2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the reports I have read about the tip leading to the search being reported to LE on Monday and reports of Cummings family members being in the same area as the search on Monday I am now thinking that the tip did not come from Tommy or Misty.

JMO

Fields made it sound as if Misty had shared some info about the case to LE yesterday with his little statement. Was that just a cover up since they new LE was hot on her tail?
I then read that this Tipster was male on Simon's site.
Then we hear that Crystal S's. PI could of solved this months ago.
Then one of NG guest said last night that maybe it was someone that has been arrested recently and wanted to get a lesser sentence and maybe they squealed.
Then we hear from LP that it was Tommy that talked.
I don't know what to believe.:banghead:
The mystery will continue until LE clears ups who this person is, or if this person lets Simon reveal his name. I don't think now that it was Misty. I think that the mystery Tipster put Misty on the hot seat and that is the only reason she may of shared something with LE. Not because she decided to tell the truth, but because she is backed up in a corner. :furious:

Wow. Knows where she is, how she died, circumstances around her death, who did it.

:eek:

Ok....so the Shell Harbour camp was never searched?! WHY NOT?!

And a resident supposedly reported that Croslin was seen carrying a black trash bag in the area days after Haleigh went missing?! Did they report that to the authorities when they saw it or is it just coming out now?! Either way, if it is true, it is bad. Either the authorities didn't follow up originally or this resident was too dense to report it when it happened.

well i missed any hooplah last night.....had my own bf drama....but anyways, i was hoping to see this case coming to a close this morning....i guess not. I am praying that we find haleigh today :praying:

Today show covering search now with TN on

I just saw it (Central Time). Why did she bother to appear? She was told not to say anything by LE, and yet she goes on national TV to say, "I can't say anything" and try to get sympathy for Ronald. :rolleyes:

I hope today we get some definitive news.

I also hope Kimster is sleeping soundly. She was on sooo late (guess I should say early am) and worked herself to death on these threads, popping between scanner threads trying to help them, doing updates, moving posts to appropriate threads.

She deserves a huge thank you from everybody.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36497223#36497223

Teresa Neves on the Today Show...no information given other than they were searching for HaLeigh.

TN looks terrible, eyes all swollen...I feel so bad... She is beside herself...

She didn't give any information other than, the sheriff's office telling them of this search but didn't say how it came about...both seen leaving the sheriffs office crying.

I'm so confused. I thought Steve Brown was working with ToC's lawyer?

Ok....so the Shell Harbour camp was never searched?! WHY NOT?!

And a resident supposedly reported that Croslin was seen carrying a black trash bag in the area days after Haleigh went missing?! Did they report that to the authorities when they saw it or is it just coming out now?! Either way, if it is true, it is bad. Either the authorities didn't follow up originally or this resident was too dense to report it when it happened.

:furious: All great questions and I would really like to know "WHY" they didn't search this area. Even people here at WS mention this river. I always assumed LE searched it early on. Then the person who claims they saw Misty carry a trash bag..could that of came from Tommy? It was sort of mentioned last night on NG that Tommy is the tipster. This is really getting frustrating. I wish we would get a straight answer. :banghead:

I'm reluctant to post this but twice this am on MyFoxTampabay they have reported that Ron was brought to the SEARCH? Did anyone else hear this? I missed it if they did. Dont know if it was a poor choice of words or what. I'm waiting for a video to come up and will post a link. both my hubby and I heard it.

I'm taking neighbor Brown's statement with a VERY tiny grain of salt.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36497223#36497223

Teresa Neves on the Today Show...no information given other than they were searching for HaLeigh.

TN looks terrible, eyes all swollen...I feel so bad... She is beside herself...

She didn't give any information other than, the sheriff's office telling them of this search but didn't say how it came about...both seen leaving the sheriffs office crying.

I think it is a sympathy move. She was told not to talk to news.
She does look bad and that is what she wants.......pity and sympathy for Ron because he is all by himself during this...........TN is like CA.......IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500