2010.04.13 Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then please explain why RC prtected the rapist and murderer of his child by stating repeatedly that Joe was never ther...and how did he know exactly where to direct Misty to the missing gin...he contradicted his own Mother...basically calling her a liar on TV to protect Joe...why would a loving daddy do that?

Absolutely not, IMO.

(hello stilettos!)

Ok...can someone tell me why would Joe would want to kill Haleigh? I know he was around ...then left...but why? Was it ever determined if Haleigh even knew Joe? The only people who connect Joe to this child would be the Croslins right? Haleigh knew them...of course. So if Haleigh was witness to seeing anything (I don't buy killing a child for a gun)...wouldn't she be more apt to identify people she was familiar with? And why would Crystal refer to Joe as "Joe"? Does she know him too?

I can not totally answer this for you but Ron pizzed Joe off a few days prior over a stolen gun incident before that night Haleigh went missing. These people do drugs whom in return do irrational things.
From what I have seen in my own research of Joe there seems to be alot of gang activity in his life ...now this is just moo of course but the people he hangs with are people most people would not mess with on a bad day.

Since when does the reason behind killing a child make sense? If what is rumored about Joe (Sex offender) is true, he doesn't need any other reason than him being sick and evil!

It's all fitting in very nicely as far as what may have actually happened but, I still don't get why MC wouldn't have just told immediately what went down. She had to know that Joe would be arrested the minute he walked out that door with Haleigh? At least tell RC instead of the big story. I'm not getting it.

I don't think it fits nicely with what happened at all.
She is with her rapist kidnapping cousin the next morning.
He is hanging around to hang up fliers.
Putting himself in the path of what should be a rampaging father?

And Misty tells NO ONE.
Not a soul during a window of time that Haleigh might have still be alive?
Takes the heat all these months because she doesn't want to admit, what, that she was raped? She has been identifying herself as a sexual abuse victim for the world to hear.

The fact that the three of them seem to be getting on the same page with a story just reeks of desperation.

And someone posted a quote from Joe's mother saying he is at home and the police have not talked to him in six months :waitasec:

Attachments

• JoeOFlyer2-1-1.jpg
    JoeOFlyer2-1-1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 46
It's all fitting in very nicely as far as what may have actually happened but, I still don't get why MC wouldn't have just told immediately what went down. She had to know that Joe would be arrested the minute he walked out that door with Haleigh? At least tell RC instead of the big story. I'm not getting it.

I know we don't have anything but a crumb of info about this, but I think that if Jo did kill Haleigh, it was probably in that house with Misty (and maybe Tommy) present. It "could" have been accidental and they panicked and dumped the poor little girl's body.

That would make Misty and Tommy accessories and guarantee jail time too. So rather than go down she'd rather let people search for the little girl forever and protect the killer.

Doesn't sound right does it? Don't think I am buying what is being sold.
...and what's wrong with telling LE IMMEDIATELY when it happened...like hey guys this guy has been threatening me!! Would he be stupid enough to keep it quiet over drugs and guns? Please...everyone knew from the start he had a drug record and owned guns. Why wouldn't RC give LE this bit of info to help find his own daughter?!!

How did Ron's family know about this information? Why were they there yesterday.

Joe was never there that night, there was no fight over a gun etc. Why would MC first point at Joe, LE looks at him and nothing and months go by and now TC says its Joe? Why wouldn't it have been told up front? I don't know...this story does not hold together.

Then please explain why RC prtected the rapist and murderer of his child by stating repeatedly that Joe was never ther...and how did he know exactly where to direct Misty to the missing gin...he contradicted his own Mother...basically calling her a liar on TV to protect Joe...why would a loving daddy do that?

Since when does the reason behind killing a child make sense? If what is rumored about Joe (Sex offender) is true, he doesn't need any other reason than him being sick and evil!

Joe is not a sex offender.
No one has found a criminal record.
He is not in the registries.
He is one of many people Misty has made allegations about.

Not saying he is innocent, but I am not ready to jump on the Misty is telling the truth suddenly bandwagon. We have documentation of her lying ways, we have nothing documented about Joe other than what Misty (liar) has claimed.

moo

is it me or is Nancy still trying to make Crystal the "bad" parent here???? She really seems to have it in for her...

Ok I admit I could be brain dead from all this late breaking news, but wasn't "joe" supposed to be a child preditor according to the family? He wouldnt think Misty was too old? Im so confused.

Jus color me confused.

So the first report that it was a white cooler is wrong? Is the blue cooler a different one?

here at Ws we called it a white box.....we were wrong......LE says blue cooler.......probably with a white top.

Scout, Is Joe rumored to be a SO based on Misty's word alone? Ta

here at Ws we called it a white box.....we were wrong......LE says blue cooler.......probably with a white top.

Thanks Passionflower, The top of the box was not flat, but rather raised up and I thought that odd having never seen a box like that.

Ron has never pointed the finger at Joe. Why??
I'm still convinced RC was present when Haleigh was harmed. Why wouldn't Misty tell on Joe right away? He would be in custody right away and wouldn't be able to harm her or anyone else. They are all guilty, imo. RC, MC, TC, JO

Unbelievable. specially with the pics of JO and Misty the day after Haleigh go missing hanging up Flyers, , how could that be??:waitasec:

and AH is suddenly credible? Not directed at you my alien goddess--but really what the heck has he been reporting? Joe. O was cleared, per his website and now Tommy and or Misty grows a conscience? OYE...I need major advil

lol-I am drinking iced tea-think I will switch to-long island iced tea!!

lol-NG is ?? AH's info!!

Was that a statement by LE or a talking head? Just trying to keep fact and fiction seperate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SquirrelChaser