2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On lunch...can't wait to get back home to read and catch up. Thanks you guys!

She could have expanded on her story about the kidnapping of Caylee. She could have completely changed it again. She could have given up different names.

She could have given some piece of information that the SA has that hasn't been released that only Casey would know.

It'll be juicy either way.

If this is it, I envision the letters mentioning O-Town's Finest. Probably written by Lee and Dom, which LE found out about. All just a wild guess on my part. But I bet, if she dropped any names, it's a name that we've heard go around before.

Sounds like the defence is using the Bernie Madoff Book of Financial Fun as their guide.

As my late grandmother would say, it's so deep you need hipwadders. They blew all that left over moolah and can't pay for copies? What a crock.

Where is The World According???
7d944e66.gif

Out of respect, I will channel her...

You just can't make this stuff up!!!

:blowkiss:

I think the tax payers should have a voice in how their dollars are spent!
Fla has so many high profile murders!
Why is KC so different?

Who and what money helped Kid Finders with the Caylee Marie boat????
Was it out of this money?
a whole other case............did GA/CA use donations for personal use?
No one WORKS! except LEE

Also, who paid for all the t-shirts, tent,fliers, George's truck, the security men/cameras outside their home and the PI's?

Also, the A's trip to California to be on the Larry King show...was their every expense paid for by Larry King?

And was their cruise free? Also, I am right to assume that Brad C is also doing this pro bono?

Heck, if one of my children was falsely accused of a crime...I would be working 3 jobs to make sure they got the best defense. I would be honest and hardworking. I would be visiting them every moment at the jail and giving them nothing but encouragement, reassurance and love. I would be on my knees every single moment I could.

If this is it, I envision the letters mentioning O-Town's Finest. Probably written by Lee and Dom, which LE found out about. All just a wild guess on my part. But I bet, if she dropped any names, it's a name that we've heard go around before.

Oops, meant to say the "original" O-Town Finest reference might have been traced back to Lee and Dom.

And where did he get the $70,000 since he is in trouble for "borrowing" money from a client's account. I think he had to step down from this case because of it.

I would be interested in knowing "Why" he contributed this amount of money. Never have I heard of an Attorney paying out of his own pocket to defend a client. I don't buy it. I think the 70,000 came from another source. IMO

He should have been charged with Contempt of Court JB and staff knew what evidence was needed today!!!!!!!!He is wasting the Court's time IMO.I wish it was Judge Judy JB had to deal with she would set him straight:dance:probably demand to see his license then would ask her Bailiff for the phone.She would ask:waitasec: IS HE REALLY A LAWYER:waitasec: OR AM I BEING PUNKED::angel:....

BBM -- No kidding! "If it doesn't make sense, it's a lie!"

Mason on TruTV said he just joined the team at 11:00 today

The "How much is the state spending?" question had us both laughing out loud. I am house-sitting for an defense attorney. He would NEVER alienate the Bench like that. I pester him to make comments about the case but he refuses. Once, when he DID look at a motion I begged about, he bust out laughing. He would not elaborate. ooh ooh Cheny Mason is on insession now.

JB asked C Mason to join. Officially joined as of 11AM today. I was asked to join several days ago.

Soooooooooooo. What was decided today? Is Casey indigent or what?

Sorry everyone. I have been following but I have no idea what was decided today.

TIA.

This may have been mentioned in earlier comments, but:

1, CA totally ignored GA. The body language was classic. Continuous turned shoulder -- i.e. stereotypical "Cold Shoulder," big time. CA looked tired and slightly disheveled compared to her normally well groomed persona. GA did not exist today for her.

2. KC totally ignored GA, CA. It's now as though they don't exist. No covert glances, smiles, or turn-arounds - it's really as though they are no longer in her world. Interesting . . .

Hopefully, someday, someone will do a thoughtful psychological survey of this event and family. One of the strangest I've ever seen. . .

He should have been charged with Contempt of Court JB and staff knew what evidence was needed today!!!!!!!!He is wasting the Court's time IMO.I wish it was Judge Judy JB had to deal with she would set him straight:dance:probably demand to see his license then would ask her Bailiff for the phone.She would ask:waitasec: IS HE REALLY A LAWYER:waitasec: OR AM I BEING PUNKED::angel:....

While I love JS....I cannot for the life of me understand why he did not order that detailed records be submitted to him....he could seal them, but he and the JAC people need to know exactly where the pot o gold went before they grant miss murderer free money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member