2010.04.01 - Misty Cummings, Hank Sr., SYKES' Jailhouse Conversations Released

Could someone answer a question for me? please...there are 4 videos that were sent out of Tommy, Hank and Lisa on the 8th of April....There were only audio, not video,,,If someone knows, please lead me to them....If you listen to the 4th audio, at the 20:04 mark you will hear TC: " I wasn't there I don't know nothin about it...I wouldn't be down for some like that",,,,,,,Hank:" I know you wouldnt, I don't know how anybody could be"...........TC:" Have to be some sick Mfer to be doin some like that,,taking a kid to f*ck.".....Did anyone hear this too...Is it possible Tommy let the motve for Haleigh's death "slip"????? I couldnt believe my ears,,,,Anyone have a thought on this? TIA

You heard it correctly.

Could someone answer a question for me? please...there are 4 videos that were sent out of Tommy, Hank and Lisa on the 8th of April....There were only audio, not video,,,If someone knows, please lead me to them....If you listen to the 4th audio, at the 20:04 mark you will hear TC: " I wasn't there I don't know nothin about it...I wouldn't be down for some like that",,,,,,,Hank:" I know you wouldnt, I don't know how anybody could be"...........TC:" Have to be some sick Mfer to be doin some like that,,taking a kid to f*ck.".....Did anyone hear this too...Is it possible Tommy let the motve for Haleigh's death "slip"????? I couldnt believe my ears,,,,Anyone have a thought on this? TIA
Now this one I missed. Either he knew what happened or is setting up Joe. If Tommy is setting Joe up, dad is going along with it. I'm not sure what to think.

It might be a reference to the story that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh to molest her. He might have heard someone's claiming it happened and he's saying, "No, I didn't." (I assume that this story didn't originate with Tommy since he wouldn't like to implicate himself in something like that.)

It might be a reference to the story that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh to molest her. He might have heard someone's claiming it happened and he's saying, "No, I didn't." (I assume that this story didn't originate with Tommy since he wouldn't like to implicate himself in something like that.)

Truly, I'm at my wits end!. How can we believe any of these players?
Of course Tommy and Misty are setting up Joe. I'm not saying Joe didn't have anything to do with this; he could be completely guilty or innocent. But when you have two people, two liers offering him up to save their own butts, what are you going to think.

Sometimes I feel we will know in two months as much as we know now, which is almost next to nothing. I'm not a quitter, but........

Em, she can't blame this all on RC. She is the one that had the booze, sex, drugs weekends, she is the one that went trafficking drugs with that group. In other words, she is responsible for herself! She could have said no to all of this.
yep and rc being a father to two small children shouldve never hooked up with her or been doing ANY of the illegal crap he was doing ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back