2010.04.13 - JVM will cover the Haleigh Case, Levi Page will be on

Tim said "RON was interested in this spot being searched because Joe liked to fish there......." he said that he did not search this spot when he was down here....

Sooooooooo, RON pointed this spot out right off the bat. hmmmm....:banghead:

Jane W sounds like she has some inside info, she normally does not say anything and seeds propaganda rather than volunteering info

Tim said "RON was interested in this spot being searched because Joe liked to fish there......." he said that he did not search this spot when he was down here....

Ron went there, interesting to me............like a scott peterson?

Didn't the other girl who was arrested in the drug group plead no contest last week or so. I think she cut a deal and is the mystery informant. Thoughts?

Do you think that Ron suggested this area to search (what are the odds Ron would have pegged it exactly right)

But....Joe lives in Tenn., doesn't he? Did he used to live in Fla.?

I think Misty and her prince decided long ago to throw Joe under the bus. AND, I'm thinking that Tommy spilled his guts. Misty and ex-hubby are going down. I just feel it...

Well if thats the case..its a good thing they are in jail...There safe from the public.

Many family members in tears.......hmmm.......no body.........so could the family members crying be because they are afraid they will be arrested next???? MOO
WHO was crying?????

Am I remembering wrong or didn't Misty point to JO very early on in the case? The story around JO (in the letter) is new to us, but we don't know if she told all of this to the police or not. I know she cannot be trusted but if we are to get to the bottom of this case, and want the truth from Misty, we have to take everything she says in to consideration. The answer may be there but it just may not be "I did it". jmo.

Didn't the other girl who was arrested in the drug group plead no contest last week or so. I think she cut a deal and is the mystery informant. Thoughts?

I am thinking Tommy during his lie detector test, and something he finally said ended up being verified and leading us to where we are now.

Seems like something you might mention, oh I don't know, during the 911 call.

Anything odd happen before the child disappeared?
Yes, I was raped. I can name the suspect. Perhaps the child is alive. Perhaps a rape kit might help convict this monster.

She is the worst liar I have ever seen.
And that is after a woman who claimed an invisible nanny took her kid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is the first time I've laughed today!

Do you think that Ron suggested this area to search (what are the odds Ron would have pegged it exactly right)
Hey Tiko! These were Tim's words just now on JVM.....He said that he asked Ron if there was anywhere that he thought needed to be searched, and Ron took him there and said he was interested in this spot because Cousin Joe loves to fish there......

Who was asking about LP? Yes he is in the area, and has "confirmed" that the tip came from Tommy Croslin and not Misty.

Pat Brown.............Ron pointed out where body may be............1st and thought of throwing joe under the bus

Here's our LEVI.............LP says Chelsea C. SIL (in MASS) told LP that this should be searched.
Yellow rope at Tommy's and matches the case early on.

Levi saying Tommy gave tip and wrote letter per LP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming
Back