2010.04.25 Levi Page Show

Grandma Hollars has been under so much stress I would not be surprised if she had a stroke.

It's nerve wracking enough to appear on those cable shows if you a pro. Can you imagine how stressful it would be on someone like Grandma Hollars?

Add to that the hell she probably received from her family members after appearing on TV and you do have all the makings of a stress induced stroke.

I've never seen a mobile home held up by cinder blocks and I owned a new one for a few years and know several people who live in them. They are placed on a slab of cement that is made for the mobile home. The wheels are left on the mobile home. It doesn't move. Then skirting is placed around it with a crawl space so that a person can get under the mobile if necessary. I've never even seen cinder blocks anywhere around any mobile homes supporting one or doing anything else.

I'm sure that LE would know if there were any cinder blocks around Ron's home. I would imagine they checked that out a long time ago. I think they are way ahead of us and know a lot more then we do. I don't think they have enough evidence to arrest anyone though or they would have already done it.

I live in a MH... it is supported by cinder blocks. Concrete slabs are expensive. I live in an area where many, many families live in MH's and not everyone can afford to pour a slab first. A LOT of them have cinder blocks under them.
Yes, there were cinder blocks under and around Ron's MH.

Prayers for Ms. Hollars, and sincere hopes that she will recover.

At first Granma Hollars really shocked me. Then I started to get a very soft spot for her. I pray she will get better soon. Does anyone know where we could send her cards or flowers? tia

At first Granma Hollars really shocked me. Then I started to get a very soft spot for her. I pray she will get better soon. Does anyone know where we could send her cards or flowers? tia

Maybe Levi can get that info ?

ETA Maybe that wouldn't be a good idea - too many crazy people.

I thought Flo didn't look well during her last appearance on the NG show with AS. I think she just over extended herself with her many TV appearances. She mentioned that she lived with her daughter, but I don't thnk she was referring to Joe O.'s mother. I wonder if she is having hospital visits from family members, or are they all mad at her.

I live in a MH... it is supported by cinder blocks. Concrete slabs are expensive. I live in an area where many, many families live in MH's and not everyone can afford to pour a slab first. A LOT of them have cinder blocks under them.
Yes, there were cinder blocks under and around Ron's MH.

TY for this information. I had kind of thought some had slabs but cinder blocks are a fairly regular part of a mobile home. Now I am becoming more suspicious of Ron saying he didn't know if there were any there as he never went in the back yard. This wasn't his first time living in a mobile home and he should have known this. :waitasec:

Morning peeps, i don't post often, just love to read all your thoughts and ideas. But after thinking on the possible drug theory and how it could have happened that Haleigh injested some without it being forced upon her, i thought maybe it could have been mixed in something. The energy drinks are a growing trend amongst the younger generation, they even mix it with alcohol or drugs. Maybe these kids were drinking them and perhaps dropping there oxy or roxis in them as an added high or quick acting high. Haleigh could have picked something like that up and drank it, not tasting the bitterness of the drug. I haven't seen a child yet who wouldn't pick up a pop can or bottle and drink from it, and even though energy drinks should not be given to children i'm sure some parents don't see the hazards of leaving them where children can drink from them. I just wonder if LE checked for something as simple and innocent looking as a monster energy drink can, and the residue and DNA. In the flurry of finding a missing child they might not have checked the garbages of all the players and extended family or friends for something like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back