2010.05.29 ~ Tommy and Lindsy video ~ Early April

Good News! Austin is gonna start counseling!

They have a very messy ending, these two. Mrs. Enabler and Mr. Trouble. She needs to stay on a straight path out this man's life.

What's striking to me is that it has taken a full break off with him for him to start promising some financial support. Before now, he's never offered to help her or make sure she has support.

I was Lindsey, 30 years ago. My life would have been so much better if I had listened to my instincts and cut and ran. Not to mention the lives of my children.

That's why I've got a soft spot for her. Run, Lindsey, Run!

Blaise (Except for the cussing. I have never, ever cussed that much. Even when I fell of a ladder holding a gallon of paint.)

If ToC's not charged with anything concerning the H case, LinC may stick around for a bit, regardless of any divorce action (business and/or another twisted love story). I believe that if ToC's ever charged, LinC will cut bait.

Course, I'd like her to run now, but she's still immature. Most women learn that in our 20's if we had given the time of day to every man trying to get our attention on our way down the block or road, we'd never have gotten to our destinations.

In this conversation with Lindsy, Tommy tells her that LE asked him one question and only one question about Haleigh during the lie detector test. It was a question about Tommy knocking on the door.

Why would Tommy only be asked one question about that night? And of all questions, why that one? It's pretty obvious that is the question he failed.

So right after this conversation with Lindsy, Tommy is fearful he might lose Lindsy and the children, so he demands to see his lawyer and wants to do something that should have been done a long time ago. Enter the story about Joe, the gun and Shell Harbor.

In subsequent talks with his father, after the Shell Harbor story is out there, he indicates he did what he had to do to try to get out of jail.

Geez, is anyone still with me? So it then comes out that Tommy lied about going to check on Misty at 10:00 p.m., February 9th, correct? This is the one question LE supposedly asked about during the lie detector test.

So I'm now very confused. Does Tommy know anything about that night? Did he make up the Shell Harbor story? Misty so much as admitted she made up, or dreamed the "Joe did it" story. Yet, did LE find something of interest at Shell Harbor?

Tommy obviously hasn't received any consideration for his "something he should have done a long time ago" story. I'm beginning to wonder if he knows anything about Haleigh at all. Of course, he did receive that rat in his mailbox, so I dunno.

O/T Gosh speaking of dogs. I haven't really been able to take part or keep up on these threads for a week now. My son found an abandoned red bone coon hound at a creek here where I live. A puppy. 16 weeks to be exact(just took him to the vet Wed). It is like having another baby in the house again and he is so much work. Every time I sit down, mischief finds him.

On topic, dogs are just as big of a responsibility as children, I sure hope that Lyndsy has found a loving good provider for her animal. It doesn't sound like it has ever had a stable home to me.....and ya know, I sure do wish dogs could talk....I bet Tommy's could tell some war stories.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back