2010.04.21 If it's Ron, why won't they talk?

This is my first post so I'm not sure if I am doing it right. Before I read through this thread, IMO they were afraid of Ron. Now I am even more sure but my reasons are different.

I was suspicious from day 1. I kept thinking how do they know that Ron was at work "when it happened?" I could go into all the reasons but something clicked when I was reading this thread.

There was a letter that Misty sent that was reported she was afraid of Joe. In that letter, she never said "Joe" threatened her, she said "he." I always thought she was talking about Ron. IMO, that lettter is all about the cover up. It never says what happened to Haleigh before, only the cover up. There is always truth in lies.

The letter has the story about Tommy and Joe coming over to steal the gun. That gun has been mentioned from the beginning. I'm thinking that might be a true story, just not for that night. I'm thinking that someone did steal the gun and maybe even used it in a crime. But when Ron got it back, he said something like "thanks I used this to kill someone (rather true or not) and now your fingerprints are all over it." Ron has his blackmail to get them to do whatever he wants.

In that Cobra tape, Ron talks about finding the gun, wiping it clean, and LE have it. Ron does not say anything without a reason. The reason being he let them know he gave LE a clean gun...not the one he has to keep them quiet.

That gun not only gets help to cover up while Ron creates his alibi but keeps them quiet.

I don't have an opinion one way or another about RC. (Although Gma Hollars gave me pause the other night and I'm still mulling that one)

I do have to ask (to play devils advocate so to speak because I don't have a theory) but:

Okay let's say that MC and both of her brothers and their wives and MC Mom and Dad (I hope I didn't miss anyone) were at one time afraid of RC.

The fact of the matter is RC is in jail. He's facing charges (he was caught on tape) that will send him to prison for a very long time.

Why would they all still be afraid? (honest question)

Because RC might act tough and probably is tough but he's small fry in comparison to some of the real life gang members I have seen (I live in a border town and Mexican gangs ---not amercians that belong to mexican gangs---but straight up from Juarez gangs will settle their beef with you by killing you, cutting off your head, laying it on your chest and lay you out on a well traveled street). IMHO if the putting the dead rat in a mailbox is true that is some punk stuff. Please LOL.

So my question is why are they still afraid? They speak freely. If RC is a member of a gang and is in the upper eshelons of that gang and can call a hit or multiple hits---Then I will fall out of my chair and not get up. (Gma had me on the floor a couple of times in the past two days).

No argument. I'm trying to puzzle this out in my head is all. :)

Well, it could be my age, BUT I do not find Ron charming, there is nothing charming about him, not one thing. I feel Ron is responsible for what happened to Haleigh ( he left his child with someone who is not qualified to wacth her), but I just can't believe he was envolved with what happened to her, I know there is a lot of ugly stuff which he is guilty of, I just can't see these issues proving he was envolved with the murder of his daughter.

What if Ron is completely innocent? What if he is just a grieving father? I'm sorry guys, I know you all like to discuss things like this and come to your conclusions etc... I really think a mod on this board should step up and stop the Ron bashing. LE hasn't named him as a person of interest in this case and there has been no reputable media reports that say that he is under any suspicion so why drag his name through the mud until you have some proof that he was involved? Why are the mods on websleuths allowing this? This case is VERY confusing and can make one do a lot of finger pointing, but IMO it's just gotten a bit out of hand. There are so many threads that are talking about how Ron was involved, too many.

:twocents:

Why shouldn't we be allowed to discuss ALL theories?
Some of us simply feel Ron is just as deep as the rest of them and some think he is innocent.I don't care if people insist he's innocent..they're entitled to it and to discuss it I think. It won't change some of the unexplained things he has done IMO. To me, he's placed himself in that position..some of the stuff he has done and said just do not add up to some of us.

What if Ron is completely innocent? What if he is just a grieving father? I'm sorry guys, I know you all like to discuss things like this and come to your conclusions etc... I really think a mod on this board should step up and stop the Ron bashing. LE hasn't named him as a person of interest in this case and there has been no reputable media reports that say that he is under any suspicion so why drag his name through the mud until you have some proof that he was involved? Why are the mods on websleuths allowing this? This case is VERY confusing and can make one do a lot of finger pointing, but IMO it's just gotten a bit out hand. There are so many threads that are talking about how Ron was involved, too many.

I don't think we would have anything to talk about if we only discussed the people LE has named "persons of interest." The same can be said of JO, TIC, TOC, LC, CC, MC, TN, and GGMS. I think we should all understand these are theories, and opinions, only.

Not that I can post and still be a member of WS.:croc:
Truthfully? I think she has an inside source, supplying her with info that we're just not getting. But why isn't she holding him accountable for his past? & why isn't she holding him accountable for not putting his children's welfare 1st.? I have no idea. In this case, there isn't a clear cut black & white, so there aren't gonna be any winners. Ron will never be fully vindicated, even if he had absolutely nothing to do with this crime. Too many people see, & rightfully so, the choices that he made led to this situation.

Why shouldn't we be allowed to discuss ALL theories?
Some of us simply feel Ron is just as deep as the rest of them and some think he is innocent.I don't care if people insist he's innocent..they're entitled to it and to discuss it I think. It won't change some of the unexplained things he has done IMO. To me, he's placed himself in that position..some of the stuff he has done and said just do not add up to some of us.

I guess I just put myself in his shoes. If my child was missing and I was told that she was dead and my ex and her family were responsible, how would it make me feel to have people discussing the different ways that I did it.

If he is an innocent father with a dead child and fingers are being pointed at him it's just sad. But I guess we won't know until formal charges are filed. I just keep thinking of the Richard Jewel thing. Blaming the innocent is not to be taken lightly.

I never thought Crystal S had anything to do with Haleigh's dissappearance but I saw alot of people on here wondering if she did..It never bothered me though that people question things about her.I just never saw it the way they did...but they're entitled to discuss it I think

OT: but is MC still the only POI or have they even called her that? My memory is getting fuzzy on what PCSO has officially called her. TIA.

If Ronald did it, I have a new theory as to why no one will talk. If my theory is right, I don't blame them! I thought Timmy and Chelsea moved to get away from Law Enforcement because of Timmy's possible involvement in the "death or kidnapping" of Haleigh. I no longer believe this. I think it's entirely possible that Ronald has threatened not only the players, but the children of the players. I remember a video of Chelsea, where she told a reporter that she was moving, because she wanted to be in a safer place for her children. I need to review the videos to find it, and that might take a while. I can see Ronald telling Tommy and Timmy, that they better believe, if they rat him out, he would kill their kids. I can see him saying, if I can kill my own daughter and feed her to the alligators, I'd have no problem doing it to your kids. We have to remember, that LE has led us all to believe that Ron is not a suspect. That he has an air tight alibi, (work) and that he is the only one that has passed a polygraph. Under these circumstances, I know I wouldn't say anything! My kids safety would come before anything in the world. He has Misty, that is now an accomplice, lying for him against her family in numerous occasions. She lied about finding the gun at Tommy's house. She lied about CJ's road rage incident. She lied about the fight at GGM'S house and blamed not only Tommy, but her own Mom and Dad. (filed charges against all of them, along with restraining orders) She lied about Ratgate. (the threat to Tommy, to keep his mouth shut) I can't help but wonder if Ronald has planted evidence to implicate Timmy, Tommy or Joe. How do we know that van wasn't damaged on purpose to point the finger in Timmy or Joe's direction? Rope found at Tommy's house that matches rope on the cinder blocks. I think Shell Harbor was staged to appear to be the dumping site, but it's just a red herring, and probably staged days or weeks after the fact. (Misty with a black plastic bag) Sure is convenient that Cousin Joe mentioned it was a good place to get rid of a body. If they only find blocks and rope, it's because the alligators got her. NOT!

MaryAnn, your theory certainly can hold water. Ron even scares me. But, the BB part of your post doesn't seem to be true IMO. I don't think LE has ever led the public to believe Ron passed or flunked a poly. It was Ron who claimed he took one and passed with "flying colors" And, I don't see where LE led the public to think Ron is not a suspect. In fact, LE has kept tight lipped about Ron. Silence about Ron by LE, does not mean he's innocent.
Other than that, your post sure makes me think.

OT: but is MC still the only POI or have they even called her that? My memory is getting fuzzy on what PCSO has officially called her. TIA.

Nobody has been named a POI but the Sheriff says there are several POI's.

Do we really know, at this moment, if Misty, Tom, Joe and let's include Timmy haven't given up information about Ron to LE? I haven't heard either way. With LE being silent about Ronald, I can't tell what the other's have said or not said about Ron. jmo

Do we really know, at this moment, if Misty, Tom, Joe and let's include Timmy haven't given up information about Ron to LE? I haven't heard either way. With LE being silent about Ronald, I can't tell what the other's have said or not said about Ron. jmo

Sister Mary Wanna...your name..omg too funny!

Still waiving from my fence....

If the idea that "people" are starting to talk in attempts to get reduced sentences and things of that nature, if RC was involved how come he hasn't jumped on that bandwagon?
He's wasn't taken by the river....he wasn't "questioned" by LE like the others. He was "met" with and reportedly told to prepare for a funeral. In comparison to the way that LE has treated him as opposed to the others, leeeeeeans me toward him not being involved (or at least no proof/evidence) that he was.

Well I am not certain why if Ron is involved , no one will talk . In fact we don't know if they are not talking.

We have seen by the media reporting the last few days to not truly trust the stuff coming out of it, and LE isn't talking so who knows.

What I do know is that Hank Sr. made the report and claim that Ronald tried to kill him with the pill incident and was certainly upset by it all and the next thing you know he is redacting his statement, I fully belive Ron threaten him imo...
Then we have the assualt on Tommy in the van and viloa, Ratgate, delivery of the headless rat ...yet another threat.

And then we have Chad talkin about Ron fireing his gun into the sand numerous times after his brother wouldn't pay him for pulling him out of the mondex area, oh and the car chase that really never was determined who started, my guess is Ron and there was alleged threats with a gun then...

Ron does not strike me as some top ringer in organized crime but he is at the least a BULLY , with a gun....

Maybe he has them fooled from talkin smack and no one has really ever took him on , don't know.
Imo I believe they would turn on him in a heartbeat if he was involved and we don't know if they haven't.

This of course is moo.............

Well, it could be my age, BUT I do not find Ron charming, there is nothing charming about him, not one thing. I feel Ron is responsible for what happened to Haleigh ( he left his child with someone who is not qualified to wacth her), but I just can't believe he was envolved with what happened to her, I know there is a lot of ugly stuff which he is guilty of, I just can't see these issues proving he was envolved with the murder of his daughter.

I don't think it's your age grammie. I share your opinion that he is not a charming young man. He's not a diamond in the rough that can get cleaned and polished up IMHO.

OT please ignore if not interested.

A revelation ocurred to me last night Grammie. I have been racking my brain and trying to figure out the main players of this case for 14 months.

I look at all of their behaviors--MC and RC. I realized that I can't understand because I am completely different from them. Doesn't make me better just makes me different. Different values.

I had initially tried to find compassion for MC by trying to identify with several experiences that she and I have shared. (I won't go into detail about those) However, my epiphany is that I have never been involved directly with a missing child. Meaning a child has never been missing from my care in the middle of the night. Also, I have never harmed a child or murdered a child and then disposed of that child.

Those factors keep me at arms distance from having compassion for these players and from saying anything about RC as of yet. Because even though I'm not impressed with his life choices I'm holding my tongue right now. I cool with reading everyone else's opinion and giving it consideration.

What if Ron is completely innocent? What if he is just a grieving father? I'm sorry guys, I know you all like to discuss things like this and come to your conclusions etc... I really think a mod on this board should step up and stop the Ron bashing. LE hasn't named him as a person of interest in this case and there has been no reputable media reports that say that he is under any suspicion so why drag his name through the mud until you have some proof that he was involved? Why are the mods on websleuths allowing this? This case is VERY confusing and can make one do a lot of finger pointing, but IMO it's just gotten a bit out of hand. There are so many threads that are talking about how Ron was involved, too many.

Fair questions and opinion BobbieDoll. But let me ask this question: What if Misty is completely innocent? Or Tommy? Or cousin Joe? This is a site about sleuthing crimes. I do believe without an honest to goodness, formal announcement naming the POIs, everyone surrounding Haleigh's little world is suspect and should be discussed. jmo

Police claim it will interfere with the investigation to release certain tapes of jailhouse phone calls. They stopped very early releasing Ron's.

The only time we know police are questioning someone is when a lawyer releases it or we hear it from a player or family first. Ron's family has not been leaking anything and his lawyer can not be trusted to tell the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back