2010.04.22 ISSUES WITH JVM: Discussing the Haleigh Cummings case tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting choice of 'film clip' they used of Ron.

And the clip they showed of Misty talking about the shoes, etc. began with Misty saying "she (Haleigh) wants everything I have." (Head tilt) After hearing FH's speculation last night on Misty's motive of jealousy, she gave new meaning to that phrase for me.

Maybe Jane will go to the trouble of doing a little research of Ron's self proclaimed innocents now.

Jane must have forgot she had other talking heads............LOL LOL LOL

It seems to me that JVM and NG don't want to consider Ron being involved.

I'm not sure if they don't want to...or they, like others find it hard to get around the fact that he was (LE confirmed) at work that night. Why I'm not thoroughly convinced that makes him innocent, is because at this point no one can say for sure what time she went missing/died. Until a CREDIBLE source can say what time she was last seen alive, and that at that time Ron was or was not at work....I'm on the fence with him.

yep that's it - over now...JVM said again that ToC's atty will be on tomorrow nite.

Levi tells it like it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Tommy passed the LDT and lead LE to the spot... How can Levi tell it like it is? Just like he reported JO being arrested last week. AH and Levi must attended the same journalism school. I love how Janie is shaking her heard with ever word out of Levi's mouth.

Not alot of discussion because they have to save the "bombshells" for Nancy. Thanks Levi.

JVM: Police have said Ron is not a suspect.
JVM corrected herself - pretty quickly LOL!

Dang, I was trying to get shrimp out of the pan and missed that JVM corrected herself. What did she say in correcting herself?

And the clip they showed of Misty talking about the shoes, etc. began with Misty saying "she (Haleigh) wants everything I have." After hearing FH's speculation last night on Misty's motive of jealousy, she gave new meaning to that phrase for me.

But, I didn't take it that way, I thought she was doting on Haleigh. I think she said Haleigh wanted her (Misty) to get shoes like her, and Misty went out and got them. Don't you wonder how a jury ever convicts anyone? We all hear the same info, but we all take it different ways.

Why does it seem like everyone walks on eggshells around RC? Has he threatened anyone who dares to cross his path? Very scary, imo.

Why does it seem like everyone walks on eggshells around RC? Has he threatened anyone who dares to cross his path? Very scary, imo.

Kudos! Crystal has been abused by the hosts of these show. Misty hasn't been given the benefit of the doubt. ToC and Joe haven't had one bit of consideration for their PRESUMED innocence. But Ron....must not be questioned in any fashion.

Sounds like more of the same from the bloggers and the "journalists" to me, just exactly what the Putnam County Sheriff's Office was asking them to refrain from.

kudos! Crystal has been abused by the hosts of these show. Misty hasn't been given the benefit of the doubt. Toc and joe haven't had one bit of consideration for their presumed innocence. But ron....must not be questioned in any fashion.

Boy, did you nail that one!

Sounds like more of the same from the bloggers and the "journalists" to me, just exactly what the Putnam County Sheriff's Office was asking them to refrain from.

I think you misunderstood the sheriff. The sheriff wanted the stuff not true to not be reported. Everything Levi said was true.

But, I didn't take it that way, I thought she was doting on Haleigh. I think she said Haleigh wanted her (Misty) to get shoes like her, and Misty went out and got them. Don't you wonder how a jury ever convicts anyone? We all hear the same info, but we all take it different ways.

It is my opinion that Misty showed affection to Haleigh in public and in front of Ron because that would win approval from Ron and his family. I'm betting that Misty probably spoke of her jealousy and dislike of Haleigh to her own family.

Now I know why AH goes with the flow. If you don't fit in with the hosts point of view....You're out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member