2010.06.15 ~ Tommy has a hearing

Is this the one where Lisa stole the checks and got arrested for forgery? and got picked up in TN? I think I'm on the right page now:dance:
didn't that arrest happen around the same time as Misty's voice analysis test?
Misty underwent the voice analysis on August 29th. Lisa was arrested for the check forgery charges on September 24th. I don't know what day the warrant was issued, but she cashed one on September 8th.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145681&provider=rss

My question is HOW did LE find out about the incident since they are the ones who approached the old man?
IIRC this occured not too long after Ron C put a rat in the Croslin mailbox...And I believe JM handled that investigation.... Ironic how Ron C has never had to answer to any those charges filed against him, even after admitting to MN and TM he did it and took Misty along to see how good she could lie to the police.. But instead LE puts the squeeze on Tommy in reference to a gun they cannot prove Tommy ever stole...JMO

I totally agree, it is not only ironic but amazing isn't it? It appears that Lady Justice has only one eye covered when it comes to a chosen few in this case.

Misty's underwent the voice analysis on August 29th. Lisa was arrested for the check forgery charges on September 24th. I don't know what day the warrant was issued, but she cashed one on September 8th.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145681&provider=rss

Misty filed battery charges against her mother on August 6 or 9. [There was some reason why I thought this would add to the conversation but now I don't remember what I was thinking. I got all flustered when I lost the link for the other thread.]

Did Ron and Misty go to Orlando right after the fighting with her family?

Haleigh's birthday was mid-August and I remember seeing Ron's mother on television with NeJame on her birthday or close to it. [It could have been on the internet.] Wasn't he the one who arranged for the testing by TES?

I'm hoping if I keep writing I will remember why I thought the date of the battery charge mattered.

Flow, does this help? LE had warrants out for Lisa on the forgery charge, but she had left Florida and was in Tenn. So, they were actually looking for her prior to her arrest date. I thought this might help you remember where you were going with the dates.

Flow, does this help? LE had warrants out for Lisa on the forgery charge, but she had left Florida and was in Tenn. So, they were actually looking for her prior to her arrest date. I thought this might help you remember where you were going with the dates.

Thank you for trying to help me unscramble my brain.

I think I am just trying to figure out if that LDT was the done earlier than August 29. Link to the thread "Tim Miller Speaks Out" http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88450&page=3 I am posting it in case I have a eureka moment later on. It is probably not even anything that matters but thank you very much for trying to help me.

Boy, you guys have about a million posts in here!

I recall misty did make a complaint against her own mother for hitting her during the ron and tommy fight.

Misty goes to jail and the first thing she does is rat out her brother. This girl has serious mental issues; there is no other explanation for me to consider.

The only person she remains loyal to is rc...so far. It is a fact that everyone who crosses her path seems to get in serious trouble though. I just read that one of the girls who was with her when she got robbed got arrested again in March. LE has nailed everyone that has known misty. Since rc has no friends, he is safe, probably the reason he doesn't want any .

When misty ratted out tommy for burglary, that caused him to get a "No Bail" situation and will keep him behind bars....maybe she wanted him near her or the comfort of a family member locked up with her. She is a piece of work.

I don't know if it was Tommy or his mother Lisa who stole Mr Martin's gun, but Law Enforcement seem pretty sure of who he is and what he is capable of. They arrested him for this charge and it seems they have been pointed pretty exclusively in his direction since about a month after Haleigh went missing. I still believe that Law Enforcement want the person or persons responsible for the death of Haleigh Cummings.....NOT some surrogate criminal, and Tommy is 100% involved in my opinion. Tommy knows what happened to Haleigh Cummings.

That is why I personally have a hard time understanding why anyone would offer explanations to excuse his behaviors that came after Haleigh Cummings disappeared. This is the guy that said he was present when Haleigh was taken. This is the guy who has implicated himself over and over in this case. It wasn't Misty spouting off to her Dad and Grandma Hollers about seeing Joe in the van with Haleigh, it wasn't Misty stating that she walked up to the van with a knife at her neck and saying "He had her". Tommy's exact words were " all I know is I wasn’t there when it happened, all I know Is what I seen when I stopped by the house."
Knowing that this.....person......has had knowledge all these long months literally disgusts me and in my honest opinion Tommy Croslin deserves no mercy in any case he has pending...none of these criminals do, the only one who deserves mercy is Haleigh Cummings......and it is clear to me she received none on February 9th....and she is still receiving none today in my opinion, but I am praying for mercy and justice everyday. JMHO

What's reported that Tommy "seen" when he went by the house is that Misty did not appear to be there.

I don't know if it was Tommy or his mother Lisa who stole Mr Martin's gun, but Law Enforcement seem pretty sure of who he is and what he is capable of. They arrested him for this charge and it seems they have been pointed pretty exclusively in his direction since about a month after Haleigh went missing. I still believe that Law Enforcement want the person or persons responsible for the death of Haleigh Cummings.....NOT some surrogate criminal, and Tommy is 100% involved in my opinion. Tommy knows what happened to Haleigh Cummings.

That is why I personally have a hard time understanding why anyone would offer explanations to excuse his behaviors that came after Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

[Snipped]

Elle, I can assure you that I am not taking up for Tommy or excusing any of his behavior. I'm simply wondering how LE makes a case because they "think" someone is capable of stealing a gun when there is no gun in the possession of the accused. In my opinion only, it's not a good case, but that's just me. I only look at it from a legal aspect because it interests me.

At this point, I don't know if Tommy is the person responsibile for Haleigh's disappearance or whether he knows anything about it at all. If you count the afternoon visit, he has now put himself in the vicinity of Haleigh on three different occasions that night. Not too bright if you ask me, but then again, he hasn't passed a poly yet to my knowledge, so what's the truth?

I think it's pretty clear to most of us that followed Tommy's "confession" that he was lying about Cousin Joe. The next question that comes to mind is why did he do it! We hear him say on tape after tape, that LE wants him to say that JO did it, and he is not going to say that just to satisfy them. He said he didn't know if JO did it or not, but he isn't going to send an innocent person to jail if he doesn't know for sure he did it. Then Tommy keeps telling his family, (in code) lol, he made it up because he wanted out of jail.
Now, I don't understand why innocent people confess to crimes they didn't commit, but I think this is along the same lines. Once before, Tommy says he told them he went to the MH that night at 10pm and Misty wasn't there, because it was his only way to get out of jail. (he told LE what they wanted to hear)

I think Tommy is a drug abuser, and a pretty worthless husband. I think he took pills from his dad to satisfy his cravings for drugs. I don't think it's justified, but I do believe his dad probably owed him for living with him, and for money he had probably borrowed. In Tommy's mind, taking his pills was like "he owes me" thinking. Now, that is what we know about Tommy being a thief. I believe Misty and Ron set him up on everything else. If I'm wrong, then that's poor judgment on my part. We know what Ron and Misty are capable of doing, and this is right up their alley.
I don't believe Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. I think the only people that know what happened are Ron and Misty, and possibly TN and AS. I'm a firm believer that the more people that know something, the less likely it will stay a secret. The only reason the 2 or 4 people haven't talked, is because they are all in this up to their eyeballs. Not one shred of evidence points to Joe or Tommy. The gun story is the biggest "CROCK" I've ever heard. Tell me Timmy could be involved in the disposal of Haleigh's body, and I'll listen. If that turns out to be the case, then neither TN nor AS could possibly have any knowledge, because TN would have never allowed another Croslin to be involved. Remember when she said, Ron would have never called Tommy to check on Misty and the kids, he would have called me? That's exactly what I think he did, only it wasn't to check on the family, it was to help cover up his crime.
I don't believe Mr Martin is "out to get" Tommy. On yet another tape, Tommy talks about how Mr Martin didn't want to press charges regarding the gun, but LE insisted. I'm not taking up for Tommy, I just don't see evidence to support B&E's, gun theft charges, or being involved in Haleigh's disappearance. If Tommy was out robbing the neighborhood of items to support his drug habits, I think we would see some of these items showing up in pawn shops with him being identified as the person that pawned them. The jar of money that was stolen from one of the homes, was left at Tommy's house untouched. If he was so desperate for drug money, why wasn't it being spent? Stealing cleaning supplies is something a woman would do, not a man. Setup, setup, setup!

[Snipped]

Elle, I can assure you that I am not taking up for Tommy or excusing any of his behavior. I'm simply wondering how LE makes a case because they "think" someone is capable of stealing a gun when there is no gun in the possession of the accused. In my opinion only, it's not a good case, but that's just me. I only look at it from a legal aspect because it interests me.

At this point, I don't know if Tommy is the person responsibile for Haleigh's disappearance or whether he knows anything about it at all. If you count the afternoon visit, he has now put himself in the vicinity of Haleigh on three different occasions that night. Not too bright if you ask me, but then again, he hasn't passed a poly yet to my knowledge, so what's the truth?

I agree with you on the legal aspect. I cannot believe that case was charged or has not been dismissed against Tommy. The SA has a duty to not file charges they have no chance of convicting on.

First, LE only has the "victim's" word that the gun was stolen as it is now in the "victim's" possession. How does LE even prove it was stolen? Then the victim, Mr. Martin, said one of two people took it, Lisa or Tommy. Only one of the two, Lisa, returns the gun. Then Lisa is caught red handed forging stolen checks that belong to the victim. Since Lisa can be linked with actual evidence to stealing from that victim on that day, as well as being the one who returned the gun, all the evidence points towards Lisa.

IMO, LE wanted Tommy to apply pressure for info on Haleigh.

As far as Haleigh's disappearance, Tommy gave LE what they wanted to get out of jail. Tommy putting himself at the trrailer was more about stating Misty was not there than Tommy being there. LE has said they need to know where Misty was between 10 pm and 2 am.

IMO, the reason Tommy did lie is because LE was asking him leading questions. Tommy "figured out" what LE wanted him to say that Misty was not home. But Tommy gave LE "more" than that. Tommy said Ron was looking for Misty. IMO, that is more important than Tommy saying he went to the MH and Misty was not there. Because if Ron did not know where Misty or his kids were on a school night, why did Ron either not leave work or call TN and/or GGma Sykes to find his kids.

Men who clean houses will steal cleaning supplies, Tommy was a stay at home Dad who probably cooked the children's meals and washed their dishes. I will tell you this as well, My husband had a friend from NY that needed a fresh start, he invited him to Alabama to stay with us until he found a job. Come to find out the reason he needed a "fresh start" was because he was a drug addict and a thief. When he moved out I helped him and gave him canned goods and anything from my home that I had two of. The following Thanksgiving my family went to NY and came home to a breaking and entering....Laundry soap, dish soap, bar soap, q tips and toilet paper are among some of the stolen items, not to mention he took all my dish cloths, 5 bath towels and what was left in my lab's dog food bag! We found many of the items in his bathroom. Talk about feeling violated. My point is drug users will steal what they need, doesn't matter if they are male or female.

Tommy Croslin's own neighbors stated they saw Tommy.....not Ronald Cummings or Misty Croslin or Teresa neves or Annette Sykes.....wandering around the neighborhood very late at night and anything found would be from the immediate area.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/01/tommy.croslin.2010.burglary.report.pdf

I trust the opinion's of the people who lived near Tommy and I stand by my opinion that Tommy is exactly where he deserves to be and I pray that he can find it in his heart to come clean and tell the truth about what happened to Haleigh, that's really all that matters to me.

I just seriously had an attack of the giggles........yes totally inappropriate, but none the less.......Tommy cleaning house?????? *snort.

eta....no disrespect towards post meant at all, it just struck me as funny.

Men who clean houses will steal cleaning supplies, Tommy was a stay at home Dad who probably cooked the children's meals and washed their dishes. I will tell you this as well, My husband had a friend from NY that needed a fresh start, he invited him to Alabama to stay with us until he found a job. Come to find out the reason he needed a "fresh start" was because he was a drug addict and a thief. When he moved out I helped him and gave him canned goods and anything from my home that I had two of. The following Thanksgiving my family went to NY and came home to a breaking and entering....Laundry soap, dish soap, bar soap, q tips and toilet paper are among some of the stolen items, not to mention he took all my dish cloths, 5 bath towels and what was left in my lab's dog food bag! We found many of the items in his bathroom. Talk about feeling violated. My point is drug users will steal what they need, doesn't matter if they are male or female.

Tommy Croslin's own neighbors stated they saw Tommy.....not Ronald Cummings or Misty Croslin or Teresa neves or Annette Sykes.....wandering around the neighborhood very late at night and anything found would be from the immediate area.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/01/tommy.croslin.2010.burglary.report.pdf

I trust the opinion's of the people who lived near Tommy and I stand by my opinion that Tommy is exactly where he deserves to be and I pray that he can find it in his heart to come clean and tell the truth about what happened to Haleigh, that's really all that matters to me.

bbm
I agree with what you say, elle. In addition, based upon the "additional information" supplied in the police report, I suspect that Tommy was mainly after the 12 gauge shotgun but saw other items which he impulsively grabbed. We have all gone out shopping with our lists and then come home with a few extra items that we spotten and decided we "needed". I think it was like that for Tommy as he saw additional things he thought were nice or that they could use.

LE has testimony from both Misty and Lindsy, witnesses who saw Tommy in the vicinity late nights, property identification by the owners on what was found in the Croslin home, and hopefully forensic evidence such as fingerprints, DNA, etc.

It's interesting that the gun was not located. One thing we don't know is if this gun has since been found and if there is any testimony or forensic evidence that could link it back to Tommy.

We also don't know if there was any forensic ebvidence on the gun stolen from Mr Martin that could link to Tommy or Lisa. I sure hope that any criminal activity by any of the Croslins would be handled very rigorously.

The gun theft charges were not dropped, but Tommy got a "slap on the wrist":

(Newest docket entries after the hearing)
UCN: 542009CF001653XXAXMX
File Date: 09/14/2009
Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Case Status: CASE CLOSED
Defense Atty: WERTER, JAMES S
Case File Location: CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant: CROSLIN, HANK T JR

06/15/2010 50 TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY JASON LEWIS,
06/15/2010 50 W/D FORMER PLEA, PLED NOLO TO THE LESSER OFFENSE OF
06/15/2010 50 TRESPASS OF OCCUPIED STRUCTURE (F.S. 810.08 2B)

06/15/2010 50 ADVISED OF MAX PENALTY 1 YR PCJ &/OR $1000 FINE
06/15/2010 50 PLEA ACCEPTED, PSI WAIVED, SENTENCING -
06/15/2010 50 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED GUILTY
06/15/2010 50 172 DAYS PCJ WITH 172 DAYS CREDIT
06/15/2010 50 $283 FINE AND COST
06/15/2010 50 $50 COST OF PROSECUTION
06/15/2010 50 $50.00 LAW ENFORCEMENT INVESTIGATIVE COST
06/15/2010 50 ALL COSTS ENTERED AS A CIVIL LIEN
06/15/2010 51 FINGERPRINTS OF DEFENDANT
06/15/2010 52 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:
06/15/2010 52 M J MARTIN

bbm
I agree with what you say, elle. In addition, based upon the "additional information" supplied in the police report, I suspect that Tommy was mainly after the 12 gauge shotgun but saw other items which he impulsively grabbed. We have all gone out shopping with our lists and then come home with a few extra items that we spotten and decided we "needed". I think it was like that for Tommy as he saw additional things he thought were nice or that they could use.

LE has testimony from both Misty and Lindsy, witnesses who saw Tommy in the vicinity late nights, property identification by the owners on what was found in the Croslin home, and hopefully forensic evidence such as fingerprints, DNA, etc.

It's interesting that the gun was not located. One thing we don't know is if this gun has since been found and if there is any testimony or forensic evidence that could link it back to Tommy.

We also don't know if there was any forensic ebvidence on the gun stolen from Mr Martin that could link to Tommy or Lisa. I sure hope that any criminal activity by any of the Croslins would be handled very rigorously.

In one of the many vids we recieved last month, I am sure I heard Lindsy ask Tommy if he had a scar on one of his thumbs...I wonder if they have His fingerprints on one of the guns...I probably couldnt find that vid if my life depended on it but I know I heard it,,,,after she asked him, he replied but I dont remember what he said,,,Does anyone else remember hearing this? If so do you remember what he said...I want to say he told her no, he didnt have a scar on his thumb, but I could be wrong....For her to ask him this it woud have to be about the "things" he alledged to have stolen...anyones reply would be appreciated...tia

In one of the many vids we recieved last month, I am sure I heard Lindsy ask Tommy if he had a scar on one of his thumbs...I wonder if they have His fingerprints on one of the guns...I probably couldnt find that vid if my life depended on it but I know I heard it,,,,after she asked him, he replied but I dont remember what he said,,,Does anyone else remember hearing this? If so do you remember what he said...I want to say he told her no, he didnt have a scar on his thumb, but I could be wrong....For her to ask him this it woud have to be about the "things" he alledged to have stolen...anyones reply would be appreciated...tia

I don't know if I heard it [or if I read an article or blog or post], but I do remember that part about the thumb and the scar.

eta - You are correct about him telling her he did not have a scar on his thumb.

The gun theft charges were not dropped, but Tommy got a "slap on the wrist":

06/15/2010 52 M J MARTIN

(Newest docket entries after the hearing)

Who is Jason L? Did Tommy get a different attorney? It was Werter IIRC.

Are there 2 different versions of this docket floating around? I swear I thought I read one that was different than this one. :waitasec: Was the full docket posted on here earlier today?

Based on what I [think I] read earlier, the charge for theft of the Colt pistol must have been dropped and that was the reason he withdrew his earlier plea [to the dropped charge] and re-enter a plea of no contest to the lesser charge of trespassing. I don't understand why they would plead it down to trespass. That man said he let them in the house to use the phone, so I don't know how you could call that trespassing.

Why would they just now be serving the victim with a subpoena? Even if the trial for this was scheduled for June 21, they subpoena people several weeks in advance ordinarily, don't they?

Who is Jason Lewis? Did Tommy get a different attorney? It was Werter IIRC.

Are there 2 different versions of this docket floating around? I swear I thought I read one that was different than this one. :waitasec: Was the full docket posted on here earlier today?

Based on what I [think I] read earlier, the charge for theft of the Colt pistol must have been dropped and that was the reason he withdrew his earlier plea [to the dropped charge] and re-enter a plea of no contest to the lesser charge of trespassing. I don't understand why they would plead it down to trespass. That man said he let them in the house to use the phone, so I don't know how you could call that trespassing.

Why would they just now be serving the victim with a subpoena? Even if the trial for this was scheduled for June 21, they subpoena people several weeks in advance ordinarily, don't they?

Here is the full docket if it help
s:

Alias: No Alias Records

Date # Docket Description
09/14/2009 1 COMPLAINT - PCSO DET. KEN TAYLOR (8/19/09)
09/14/2009 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A
09/16/2009 3 ARREST REPORT: GRAND THEFT (9/15/2009)
09/16/2009 4 DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG
09/16/2009 4 ADJ INS P D APPOINTED FOR FIRST APPEARANCE ONLY
09/16/2009 4 SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND
09/16/2009 4 $50,000.00 SECURED BOND SET
09/16/2009 5 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
09/16/2009 6 ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR 1ST APP HEARING
09/16/2009 7 WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED
09/21/2009 8 LETTER TO JUDGE HEDSTORM FROM LINDSY CROSLIN
09/24/2009 9 STIPULATION AND ORDER ON BOND
09/25/2009 10 $5004.00 (CITY BEST BAIL BOND) #2220906 (09/24/09)
09/25/2009 10 AMERICAN BANKERS INSURANCE COMPANY OF FLORIDA
10/22/2009 11 INFORMATION (GRAND THEFT (FIREARM)
10/22/2009 12 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (12/02/2009)
10/22/2009 13 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (12/02/2009)
10/30/2009 14 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE, PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, AND
10/30/2009 14 APPLICATION TO THE CLERK FOR A COPY OF THE
10/30/2009 14 INDICTMENT OR INFORMATION AND THE ENDORSEMENTS
10/30/2009 14 THEREON
10/30/2009 15 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (12/02/2009)
11/06/2009 16 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (12/03/2009)
11/06/2009 17 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (12/03/2009)
11/06/2009 18 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (12/03/2009)
12/03/2009 19 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY JAMES WERTER
12/03/2009 19 ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE
12/03/2009 19 CONTINUED TO 01/14/2010
12/03/2009 20 NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY
12/08/2009 21 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (01/14/2010)
12/08/2009 22 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (01/14/2010)
01/13/2010 28 STATE'S DISCOVERY EXHIBIT, WITNESS LIST
01/13/2010 24 DEMAND FOR RECIPROCAL DISCLOSURE
01/14/2010 25 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY JAMES WERTER
01/14/2010 25 CASE SET FOR PLEA DAY 02/17/2010
01/20/2010 26 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (02/17/2010)
01/20/2010 27 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (02/17/2010)
01/22/2010 29 MOTION TO REVOKE BOND
01/22/2010 30 ORDER ON STATE'S MOTION TO REVOKE
01/26/2010 31 ORDER REVOKING BOND - DEFENDANT REMANDED TO CUSTODY
02/03/2010 32 MOTION TO TRANSFER TO DIV 52
02/03/2010 33 ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO TRANSFER TO DIV 52
02/03/2010 33 PRE-TRIAL TO BE RESET
02/22/2010 34 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-31-2010) IN JAIL
02/22/2010 35 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (03-31-2010)
03/31/2010 36 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY JAMES WERTER
03/31/2010 36 ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE
03/31/2010 36 CONTINUED TO 05/13/2010
04/06/2010 37 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (05/13/2010) IN JAIL
04/06/2010 38 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (05/13/2010)
05/13/2010 39 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY JAMES WERTER
05/13/2010 39 STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL
05/13/2010 39 CASE SET FOR JURY TRIAL 06/21/2010
05/13/2010 40 ORDER SETTING TRIAL AND LAST CHANCE PLEA DAY
05/13/2010 42 DEFENDANT'S WITNESS LIST
05/14/2010 41 MOTION TO DISMISS
05/17/2010 43 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (06/21/2010)
05/17/2010 44 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (06/21/2010) IN JAIL
06/03/2010 45 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 06/15/2010 AT 03:30
06/07/2010 46 DEFENDANTS WITHDRAWAL OF WITNESS
06/07/2010 47 AMENDED NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 06/15/2010 AT 03:30
06/07/2010 48 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION
06/08/2010 49 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION
06/15/2010 52 M J MARTIN

Point of interest... this was the case that had the "NO BOND" for Tommy. Now that it is settled, Tommy has the potential to make bond now (if he can come up with whatever the amount of bond is on all his charges combined). :angel:

As for your questions, no Werter is still is attorney, he is listed at the top on the docket.

You asked who Jason Lewis is:

I am not sure, but it's possible he is the prosecutor? (Just a guess)

Werter had filed a Motion to Dismiss the theft charges, but it appears that Tommy pled guilty to a lower charge of "Trespass of an Occupied Structure". You are correct in that Mr. Martin DID give Tommy & Lisa permission to come into his home, but given that this is just a plea, in the grand scheme it doesn't matter. Trespass is a less serious crime than what Tommy was originally charges, so, in a legal it "made sense" to plead down to those charges even though he wasn't technically trespassing.

And last, as for the subpoena on Mr. Martin, I'm not sure how it works in Florida, but where I live, a subpoena has to be served within 48 hours of a hearing to give the person testifying time to prepare and make arrangements to attend the hearing. It can be served earlier, but no later than 48 hours before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back