2010.02.18 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video: Ronald, Misty Make Drug Deals
8 Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car Over Several Days

POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010
UPDATED: 9:55 pm EST February 18, 2010
<snipped>
Investigators released undercover video Thursday that they said shows multiple drug deals involving Ronald and Misty Cummings and an undercover officer. "You just leave the pills right there and I'll pick them up when I walk into the bathroom," Misty tells Ronald in the video. "You go in there and it looks like I'm waiting on you to use the bathroom."

At one point, Ronald is heard worrying, saying if anyone catches him, they'll get suspicious because he's Haleigh Cummings' father. "Because of my daughter, you know, anyone who's ever seen anything about it knows," he said. "Please don't ever tell no one that I did this (expletive). People would go to assuming that I was doped by or pissed someone off. Dope boys don't come and get your kids like that."

Of the eight undercover drug deal videos recorded, Ronald is only in a few of them, while Misty is in every one.

In one video, Misty said some Percocet pills came from a dentist. "He gave me free dentist work and gave it to me in her name, and I didn't have to pay nothing," she said.

In another video, Misty said money was difficult to come by because she couldn't find work. "(Ronald) knows better. He has a job. I can't get that," Misty said. "People won't hire me. They won't hire Misty Croslin."

In a Jan. 20 video, during another undercover drug deal, investigators arrived to arrest Ronald and Misty, among others.

Ronald and Misty Cummings appear in undercover videos that investigators say show multiple drug deals.
22607196_640X360.jpg

Article:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22606713/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads