2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3

Just wanted to add in reference to the posters asking if "anyone references God as daddy...." Just fyi....

"Abba" is an aramaic word used in the bible that means "Daddy" or "Father" or "Papa". Some people think that the term "Father" sounds very formal and "Daddy" implies a more personal and intimate connection.

If you take the time to do a little research/googling, you will see that it isnt all that uncommon.

handwriting analysis by fbi could be released:

http://www.wftv.com/news/23225067/detail.html

So my guess is they are comparing the letters to the journal. What can defense say if there is a match to the journal? That the journal was written in 2003 so there can't be a match??? Or, SA saying the journal may not have been written in 2003? Why the journal when they have her statement to LE......unless there is something in the letters that would indicate the journal may have been written in 2008. This will be interesting. jmo

bbm
That makes a lot of sense to me ... and I just heard on the Today Show that Robyn never told authorities about the letters, that they in fact came to her after she had already been sentenced to ten years.
How exactly this all fits in with Holloway (River Cruz) and her sister Benhaida (Skye Cruz) who was in the same jail at the same time as KC and Robyn is not clear but it does seem too coincidental .... hmmmm :waitasec:

Profiler: Letters Paint Casey Anthony as a Psychopath

BBM

Hmmmmmmmmm that is an awfully big fat coinky dink if ya ask me! Interesting....

So my guess is they are comparing the letters to the journal. What can defense say if there is a match to the journal? That the journal was written in 2003 so there can't be a match??? Or, SA saying the journal may not have been written in 2003? Why the journal when they have her statement to LE......unless there is something in the letters that would indicate the journal may have been written in 2008. This will be interesting. jmo

LE could be comparing the letters to the Journal.

Another possibility is that they are trying to substantiate if all of the letters were written by KC's hand. It seems to me that KC's handwritting changes from time to time within the grouping of letters. Maybe LE is looking closely at all the letters to verify that they were all written by KC.

Regardless of what everybody thinks (that KC is guilty), I think and hope that LE is still investigating others' claims as they enter into the picture to rule out any foul play.
I trust that they are.

Sorry in advance if this has been brought up. I have not read all of this thread. Casey brings up a song in one of her letters by Shinedown called Second Chance. I have heard this song many times before she talked about it but I thought I would look up the lyrics. I think it is pretty interesting and telling that she relates to this song so much especially the part when they say "sometimes goodbye is a second chance" curious what everyone thinks.

My eyes are open wide, by the way
I made it through the day.
I watch the world outside, by the way
I'm leaving out today.
I just saw Hailey's Comet she waved
Said, "Why are you always running in place?
Even the man in the moon disappeared
Somewhere in the stratosphere"

Tell my mother, tell my father
I've done the best I can
To make them realize this is my life
I hope they understand.
I'm not angry, I'm just saying
Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Please don't cry one tear for me
I'm not afraid of what I have to say
This is my one and only voice
So listen close, it's only for today
I just saw Hailey's Comet she waved
Said, "Why are you always running in place?
Even the man in the moon disappeared
Somewhere in the stratosphere"

I've done the best I can
I hope they understand

Here is my chance
This is my chance!

I've done the best I can
I hope they understand

This sounds as if KC is telling her parents (through these lyrics) that they don't own her, her life and that she is a separate entity. If KC was controlled by CA, she may see the loss of Caylee as a new beginning for herself. Of course, it's delusional for her to think this way but since she claims she is innocent as to causing Caylee's death, it may be the way she is thinking.

Do you know which letter the reference is made in and/or can you type the paragraph so we can examine the context? I'm not recalling it as I'm not familiar with the song or the group, Shinedown.

If KC is going to blame one of her parents for Caylee's death, then why doesn't she just come out and say so? It sure seems like she is headed in that direction sometimes - considering she won't see them, look their way in court, requested a closed meeting with GA yet everyone claims KC was closest to CA. According to RA's testimony, KC bad mouthed her mom every chance she got and had nothing good to say about her. Again, another huge conflict in peoples' claims regarding the relationships within the A family.

Very interesting lyrics in light of what we know of other people's opinions of the A's relationship.

Very interesting lyrics in light of what we know of other people's opinions of the A's relationship.

I ran a quick search of the 'Reference Typed Letters ONLY' thread and thanks to poster headndownstream, post 10, the typed letter that references the song by Shinedown called Second Chance came up. Here's how it reads ~

God is constantly telling me to keep it together and to have faith. I have no choice but to agree. He's right. There is a season to everything, and this has been one of heartache, depression, and mourning. The next is forgiveness. That one must stand alone. It's a big one, no doubt about it. Throughout all of this, it's been one long season of growth - spiritually, mentally and emotionally. I'm drained! There's a song by Shinedown called Second Chance. Amazing song! It brings tears to my eyes and chills to my appendages everytime I hear it. The song is my current life situation(s). Something to hold onto. I heard it for the first time early in November. Just days after I ordered my radio. I seem to flip to 101.1 as it's starting most nights - a sign? And 'sober' by pink. I (heart) it! ....

The whole letter can be read in the thread mentioned above. Thanks again headndownstream.

When asked about the accusations in the jailhouse letters in yesterday's GMA interview, Cindy stated that they thought the other inmate was a "plant". What could be her reasoning behind making this statement? Even if she WAS a plant, so? Casey is still the one that made the accusations. But how could they say she was a plant? How could the authorities ever guess that Casey would take to any particular person the way she did to this other inmate, so deeply that she would write such intimate and personal things as this? The letter is clear, there is no suggestion made to Casey that she might have been a victim of childhood molestation - Casey just comes right out and volunteers it. So where was Cindy going with that? Was it just to throw out some more of the "we don't trust the cops and you shouldn't either" stuff so that unsuspecting viewers would be swayed? Or is there something else going on there?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggaC1_7oThA&feature=relmfu[/ame]

The way she writes is revealing..

Sally Elliott....mundane writting all same height, all middle zone, nothing in upper or lower zones. She is willful. When she wants to do something, she will do it...immature and ego centric....

Development of morals and character (when pen strokes are not all even)...shows maturity...not the case with ICA...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

It appears that RA is now back in the Orange County area.

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/Default.asp

Orange County Incarcerations
Selection List

Your search returned these matches:
(Please select a name to view detailed information.)

11008293 - ADAMS, ROBYN ANN

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back