2010.04.19 JVM tonight covering Haleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo- Go straight for the throat Levi!!!

Really though, I don't see where this whole search has gotten us much further than we were before. I thought this whole gun stealing/ Tommy and Joe coming over theory had come out and been investigated long ago. Why is it all of the sudden being given creedence? Has one of the people recently been found to be more honest than they have been in the past 15 months?

So now they had to go find cinder blocks in the dark..................run to Tommy's house and get a rope..........................and go shoot a deer for the blood.........Ok.

just thinking out loud but what if they were hunting and there was an accident....ah, he77, I got no idea any more. :banghead:

Defense atty says his mother would take up for him to. Way to go Levi, Mike Brooks and defense atty!!! Seems like Levi is bringing out alot in this case and getting people to think about it. And to finally start talking more about Ron.

So now they had to go find cinder blocks in the dark..................run to Tommy's house and get a rope..........................and go shoot a deer for the blood.........Ok.

oh, and find a piece of wood or something ... and ignore 90 calls from Ron.

According to Misty they were too effed up to even be able to drive much less shoot a deer. They might have ran over one though, but was the deer blood fresh?

According to Misty they were too effed up to even be able to drive much less shoot a deer. They might have ran over one though, but was the deer blood fresh?

This is all based on Misty's word it was deer blood in the van. I think we are going to find out it was Haleigh's blood.

Was I dreaming or didn't Ron get into trouble one time for hunting out of season?

JVM seems to buy into Shoemaker's propaganda on Ron being involved in the drug deals to get close to Misty. It is shocking this stuff works on folks.

How much closer can Ron get that being married to Misty and sleeping in the same bed and able to monitor and confront her at anytime? He doesn't need to get involved in drug selling to entrap Misty. IMO BS.

I was surprised she actually thought this could be a factor. I agree it is shocking that people can believe this stuff.

JC tells us once again that misty was the mastermind.

Are my ears wrong because I thought it was rc who kept telling the UC that he would have more pills waiting for him in two weeks. RC counted to make sure the deal was going well.

If he was doing this to catch misty and she was Running the Whole Show, he didn't need to go along and work the deal, did he?d misty could have handled the whole thing alone.

This is all based on Misty's word it was deer blood in the van. I think we are going to find out it was Haleigh's blood.

Dr. F that story always made me incredulous too. For instance, who in the right mind would stuff a deer in a van? Nobody IMHO.

How would you even go about stuffing a deer over the seats in a darn van? Even if you took the back seat out...doesn't make sense.

It makes sense to throw it up top and tie it down. But not stuff it inside a deer. Trust me I'm from Kentucky, I have intimately known and am related to what is referred to as "rednecks" (I'm not calling anyone in that family one I'm just using as an example about the deer in the van) and I have never heard of stuffing a deer inside a vehicle. Never. JMHO.

Going to watch NG with husband! :seeya: for now. I'll be back to read that thread.

JC tells us once again that misty was the mastermind.

Are my ears wrong because I thought it was rc who kept telling the UC that he would have more pills waiting for him in two weeks. RC counted to make sure the deal was going well.

If he was doing this to catch misty and she was Running the Whole Show, he didn't need to go along and work the deal, did he?d misty could have handled the whole thing alone.

Well, he had to go along that time because he knew they were making the arrest that day, of course:angel:

Yes, rc was cited for the deer hunting and trespassing. He would be the one hauling carcasses around in his ole white pick up trucks.....where are they BTW?

Still can't get passed deer blood in a family van. misty brought the subject up and wanted to put it out there, so I am guessing blood was found and she was asked this question before.

Is the blanket what had the blood? Haleigh had to be wrapped at some point. I am guessing right there in the house. If there was no DNA or anything to indicate death, she may have drowned in the tub or a soft kill and wrapped immediately.

But then again, there could have been evidence of a death and we were mislead.

I was at my cousins tonight hanging out with her and her 2 year old son(I love him so much) and I had put the TV on JVM just when they started talking about Haleigh. My cousin hasn't followed this case at all but I have told her about it. She was working out and so I didn't know she was listening. Anyway when they started talking about how it's being said Haleigh might have been covered in deer blood and thrown into the river for Gators my cousin was like "That's sick" and I agree. SO SICK! I hope that didn't happen to her. :(

JC tells us once again that misty was the mastermind...Are my ears wrong because I thought it was rc who kept telling the UC that he would have more pills waiting for him in two weeks. RC counted to make sure the deal was going well...If he was doing this to catch misty and she was Running the Whole Show, he didn't need to go along and work the deal, did he?d misty could have handled the whole thing alone.

BBM: Misty and mastermind in the same sentence must be the ultimate oxymoron. Nothing wrong with your ears...or mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24