2010.04.08 - Jail house videos released on Blogger News

I have not read all the post yet, but have been looking for this thread, to post something I heard on the 4th audio....Staritng at the 20:04 mark ,,,,,Tommy: "I wasn't there I don't know notin about it,,I wouldn't be down for some like that" Hank: "I know you wouldn't, I don't know how anybody could be" tOMMY: " Have to be some sick Mfer to be doin some like that,,taking a kid to f*ck"................Did anyone else hear this? Is it possible Tommy let it slip the motive for Haleigh's death...I was gobbed smacked when heard this....Anyone else have a thought.????

I think Tommy is desperate for Lindsey to cover for him, but I don't think she's willing to lie. I can't believe how much he's talking about Haleigh. I doubt he barely mentioned her name, before being arrested. I think Tommy feels the walls closing in on him. Misty spoke of a 'dream' that involved 3 or 4 men. I guess Tommy was one of those guys. were the other 3 Timmy, Joe, & Ron? Were any other guys around that day? besides the AC man? Hank was in the hospital. I really don't think Tommy would have any qualms ratting out others, if he, himself, wasn't directly involved. So, why doesn't he speak up? What in the world did those people do to Haleigh?
Dodie, I have a feeling we have NOT heard the worst of it yet...

I am getting that same feeling. I think she is waking up to what the real problem is and it is Tommy and his family.
I am not so sure,,,there were pics of her new tatoos either on her ms or facebook site., someone had posted on a topix site,,, I saw them, one on her wrist arm saying "Tommy" and another, couldnt tell what it was on her foot....She is obviously with him for the long haul....

This was the set of tapes that really had me convinced ToC was in on the disappearance. Also I was disgusted to hear him tell his wife that his father, Hank, used some of the family money to buy pills. How can you use your grandchildren's money to buy pills? I can't forget how hungry those kids were and the little boy saying they had to buy gas, so they had no money for lunch.

How can you tell your kids not to do drugs, but party with them and buy drugs with their money.

I was glad to hear LC says that she was sick of ToC not cooperating with the poly.

A phone call between Misty's brothers - worth a read (it is down towards the bottom of the page)
http://edition.cnn.hu/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/15/ng.01.html

TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: All I know is if she keeps making up all these lies, I`m not going to have nothing to do with her. It`s (EXPLETIVE DELETED) she`s trying to (EXPLETIVE DELETED) to put me in the middle of something I don`t know nothing about.

They ain`t got nothing to get you on, you can come up, dude. (INAUDIBLE)

TIMMY MISTY CROSLIN: I know but it`s just bad timing, dude, because Chelsea`s cleared of suspect, I`m not.

TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: Oh well, you didn`t do nothing wrong, they can`t nothing to you. They can`t. They got to have proof, dude, and you didn`t do nothing anyway because they ain`t never going to be any proof

TIMMY MISTY CROSLIN: I know, but look, do you think any of this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) would have happened to you if this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) wasn`t going on in our lives about Haleigh?

TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: No. Hell no. How long did I do stuff before that and nothing happened?

TIMMY MISTY CROSLIN: I know. That`s what I`m saying so. I just think they`re just out to get us. That`s what I mean. You know what I mean?

TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: I know they are. But I think this time -- this time all this entrapment and stuff, they weren`t after me. They were after Misty and Ronald. I just got caught up in the middle of it because of my damn sister.

A phone call between Misty's brothers - worth a read (it is down towards the bottom of the page)

TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: All I know is if she keeps making up all these lies, I`m not going to have nothing to do with her. It`s (EXPLETIVE DELETED) she`s trying to (EXPLETIVE DELETED) to put me in the middle of something I don`t know nothing about.

TIMMY MISTY CROSLIN: I know but it`s just bad timing, dude, because Chelsea`s cleared of suspect, I`m not.

TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: Oh well, you didn`t do nothing wrong, they can`t nothing to you. They can`t. They got to have proof, dude, and you didn`t do nothing anyway because they ain`t never going to be any proof

TIMMY MISTY CROSLIN: I know, but look, do you think any of this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) would have happened to you if this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) wasn`t going on in our lives about Haleigh?

TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: No. Hell no. How long did I do stuff before that and nothing happened?

TIMMY MISTY CROSLIN: I know. That`s what I`m saying so. I just think they`re just out to get us. That`s what I mean. You know what I mean?

TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: I know they are. But I think this time -- this time all this entrapment and stuff, they weren`t after me. They were after Misty and Ronald. I just got caught up in the middle of it because of my damn sister.

Zaha I can't think you enough for bringing the transcript of the phone call.

It really puts an interesting spin on Chelsea and the other's--don't you think?

I have to think on this one. Several suspects is the phrase used by LE, although not named we know that MC and ToC are more than likely at the top of that list. Now the older brother is complaining he hasn't been cleared.

Lot's of food for thought. Thank you!

I was just reading this transcript in another thread, very interesting read and I don't remember hearing this on the original jail call a few months ago. Anyway, Tommy sure seems intent on stressing the fact that LE will never have no proof on Timmy that he was involved or did anything.

snip~TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: All I know is if she keeps making up all these lies, I`m not going to have nothing to do with her. It`s (EXPLETIVE DELETED) she`s trying to (EXPLETIVE DELETED) to put me in the middle of something I don`t know nothing about.

TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: Oh well, you didn`t do nothing wrong, they can`t nothing to you. They can`t. They got to have proof, dude, and you didn`t do nothing anyway because they ain`t never going to be any proof.

Thank you Elle! Yet more food for thought!

FWIW and slightly off topic. I am finding it very useful to go back and reread old media reports (respected media outlets LOL!) and transcripts of the words out of the mouths of all the players in this case.

It is my nature to be a listener. To be cautious about developing hard conclusions about people in real life. KWIM? However, I learned here from oldtimers and use this also in my own life---if you sit back and listen---the person you are listening to---will ultimately reveal who and what they are. JMHO.

Chelsea appears to be a talker. I just have to figure out what is she talking about and what is she not talking about---etc.

Thanks to everyone that has posted on this thread. :)

Reading all this puts Lyndsy's statement about throwing away Tommy's work boots in a different light. Why was it so important for her to tell him this, and after she went to Mass no less.

BBM

This is one of the reasons I think the undercover drug went down and it included Ron. Here I think Tommy knows what he is talking about. I've believed all along that the bust was about Ron...maybe Misty too. But definitely Ron. JMO though

Reading all this puts Lyndsy's statement about throwing away Tommy's work boots in a different light. Why was it so important for her to tell him this, and after she went to Mass no less.

My gut tells me those boots really went to LE. Here is hoping!

Elle, lets not forget she also said she threw out Timmy's.... I felt she gave them to LE with other.
It was a red flag then, and even more so now. I had asked if soil from the boots would be able to be used for forensic testing to see what part of the woods/area these two were in. I now will assume that LE did get soil samples and more off the boots and Timmy may be joining Tom or Ronald real soon.

Elle, lets not forget she also said she threw out Timmy's.... I felt she gave them to LE with other.
It was a red flag then, and even more so now. I had asked if soil from the boots would be able to be used for forensic testing to see what part of the woods/area these two were in. I now will assume that LE did get soil samples and more off the boots and Timmy may be joining Tom or Ronald real soon.

Just My Opinion here, but I was thinking those might be their work boots from the drywall business. Have you ever seen a drywallers shoes? LOL. They might not have been worn out but there is no way to clean them without ruining them!

This last part, bolded, leads me to wonder if Timmy could be involved in this, as part of a cover up or something, maybe in driving the van.

Usually, the idea would be expressed as, "They'll never have proof because you didn't do anything," rather than "You didn't do anything because they will never have proof." I don't know if this is a valid, but it sounds to me like Tommy may be telling Timmy in that bolded part, "They'll never have the proof of what you did because I'll never talk." Who knows.

The van was parked at Timmy's, and Timmy could have driven that van as easily as Joe--maybe more easily, because hasn't there been some talk that Joe was wasted?

I just believe that Misty said "there ain't never gonna be proof" not "they"......but that's just me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back