2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt tommy is saying in tape 9 he is making up this story.

I just listened to tape 9 and I gotta say....Tommy is trying to tell them that he is lying..and they just don't get it! :banghead:

I wish he would stop all this madness! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

:clap::clap: ITA!! :clap::clap: BS

My sense is that HaLeigh is buried somewhere safe and respectful, not fed to gators in the river. IMO.

You mean like a relative would bury their child/grandchild, right?

I'm not sure what Tommy thought he was going to accomplish telling these lies. No way he's getting out of jail with absolutely no proof of anything.

When I heard that Lindsy called Tommy the "P" word, I was ready to jump up and cheer. I'm so sick of the rest of the Croslin's stroking Tommy's ego and telling him he did the right thing, keeping his mouth shut for the sake of his kids! Can he not see what a wuss he looks like, telling this story? I have no idea why Lindsy married him in the first place, but filing for divorce after this came out was the best move she'll ever make. I know he's making this stuff up, but it still ticks me off that he would "admit" he knew JO had Haleigh in the van. And what's with the "knife to his throat" if Joe doesn't think Tommy saw Haleigh in the back of the van? Why was he pulling a knife on him? This is crazy stuff! if If I weren't so convinced that Ron killed his own daughter, I could be persuaded that Tommy did it!

I agree with you Maryann. I think Tommy is still protecting his sister and in doing so, he sacrificied his own wife and kids. He jeopardized his own family, what husband and father would do that??? If I were Lindsey that is how I would feel...They weren't important enough to him to tell the truth about what happened to Haleigh, whether he was there or not...He even said "he knows what happened". And then he throws out this BS story about Jo and being afraid to talk....Lindsey called it right when she called him what she did. I have a couple more names for him but I definitely don't want a time out....Not Right Now! :furious:

I picked up on one definite lie. He claims he did not tell GMF that Joe did it. The earlier tape of him with GMF, she asked him........was it Joe? He answered with a "Yep", it was. Yet he out and out denies that he told her that and that she is crazy in this batch of tapes. I cannot remember which one as I've listened to all 15 of them tonight and am about cross-eyed at 3:38 am. So, if he now claims that he didn't say that, how in the world can anyone be expected to believe him now. I do believe that he knows what happened but this version ain't it.

I just listened to tape 9 and I gotta say....Tommy is trying to tell them that he is lying..and they just don't get it! :banghead:

I wish he would stop all this madness! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

I keep hearing in my head, Tommy telling his father that he isn't going to do what they want him to do, which is finger Joe as the one who took Haleigh. Said that he just could not do that to someone who did not do it. Now, we get the new version of the story and he is all ready to get with the program and now understands his script. This is just toooooooo convenient IMO, I'm only on tape #4 but this just appears hinky. I do however reserve the right to be totally wrong at any given moment. :twocents:

ETA: the first sentence is referring to the older phone calls.

Lonetraveler, I don't get it either. I wonder what made Tommy change his mind?:waitasec: More threats???:waitasec:

Suspicious1, I have some more names for him too! What IS up with defending Misty after the number of times she has tried to blame him for Haleigh's disappearance? This makes no sense. Makes me wonder if Tommy, Misty and Ron were all involved in whatever happened, or at least the cover up.

One thing that stands out to me in one of the first tapes released is the fact that authorities are protecting Tommy's children, or trying to. I don't believe Joe is the one responsible for the death of Haleigh, although I'm not saying he isn't involved in some way.

To me this sounds like they have suspicions of someone who has perhaps not been named. This would make sense if there is intense fear, which I think there is on the part of those
involved. They are not afraid of Joe and he is expendable, but there is someone else, heavy into drugs who makes them very anxious and willing to do almost anything to stay away from, thus Tommy's story. Tommy could have had a knife held to his throat when walking by the van if there was another person there. Joe could have been there also, Misty knows everything. Just my opinion, but why are police guarding in some fashion Tommy's children?

Transcription of audio #6
tommy speaks with lisa and hank sr. About taking the detectives to shell harbor

Attachments

• TRANSCRIPTION OF AUDIO.pdf
    42 KB · Views: 94
Does it not seem strange that Tommy in the throes of his pity party after finding out that Linds is doing anything and everything to avoid him now, he doesn't get upset when Hank Sr. tells him about Joe threatening Misty with harm for dragging him into this? If he was so scared for his family for the past 15 months, what's the problem now?

He seems very lackadaisacal (spell.) about the mention of it.

One thing that stands out to me in one of the first tapes released is the fact that authorities are protecting Tommy's children, or trying to. I don't believe Joe is the one responsible for the death of Haleigh, although I'm not saying he isn't involved in some way.

To me this sounds like they have suspicions of someone who has perhaps not been named. This would make sense if there is intense fear, which I think there is on the part of those
involved. They are not afraid of Joe and he is expendable, but there is someone else, heavy into drugs who makes them very anxious and willing to do almost anything to stay away from, thus Tommy's story. Tommy could have had a knife held to his throat when walking by the van if there was another person there. Joe could have been there also, Misty knows everything. Just my opinion, but why are police guarding in some fashion Tommy's children?

I don't think LE is protecting his children, I don't think fear of some invisible outside force was ever a reason for them to stay silent. I am not convinced that Tommy's children were ever in danger, except maybe from him. He gives his wife's phone # right there on those tapes, he knows that at some point they will be released.

I am just not buying, any of what they are selling!

#13 @ 5:18 mark

TC: "Man, I'm just trying to help me and Misty out, man. I don't want my sister to go to prison for no *advertiser censored***** 25 years."

Lisa: "I know bubba"

TC: "I just hope I didn't *advertiser censored** sh** up."

Lisa: "I know - that's the only *advertiser censored**** thing - everybody should've kept their *advertiser censored**** mouths shut and let the lawyers done what they were doing"

I can't remember which tape #, but TC says something about a knife being held to his throat and he saw he (JO?) had her (HC?) in the van.

My question is where were Tommy's children when this supposedly happened? Lindsy was at school/doing clinicals that evening and didn't get home til after 10 IIRC. Hank and Lisa were at the hospital, so they weren't around to watch them.

I don't think LE is protecting his children, I don't think fear of some invisible outside force was ever a reason for them to stay silent. I am not convinced that Tommy's children were ever in danger, except maybe from him. He gives his wife's phone # right there on those tapes, he knows that at some point they will be released.

I am just not buying, any of what they are selling!

Maven, its not an invisble force, now think about this: Read the astro threads on Websleuths, then Twalls theory on what happened. Think hard about the fact they are all circling the wagons but never telling the truth. This story is bigger than what we expect in my opinion. It has to be, I don't know anyone that has ever gotten a headless rat in their mailbox. I don't believe what they are telling now, I think there is someone else and I think that is who LE is protecting Tommy's family from. Just my opinion, I'll be so darn glad when we find out something for sure. But, I'm just sure Joe is not the one.

If the dock was the place of disposal, it was chosen because the person was familiar with the area. Hank sr said he used to live there at one time. That means Tommy and misty were familiar with the dock. It may have been a party area late at night because it looked like there was an area, pier-like, off to the side that appeared secluded.

If Haleigh died while misty was watching her, misty may have called tommy for help but he didn't have the van, so he had to call timmy's or JO for help. If JO left with the van, it would seem that timmy or Chelsea should have heard it but if they didn't, Chelsea sure sounded susupicious on her first interview.

What would take LE so long to figure out that JO took Haleigh. His prints would be in the van, he never had possession of it before. There had to be evidence in the MH at Greeen Lane. He should have been the easiest one to clear or place as a susupect.

....this is too weird..

Tommy sure didn't want to talk about any couch sitting with misty. As soon as Lisa brought that up, he quickly shut her up....

I am listening to tape 6 now. There is alot that don't make any sense to me in this mess.

I don't believe anything that Tommy says. It just doesn't make sense. If they were so scared of Joe, why not give him an hour or so to get out of town, and then go to the cops and have him arrested.

This is just a mess.

"This is just a mess" I really don't know if they know what the truth is!

I can't remember which tape #, but TC says something about a knife being held to his throat and he saw he (JO?) had her (HC?) in the van.

My question is where were Tommy's children when this supposedly happened? Lindsy was at school/doing clinicals that evening and didn't get home til after 10 IIRC. Hank and Lisa were at the hospital, so they weren't around to watch them.

That was Tape 1. More then likely Tommy's children were asleep, but then it depends on what time Joe "allegedly" went to Tommy's house with the van; before 10:00 PM or after 10:00 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dressie