2010.05.11 - "The irony is rich!"

Is the guy with the extremely wrinkled shirt a client or an associate? At first I thought the former, but later on they showed him copying something out of a book at an office conference table, so I think he works there. He also needs a haircut - he looks very unprofessional. What, he didn't get the memo that they were filming that day? :lol:

I agree with the others above who pointed out the bottles of various (apparently full) alcohol bottles on display and the message that sends to his DUI clients. And, WOW, so few law books - I was doing a double take to make sure I was in fact seeing what I was seeing!

I guess the site isn't finished yet, as there was no mention of Michelle M. or the new guy that was sworn in at a few hearings ago...and the few links I tried to click on wouldn't work. I just gave up after the 3rd one :floorlaugh:

Baez & the other guy walking down the hallway of justice ("Courtroom" is written on door behind them) made me think of Casey walking down the Universal hallway...

Whooo boy, JB sure does think a lot of himself, n'est pas? (wonder how he paid for this infomercial........)

Perhaps Cindy wrote and directed that imforative peice of crapola.

She does have her own camcorder, ya know !!:floorlaugh:

She may have even loaned Baez her booze ~ that is, if she is a drinker of such spirits.
We know she can slug down a bottle of water pretty fast. :woohoo:

Based on his advertising materials

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6112039&postcount=174"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.05.11 - "The irony is rich!"[/ame]

I'm gonna speculate that boatloads of Tequila figure prominently in any defense strategizing.

It's too bad the rich irony can't pay for KC's defence instead of the burden falling upon the poor taxpayers of Florida.

The amount of Law books on the shelf look a little scarce, and new.

I did notice the bottles, and glasses though!

It's the Gold! $50 or so. Probably a gift from a DUI client. :woohoo:

We have law books in our conference room even though we do all our research online. It makes the clients feel like you are a real lawyer if you have law books instead of tequila. ;)

I always found tequila more helpful than the law books on certain cases!!!!

Plus, we all know any alcohol belongs in the bottom right-hand drawer of your bosses office.....glasses included :great:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/search-underway.html

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, spoke briefly with reporters this evening about today's discovery. Dec 11, 2008

"I understand the circumstances as they are would lead most people to believe that these are Caylee's remains. But I must stress it's not," Baez said. "People have been wrong before. So unfortunately we can't make any comments and I think it would be inappropriate for me to make any comments until the medical examiner's office makes their determination. Once that determination is made…this obviously takes the case in a different direction but I have done and am doing everything I can as Casey’s representative and attorney to put us in the position to defend her."

Later on that day, Dec 11, The Defense filed a motion "Emergency Motion To Preserve/Inspect Evidence and Participate in Forensic Testing" which was denied at a hearing the next day by Judge Strickland, Dec 12, 2008

But 2 Days later
The Baez Defense Team (Forensic Experts – aka: the celebrity expert panel) all in one “photo op” with Atty. José Baez at the crime scene on Suburban DR.
http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-december-2008/

Baez was also on Geraldo on Dec 13 2008

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike