2010.04.18 Ron's comments about Misty per Shoemaker

Pat Brown posted to her Daily Blog yesterday --

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Ronald Cummings is "Only Disappointed" the B*tch got his Child Stole

<snip>

Let's see now; Ronald married Misty to get "his enemy near" him because that would get him information. Then he divorces because the police told him to, because that would get him information. Then he deals drugs with her and helps them set up a sting to get her arrested because that will get him information. I don't think I have ever seen such a complex ongoing plan. Ronald is also an amazing actor to be able to play the loving husband, then divorce her because he failed in his mission, then take up with her again to get her busted selling drugs, and pretend to be the felon while waiting for her to crack. This is the real world folks, not a fictional crime drama.

<snip>

Disappointed? You can be disappointed someone didn't give you a job, disappointed your child didn't get good grades in school, disappointed that your mate doesn't want to go away for the weekend. You are usually mad as hell when you find out your spouse cheated on you, a drunk driver killed your son, or your druggie girlfriend "got your daughter stole."

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/

She pretty much summed up my thoughts on RC's "disappointment" in MC...including that Shoey is getting ready for a defense involving HaLeigh's death (whatever his involvement may be). JMOOOC.

The way Shoey keeps stepping in it ... it's a good thing he's a Shoemaker.
IMO

The way Shoey keeps stepping in it ... it's a good thing he's a Shoemaker.
IMO

You know at times, I have wondered if he really understands his job is to HELP Ron, not hurt him. :waitasec:

You know at times, I have wondered if he really understands his job is to HELP Ron, not hurt him. :waitasec:

too funny,
I don't know, but what can you expect for Pro Bono..don't they say you only get what you pay for.

ex:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back