2010.03.25 WFTV Reports River C. Attempted Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad, if true.

I truly wish RC would see that she does have supporters out there. Suicide is never an answer to anyone's troubles. I'm hoping this woman will be okay and not succumb to the morbid postings about her. I wish her the best.

Who is river? And what does she have to do with the a,s? I am not up to date in the case anymore

None of the media sources online have picked up on this story yet, are there any updates on tv news?

I sure hope River is doing a bit better this morning. What an awful thing to go through. It's very sad she feels so alone during such a difficult time. I hope she has family and friends who will rally round her and give her a shoulder to lean on for a bit until she's feeling stronger.

Who is river? And what does she have to do with the a,s? I am not up to date in the case anymore

I know the feeling, Zadari. :)

River allegedly had an affair w/ George for several months after Casey was arrested. You can do a forum search for thread titles that have the word, "affair" in them and read 4 or 5 threads.

HTH.

Thoughts and prayers with you, Krystal. The truth will come out in the end and you'll have the last laugh. Stick around for it!

I'm very sad for this lady. I wonder why she got involved with him tho knowing he was constantly under the public eye I. Wonder why she didn't go to the police sooner and I wonder why its public now..I guess I just wonder when GA would've had any privacy for an affair..I wonder how it was leaked to the press. .guess I'm wondering a lot of things but I definately will pray she is OK I wonder if the pact means her and George

http://www.wftv.com/news/22962658/detail.html

River Cruz's sister told WFTV she was taken by ambulance to Florida Hospital South after Cruz took a bottle of pills.

WFTV broke the story that Cruz claims George told her his granddaughter Caylee's death was an accident that spiraled out of control. Detectives took evidence from Cruz's cell phone and camera.

River, please know that you have supporters out there and wish the very best for you and your family. I, also, have always believed you. There are many cruel people out there who try and tear you down - don't allow it. Be strong and get well soon.

:praying: Praying for you, River.

Others can only define your life if you allow them to. Be assurred, God has a plan for you.

River,
I breaks my heart that the lies and accusations of others have hurt you so deeply. I feel bad that I never sent you a message of support. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
There are bound to be more rough times to come as this horrible case moves forward. It has already destroyed the lives of many people. Remember - there are many, many people who believe you. You did the right thing by telling the truth.
I hope you will find the strength to carry on, with the love of your family and friends, including us, here on WS.

Everyone: Please keep River and her friends and family in your thoughts and prayers.

Well wishes and a speedy recovery to River, and her family. I'm deeply saddened that anyone would feel like suicide is an answer, I cannot imagine what brought you to this choice, but will be praying that your darkest days are over. Please be well.

This is so horrible! River please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! I haven't been posting much in the last two months. Every year at this time I get terribly depressed over my brothers murder. I guess it takes something like this to make me realize that other people are hurting too. Only WS's could show the compassion for this woman that has been shown. I truly earned a deeper respect for all of you guys after reading this thread. God bless WS's :)

I was afraid she was at her breaking point just by the messages she was sendng out on Twitter. She needs to ignore all of the negativity and cruelty on the internet and believe in herself the way her family and friends believe in her.
RC, you're in my prayers and God will give you the strength to get through this.

I am just wondering how the media found out. Having the media hounding you as soon as you are allowed to leave the hospital probably isn't the best thing for her right now. They probably need to back off and let her heal.

River, Please stay strong. You have a lot of people praying for you. You are needed! Your family and friends need you, they love you.

May God Bless you.

Poor gal...she probably felt hounded and cornered. I'm having a good thought for her, hopefully either thru others or her faith she can find the strength to get thru this difficult time.

This breaks my heart. River, I am SO SORRY for everything you have gone through regarding this case. I know that you in no way wanted to be dragged into this media nightmare. It must be excruciatingly difficult to see the Anthony's behaviour and cover-up, and I hope you know how much I respect you coming forward and revealing the truth for Caylee. Stay strong!!! The entire world (thankfully) isn't like the Anthony's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500