2010.03.10 Theories about DNA Analysis on CD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the hair with deathband ever confirmed through DNA. Last I recall it was either KC or Caylee.

After all this time...there would be a definate match I would think....

:waitasec:

So my b-day doc dump was a bust... well, so was my b-day gaming time in Vegas. Still enjoyed being there, and still grateful to JWG and MM for your tireless efforts here!

Was the hair with deathband ever confirmed through DNA. Last I recall it was either KC or Caylee.

After all this time...there would be a definate match I would think....

:waitasec:

They were not able to do the definitive kind of DNA test on the hair, only a test that tells what "maternal line" the person was from. We know that the person whose hair was in the trunk was (1) dead and (2) from the same "maternal line" as Casey. People in that line would include, e.g., Shirley P, Cindy's brothers, Cindy, Casey, Lee, and Caylee. Only Caylee is dead.

The hair found in the trunk also matched the hair found on the body, including decomposition characteristics, length, color, etc. Casey's hair was shorter and color-treated.

Yes, AZLawyer, and Casey's classic line - well I'm still alive......

They were not able to do the definitive kind of DNA test on the hair, only a test that tells what "maternal line" the person was from. We know that the person whose hair was in the trunk was (1) dead and (2) from the same "maternal line" as Casey. People in that line would include, e.g., Shirley P, Cindy's brothers, Cindy, Casey, Lee, and Caylee. Only Caylee is dead.

The hair found in the trunk also matched the hair found on the body, including decomposition characteristics, length, color, etc. Casey's hair was shorter and color-treated.

That sounds like proof to me. Lets hope for 12 like minds on the jury :sleuth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members