2010.04.15 - JVM Issues - Levi Page is a guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is wonderful that their grandmother came forward and told what she knows. At least one person in the family has a conscience and integrity. If someone in my family told me such horrendous stories, I would not hesitate to tell others what they told me. I would rat them out in a heartbeat.

Poor woman a lot of her family is either in jail or has pending charges. How can one family do so much wrong?

I don't doubt she called PCSO sunday and told them and no doubt in my mind PCSO is listening to all their calls in real time so they already knew about the talk so she was not the tip.

They started searching the St Johns around 3/25/10 which was around the time that the trio had to make court appearances. Did one of them start "cooperating" in anticipation of their court date? Maybe ToC gave them the first lead and when they didn't find anything they had enough info from him to trick Misty into thinking they had a confession and she gave them a few more details which produced this latest search. Even if she is cooperating I can't understand why she would do so w/o her attorney present (referring to her 15 mins at the search site). The LEO talking to her there gestures like he is saying, 'Misty, what you're saying couldn't have happened and we're tired of fooling around with you, now show us ? !'

Was the week preceding the late March search when Misty wrote her letter and/or had tele-call with GM Flo? The jailers read all incoming/outgoing mail, and, as Dr. Fessel states, listens to calls in real time. Has it been decided that there is no external tipster?

Wonder if Grandma Flo would be willing to take a lie detector test? Someone needs to ask her.

They were all drugged up.......was it just a thrill kill?????

Was meth involved? Someone on another thread, maybe even one of the Haleigh threads, said meth intensifies sexual arousal and that many children living in houses where it is consumed are molested.

Thrill kill? Please, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't bear the thought. How can that be fun even if one is on drugs? What happened to at least having a good time, maybe even a good cry, when partaking of intoxicants?

Was meth involved? Someone on another thread, maybe even one of the Haleigh threads, said meth intensifies sexual arousal and that many children living in houses where it is consumed are molested.

Thrill kill? Please, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't bear the thought. How can that be fun even if one is on drugs? What happened to at least having a good time, maybe even a good cry, when partaking of intoxicants?

Oh, what a really good question. I had never thought about the connection between meth and sexual abuse. I think that is far more likely than a thrill killing. Scenarios more likely than thrill killing:
1) the one pointed out on NG today, the rage of a "step" parent who "gets back" at the other parent by killing a resented child;
2) one of the Croslins is a pedophile.

But I'd put meth on that list, as well.

Nanny Hollar says she called LE to report the call from Tommy. If true, good for her. Now, can someone give me a rational explanation for why she is spewing all of this in public?? A NORMAL person would be devastated and distraught that 3 of her grandchildren are implicated in a childs death. Why, why, why does she feel the NEED to go public?

I posted this on the NG thread too but as of now no one has answered so I'm putting it on this thread just in case someone can answer it. I just copied and pasted it from the NG thread.

I'm sure this has been covered already and I'm sorry but I wanted a quick answer. Ok, I could have SWORN that on the interview that JVM was showing of Gma Hollers she said something to the effect of....I told Tommy I want the truth about what happened...and then he told her (like he wasn't going to tell her until she said she wanted to know). I just watched the first part of NG and when NG asked her she said something like....Tommy broke down and said I know what happened and I need to tell someone. (like he was offering the info without being asked because he was feeling guilty and needed to get it off his chest). I had recorded JVM on my dvr, watched it then deleted it and I am recording the 10 showing of NG right now so I can't go back and look at the interview that was shown on JVM (since i deleted it). Did anyone else catch this and if so does it seem odd to you? Maybe I'm reading to much into it but IMO that's 2 different stories of how it came about being told to her by TC. It's probably no big deal but I just thought it was strange that it was told by her in 2 different ways (if it was because like i said, i deleted jvm so i can't go back and compare). Any thoughts? Am I just reading to much into it? Did any of this make any sense to any of you? LOL. TIA

I guess what I am trying to get at is that (to me) it was almost like she was trying to make TC sound better by the way she changed the first part of the story (if she did). any answers? TIA

Nanny Hollar says she called LE to report the call from Tommy. If true, good for her. Now, can someone give me a rational explanation for why she is spewing all of this in public?? A NORMAL person would be devastated and distraught that 3 of her grandchildren are implicated in a childs death. Why, why, why does she feel the NEED to go public?

15 minutes of "FAME"........."I'm going to live forever............remember remember remember my name..............":dance:

Puke

Mrs. Hollars probably had to raise all of her grandchildren at least part of the time. She probably knows which one is most likely to do something really bad and would rather do what she can to keep the others from murder charges. Hopefully she's blaming the correct grandkid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82