2010.04.18 - Levi Page Show Tonight

90 phone calls that night... I knew we had heard it was a lot... but if this number is true, that is overly excessive. Even at my busiest, I have made maybe 15 calls in an evening. 90 would be outrageous!

JMO

90 phone calls that night... I knew we had heard it was a lot... but if this number is true, that is overly excessive. Even at my busiest, I have made maybe 15 calls in an evening. 90 would be outrageous!

JMO
More than the amount (90 - which is VERY excessive)- I would like to see the breakdown of the numbers called (who) and how many times he called each number. LE knows this - I believe this is a big part of their investigation - seems that one (or more) were communicating heavily with RC that night OR RC was TRYING to communicate desperately with one (or more) players that night.

More than the amount (90 - which is VERY excessive)- I would like to see the breakdown of the numbers called (who) and how many times he called each number. LE knows this - I believe this is a big part of their investigation - seems that one (or more) were communicating heavily with RC that night OR RC was TRYING to communicate desperately with one (or more) players that night.

If this info is true, Ron was VERY panicked about something. In an 8 hour shift that would be a call every 5 minutes or so. Very telling, IMO.

If this info is true, Ron was VERY panicked about something. In an 8 hour shift that would be a call every 5 minutes or so. Very telling, IMO.

I am not fan of Ron by any means, but I have to say the calls may not have had anything to do with what happen to Haleigh. My best friend was married to a control freak ( I think Ron is one) that called her no less then 10 times a day. If he could not get a hold of her he would call non stop until she answered the phone.

I am not fan of Ron by any means, but I have to say the calls may not have had anything to do with what happen to Haleigh. My best friend was married to a control freak ( I think Ron is one) that called her no less then 10 times a day. If he could not get a hold of her he would call non stop until she answered the phone.

If Ron's phone records show this to be a pattern of his, then I'd be willing to say it meant nothing. If this is the first time he's made 30, 60, 90 phone calls in one night, it's huge! Control freak or not, you can't hold down a job and do this on a regular basis.

Excellent show Levi! Wow, a lot gleaned from this one. So Misty's stress test showed deception when asked if Ron knew anything about Haleigh's disappearance.

Thank you for all you do Levi.

My only concern about LP's satement that he offered RC money to help find his child is I have never heard LP make mention of this before if anyone has please point me in the right direction:waitasec:

If what was said on this show is true or mostly true (and I don't believe anything anymore without LE's stamp of approval...) it would be very hard to cling to the idea that RC is a total innocent, IMO. Some of the remarks here were very telling as to the psychology of RC and when compared to most men/parents with a missing child, does not ring true at all, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back