be closed at some point, so it is good to talk about what is being released, but have in depth conversation in separate threads.

If there is a trial it will be very easy to find the information when we want to compare it to the daily testimony.

Thank you

On the first disc there are 244 pictures, almost 500 MB. I'll zip it and upload for anyone that wants to see all of them at full resolution.

That would be wonderful Muzikman.. for some reason I cant access the photos on the orlando sentinal page..

I am now getting an error message on the orlando sentinel site...
Anyone else?

That would be wonderful Muzikman.. for some reason I cant access the photos on the orlando sentinal page..

I can't access them either now.

Maybe thats a good thing. I need a break.

Just 'fess up now KC.

It's over

I am now getting an error message on the orlando sentinel site...
Anyone else?

me.... I cant see anything but the first picture.. when I try to go to any others... I get error message.

I can't access them either now.

Maybe thats a good thing. I need a break.

Just 'fess up now KC.

It's over

We are so very blessed to have MuzikMan working on uploading them all for us!

Seeing that car seat truly breaks my heart..

Same here. The page times out or it says the server is busy.

"also included are documents from the FBI Laboratory's Chemistry Unit, and several previously released items, including Casey Anthony's employee wage information and Orange County Sheriff's Office reports"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-documents-20100216,0,6521451.story?page=2

Hopefully this will explain all the photos!

Just the one disc of photos, the other 2 discs are WFTV duct tape footage.

The Sentinel may have had a records request in for the other stuff. Casey's wage info was already released.

ETA: See post below, missed a folder - there are docs but nothing new, has already been released.

I have no idea what we can talk about here on this thread.

I'd like to understand what the orange light is/does, and what the blue light is/does.

OK - 'My' pic 10 (with 70 pics total up) shows just the underside of the tire cover.

Refresh again, it's been added from orignal link on here. AT first that is what I saw and thought WTH its a tire cover. LOL

Hey y'all! I just got a message from JBean asking me to remind everyone to break out the new evidence types in the doc dump into their own threads for those deep discussions we love so much, so we can easily find the info at trial time.

:)

Thanks!
BeanE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads