2010.02.26~Linda Tinelli's Transcript

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so behind, I haven't even started reading the letters yet but thought I'd start with this tiny little one first.

It says at the top "TYPED FEBRUARY 26, 2010", but there is no recording date of the interview. They say "today is the 17th", and reference a meeting she had with the anthonys on "January 12th", but ... when is this from? January 12, 2009, a month after Caylee was found? Or January 12th, 2010, which is well after the duct tape was found on the fliers.

So THE duct tape was on the Anthony's gas cans AND the "missing child fliers".

Line 22 page 8 without the "ums"- "Did they ever say to you that they or the defense team or Mr. Conway or their private investigators had ever found any connection between and a Zeniada Gonzales who is the baby sitter and Roy Kronk?"

IMO it sounds like CA or GA had told others (more lies) that there was a connection between Kronk and Zeniada. They are ridiculously desperate or are they complicit? (Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect.....)

Page 3 line 2 without the “ums”- “they (George and Cindy) asked you if we(LE) had asked about a particular name and I think it was Joy Wray.”

Page 4 line 15-"I think that’s when Cindy asked me if you (LE) asked about Joy Wray."
Joy Wray has given very schizo-like comments. (She stated that she worked as a spy for George Bush and that pretty much says it all....) Why would the defense and Cindy/George want a potential looney tune associated with their defense? Wait....you don’t need to answer that...hehe

If I read this correctly, it would seem that G and C never blinked an eye of concern over the duct tape used. This tells me that they had nothing to do with Caylee's remains being found bound with duct tape.
They have many flaws, but a suggestion that G may have placed Caylee's body where it was found is not supported by this witness.
I dislike the A's, but will get angry if KC tries to throw them under the bus when she on trial.
My complaints with them stem from an "after-the-fact" cover-up.
ITA. They cleaned up the dead body smell. That is why there wasn't any DNA on the spot in the car trunk. They had to pour that stinking water out somewhere....not in Cindy's perfect house for certain. They poured the stinking water out in the backyard. They are complicit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl