2010.05.23 ~ Misty Jailhouse videos released: General Discussion

I think that Crystal should go and try to talk to Misty. Without Ron or anyone else influencing Misty, I honestly think that if Crystal went and talked to Misty, told her the things that Ron put her through, and told her how his family isolated her from her family, I think Misty may relate to her, and Crystal could tell her how much better her life has been not being under his control, and then talk to her as a mother about Haleigh and how Ron ruined her life and took her kids away from her and how she has to know what happened to Haleigh. The way these tapes sound, Misty almost sounds human, the human, woman side of her might be able to be brought out now that she is off drugs and away from Ron. At the least it would give Misty something to think about while she sits alone in her cell.

As a Mother of two young children, I would be at Misty's Jailhouse visits each time trying to talk to her, putting money in her cantene, on her phone, paying for more braids, or trying to help her get books for education if she would work with me in giving me information about my daughter. I do not comprehend any of this family of HaLeigh's actions or non actions. I am not talking about their guilt or non guilt but their lack of what comes natural as a parent. I seriously cringe when I hear bring this baby home becasue I have to ask where that might be. Where is a safe home for this baby? This makes me so sad. I am so sorry if I offend anyone and I don't mean to sound judgemental. I sure do not win Mother of the Year but some reactions just come natural.

Curious G

As a Mother of two young children, I would be at Misty's Jailhouse visits each time trying to talk to her, putting money in her cantene, on her phone, paying for more braids, or trying to help her get books for education if she would work with me in giving me information about my daughter. I do not comprehend any of this family of HaLeigh's actions or non actions. I am not talking about their guilt or non guilt but their lack of what comes natural as a parent. I seriously cringe when I hear bring this baby home becasue I have to ask where that might be. Where is a safe home for this baby? This makes me so sad. I am so sorry if I offend anyone and I don't mean to sound judgemental. I sure do not win Mother of the Year but some reactions just come natural.

Curious G

Vie, I am in agreement with your post - spot on! There isn't anyone on either side of the family that are good role models. They have demonstrated time and time again that they weren't fit to raise children. And, I am not just talking about RC and CS.

Everytime I saw a prayer, "Please bring Haleigh Home" it really disturbed me. HOME??? Home to what, home to whom? That child didn't know a home, except maybe with GGMS.

GOD BLESS LITTLE HALEIGH

I think that Crystal should go and try to talk to Misty. Without Ron or anyone else influencing Misty, I honestly think that if Crystal went and talked to Misty, told her the things that Ron put her through, and told her how his family isolated her from her family, I think Misty may relate to her, and Crystal could tell her how much better her life has been not being under his control, and then talk to her as a mother about Haleigh and how Ron ruined her life and took her kids away from her and how she has to know what happened to Haleigh. The way these tapes sound, Misty almost sounds human, the human, woman side of her might be able to be brought out now that she is off drugs and away from Ron. At the least it would give Misty something to think about while she sits alone in her cell.

butterfly, this has to be one of the most sensible ideas I've heard regarding this case. I wonder if Crystal could possibly bring herself to approach Misty. And, would LE allow her to visit?
I only wish your idea could come true. Thanks for posting it.

I don't think Cher is the cousin that Tommy sent the letter to. He said he mailed it to Flo for her to give to his cousin, I think the cousin he was talking about lives in Tennessee. It was mentioned in one of the tapes that if you are from out of town visiting someone in the jail, if you show proof they let you in that day, Tommy said she had a Georgia ID.

Maven, that is what I thought I heard as well and wondered if Maybe Tommy wrote to Joe telling him that his name was going to be thrown out there on purpose and that Tommy would explain later. Not that this is what has been said, just what I thought at the moment when I heard that snip.

I just listened to a couple more of the tapes, and I gotta say, I like Cher. I think she could get Misty to talk. Cher runs Ron in the ground, and holds no punches when it comes to the way he's treated Misty. At this point, (whatever the time period) I don't think Misty was ready to let go of Ronald, but I don't think she was head over hills for him either. I think hearing the amount of time that Hope got on her charges will push Misty a lot closer to cracking. Couple that with finding out Ron has cut a deal that involves sealing her fate, and the game could finally be over. I hope so, anyway.

I just listened to a couple more of the tapes, and I gotta say, I like Cher. I think she could get Misty to talk. Cher runs Ron in the ground, and holds no punches when it comes to the way he's treated Misty. At this point, (whatever the time period) I don't think Misty was ready to let go of Ronald, but I don't think she was head over hills for him either. I think hearing the amount of time that Hope got on her charges will push Misty a lot closer to cracking. Couple that with finding out Ron has cut a deal that involves sealing her fate, and the game could finally be over. I hope so, anyway.

I think hearing about Ron and him willing to testify against her will really do something....I also wonder if that is why SA isn't really talking much about the plea???? I just wish this would find some form of closure for a precious child.....

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HANK CROSLIN, MISTY`S FATHER: Has your lawyer called or seen you?

MISTY CROSLIN: Yesterday. I seen him yesterday.

HANK CROSLIN: Any good news?

MISTY CROSLIN: I mean, just, you know, whatever -- Doing the best we can. I take a shower right before...

HANK CROSLIN: Don`t think he`s not -- don`t think he`s not working for you. He`s working for you.

MISTY CROSLIN: Oh, he is. I know he is. And I was just upset the other day because the day it was -- it was the 9th, and I was upset and I just wanted out of here. But now I don`t want him to -- I don`t want nobody to bail me out unless -- I mean, if someone bails me out, that`s fine. I`ll get out, whatever, you know? But no strings attached.

If they`re going to want to talk to me, then no, don`t bail me out because I`m actually right now -- I`m serving time right now, you know? I`ve been here 23 days. I am serving time on my sentence. So I`m going to see if I can try to get, like, drug court or something. I don`t know if I can or not, but I`m going to try.

HANK CROSLIN: You got to have money to do that.

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes, I know.

(END VIDEO CLIP)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/09/ng.01.html

Humm..maybe something happened to HaLeigh on the 9th and not the 10th?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back