2010.06.01 - Casey Suffers Fall at Courthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, really want to know if KC's chipped tooth will be repaired or not. I know I could have my mind on loftier matters but I don't. I think this will upset her more than anything else has to date.

I imagined a scenario where she was taken to see a dentist, and the dentist prescribed a little red adhesive heart for her to put on her broken tooth.

It was a bad and unfortunate thing that happened. The grate between the elevator and floor should probably be checked out. It looks like, to me, that only one person at a time could fit though that elevator door at a time. . . not one prisoner and a guard on either side of the prisoner. Probably not even one prisoner and one guard could exit at the same time. A guard holding her from behind (at her waist with both hands) could have probably prevented her from falling but how practical is that?
It was just a bad thing.
To me, the practical solution would be to make sure that you never, ever put yourself in a position that you have to wear shackles when you are required to make any court appearance ~ whether it has an elevator with a bad grate or not. (And if you decide to wear stylish high heels ~ do so only at your own risk!) I hate it when I'm this cynical but it just seems so obvious to me.

BBM-Love it-100% guaranteed to be effective!

I noticed that KC never looks down when she walks. I know when I am in a pair of heels, I try to take a look where I am walking. This goes to show that signage really does serve a purpose sometimes, a "Watch Your Step" might be appropriate, but the sign would have to be at eye's level, I guess...To me it's kinds like telling me a bag of peanuts contains nuts, but from what I've heard, they print that on the little baggies you get on flights.

If Maya thought KC looked in the mirror a lot before, she ain't seen nothing yet. She has probably had her mug in the mirror from morning call til bedtime since this happened. I wonder how something like this effects a narcissist-Does this kind of thing set her off? Or does she prefer to use it for pity? Maybe she figures she is still an eleven with or without the war wounds.

It seems strange that in CA's letter it is stated, "Cindy tells her daughter she forgives her for all the bad Casey has ever written about her".

It might be good for CA to forgive and seek ICA's returned love but to me it seems to be the root cause ...... Still.

ICA loves that her parents (CA) forgive her for anything and everything that she does, as long as she still loves and recognizes them but ..... it further enables ICA because she has been empowered as CEO and simply seeks to punish her subjects even more to earn her favor.

It is/was a deadly cycle that resulted in the demise of Caylee and continues on to this day. The more desperate CA becomes to love ICA and want her to love her back .... the more powerful and spiteful ICA becomes. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500