2010.05.04 New audio tape of Tommy from jail

A message to the Croslin Family --

* If you are poor, you do not get tats. Tats are a luxury item. Many people live their entire lives without a tat. You can do it! If you cannot, abso-damned-lutely cannot, get a Sharpy permanent marker pen and draw your own. My 2 yr. old granddaughter did. It lasted for 6 weeks.

* If you are truly destitute, and you need a new comforter, your local Salvation Army Thrift Shop. There will be at least five (5) for you to take your pick from. I am no longer destitute, just a little bit poor, and I refuse to make any sort of linen purchase without hitting the Army. Fabulous stuff! (Hint -- Go to the thrift shop / Good Will nearest the most exclusive neighborhood.)

* Dear Mrs. Tommy Croslin -- Please cease whining that your inlaws won't answer the phone and are not available to watch your children. Stop, woman, and think -- do you *really* wish to talk to them? Do you *really* want them to watch your children?

* A message to future young women, everywhere . . . If the man you are interested in can speak knowledgeably about the advantages / disadvantages of different prisons / jails, you should say, "I have to go now." And go. He is not the man for you.

* If he attempts to control you behind jail, simply say, 'you are behind bars. Whatcha gonna do?"

HAVE
NEVER
SEEN
A
FAMILY
THIS.

Blaise

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tommy took his LDT on April 8th. These calls all seem to be before Lindsy went to MA. I'm assuming the 31st date mentioned over and over is March 31st (Since April only has 30 days and February even less).

Lindsy filed for divorce at the end of April, after ToC failed the LDT.

IMO, all the "I loves you's" on these tapes are in March and before ToC flunked. I also believe that ToC's lawyer told Lindsy the questions that were asked and which ones he lied about.

That's why I'm soooo very curious if there will be any jailhouse calls between ToC and Lyndsy released after April 8th.

no there wont be any calls of tommy and lindsy released from after she filed for divorce. they are not speaking by phone, visit, or otherwise.

SALTWATER? (fishing) RECOVERY? Are these. perhaps, clues? Or hints/reminders?

Thanks for transcribing the calls!!

a new comforter, wanting her tongue pierced and then the divorce

Anyone else think that maybe she has a new BF? or working on one?

Don't forget working out at the gym; losing weight.

I hope Lindsay can grow from this and become a better person and mother. Prayers her kids can have a good childhood and be productive law abiding citizens :prayer:

Court was March 31st Lindsey filed April 28th or there about

LOL, I do appreciate everyone's reminders about the dates. I was wrong! I still do not understand how Lindsy could be just so in love with Tommy and a little less than 30 days later she is filing for divorce. I do still have to wonder if the divorce was on the up and up.

Thanks, Indiana at Heart, and everyone else who set me straight about the date of the tape. I had thought it was much more recent than it actually was.

LOL, I do appreciate everyone's reminders about the dates. I was wrong! I still do not understand how Lindsy could be just so in love with Tommy and a little less than 30 days later she is filing for divorce. I do still have to wonder if the divorce was on the up and up.

Thanks, Indiana at Heart, and everyone else who set me straight about the date of the tape. I had thought it was much more recent than it actually was.

Just like RC and MC in fact... they were photographed sharing lovey dovey cuddles in the yard and a few days later, bam! divorce.

It did seem to me on some tapes that Lindsy was annoyed or trying to distance herself.

I love you's seem to be a dime a dozen. Hank and Lisa did a lot of them and apparently now they have cooled it as well if they're really not taking anyone's calls all of a sudden.

I don't think Lindsy wants her tongue pierced-think below the waist-not above the neck. A big hint was Tommy wanted her to wait until he was out of jail for her to do it so he could be there when she had it done.

JMO

Don't forget working out at the gym; losing weight.

I hope Lindsay can grow from this and become a better person and mother. Prayers her kids can have a good childhood and be productive law abiding citizens :prayer:

Re: BBM. When I heard/read about Lindsy "working out at the gym", I couldn't help wondering how she pays for this? Do her parents have a gym membership, and she is able to use the facilities as a family member? I don't have a problem with Lindsy wanting to get in shape and improve herself, but the gym thing puzzled me because memberships don't come cheap where I live. jmo

I agree with you, Twall. There was way too much personal info on these calls and it is puzzling as they knew they are recorded. Not the perception I'd want put out there. MOO

Re: BBM. When I heard/read about Lindsy "working out at the gym", I couldn't help wondering how she pays for this? Do her parents have a gym membership, and she is able to use the facilities as a family member? I don't have a problem with Lindsy wanting to get in shape and improve herself, but the gym thing puzzled me because memberships don't come cheap where I live. jmo

The "Y" ( I thought I heard the Y on here :waitasec: )has financial aid programs and she probably qualifies. As they have great programs for children, I am hoping they are enrolled too.

It costs her $21 per month at the YMCA for the whole family. This is the gym she is using and where she takes her spinning classes. It's a special rate for single mothers, she said so on the tape. It's good value and I'm happy for her to have this opportunity for herself and the kids. She even mentioned that they have an aerobics class for little Layla and herself and Tommy had a chuckle at that.

Are social services available to a woman who is not receiving child support due to the father being in jail better than what is available to a married woman whose husband is incarcerated?

I see this as being a financial move personally.
He is going to do some time of some sort.
I think this is more about taking care of herself then severing a relationship.

I see Lindsey as a contradictory "enabler". She says no more pills but is promoting a move to California so he can have his pot. The child in the background is picking up on bits and pieces. IMO, that's not good parenting or is it sending a clear message to Tommy - NO MORE DRUGS. She needs to get her priorities straight before DCF comes knocking at her door.

Tommy wants her waiting for him with a fifth of whiskey when he gets out........Oh boy the kids will love hugging slobbering drunk daddy when they get to see him.

So much for staying clean.

I don't think Lindsy wants her tongue pierced-think below the waist-not above the neck. A big hint was Tommy wanted her to wait until he was out of jail for her to do it so he could be there when she had it done.

JMO

:eek:ouch:eek: Makes my eyes water just to think about it...

It costs her $21 per month at the YMCA for the whole family. This is the gym she is using and where she takes her spinning classes. It's a special rate for single mothers, she said so on the tape. It's good value and I'm happy for her to have this opportunity for herself and the kids. She even mentioned that they have an aerobics class for little Layla and herself and Tommy had a chuckle at that.

Though Lindsy is supporting ToC in these tapes, she is not home pining for him. Their marriage revolves around ToC's words and promises, not his actions. Lindsy still mouths the words, but we learn that at home, without his interference, she has begun to pursue activities for herself - a little "self-help" program, if you will. Exercise, lose weight, get a hobby, maybe a piercing, a night out with her girlfriend, a new item for her home, etc. On these tapes, though we can hear that she is a gullible, naive wife, mother and female, some women need to do this before they can even begin to think about moving on. Others do not. She is young.

Unfortunately, some people have a "moment of reckoning" wherein they realize that everything they thought was "real" in a relationship was actually a lie. It happens often when innocent or naive folks get involved with sociopaths that seem to be charming and paint themselves quite differently than what they REALLY are.

I think LC may have had her moment of reckoning after the polygraph.

I wish the best for her, truly, and hope she gives her children the support and environment they need to get past their early beginnings in life.

Tommy wants her waiting for him with a fifth of whiskey when he gets out........Oh boy the kids will love hugging slobbering drunk daddy when they get to see him.

So much for staying clean.

Yes Dr., he's showing us his priorities, and none of them are getting a job...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back