2010.06.18 Questionnaire -Students, parents asked about Kyron again

I think you're spot-on Debs...you can see a copy of what could-be the flyer standing up http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac343/oxymoran/Kyron/kyron_horman16_540x4051.jpg on the front left of this photo Terri took of the exhibit without Kyron standing in front of it...

That "flyer" appears to have a similar design to what I called "The Red Streak" in my previous post ...Thanks...knew there would be a simple explanation! Good teamwork!
. . .
kyronexhibitoblong-1.jpg

Regarding the photo that you can enlarge, I am just wondering how the heck the corner of the board on the project is able to reflect a shadow all the way up the wall almost to the ceiling? I'm not an expert but that doesn't seem possiable does it?

There's an odd-looking shadow behind Kyron's right arm and sleeve, too.

The thing is though, they were allowed to turn it in via email as well, or am I wrong about that?
Was it mandatory to turn in the questionnaire by hand if you were involved/present/enrolled in Skyline Elem?

well then they have a digital fingerprint.

I think you're spot-on Debs...you can see a copy of what could-be the flyer standing up http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac343/oxymoran/Kyron/kyron_horman16_540x4051.jpg on the front left of this photo Terri took of the exhibit without Kyron standing in front of it...

That "flyer" appears to have a similar design to what I called "The Red Streak" in my previous post ...Thanks...knew there would be a simple explanation! Good teamwork!

Yes, I believe you are correct. If you look at the other exhibits, they have similar brochure pockets or stacks. The one on the desk next to Kyron's is using a Stove Top box for theirs. And it looks like the 2 desks in the background just have their brochures stacked up in front of the exhibits.

If LE is not focused on TH...this whole thing makes no sense to me this late into the investigation. It puts so much focus on TH that it seems to almost ignore any other memories people may have of that day.

Police scoured scores of questionnaires turned in by parents of Skyline Elementary School children, staff members and even delivery drivers for new clues last week as they tried to untangle the mystery of Kyron's disappearance.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37523071/

Yeah, see,.. this is what I was basically trying to get at. I know the 4th, I sometimes don't talk good.. that's my problem.

TY!

I think you talk good! I totally understood what you were saying, I just agreed and added my own 2 cents!
:blowkiss:

This may be just be coincidence but check out these two photos

1) This photo was taken by Andrew Burton of the Oregonian on June 5 of Kyron's Sci Fair Exhibit

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/06/authorities_search_for_kyron_h_15.html

2) This is the widely spread photo taken by Terri Horman on June 4 of Kyron in front of his Sci Fair Exhibit

http://s914.photobucket.com/albums/ac343/oxymoran/Kyron/?action=view&current=kyron_horman17_540x405.jpg&newest=1

Spot the difference?

On Terri's version from June 4

On the bottom right of the "central" section of the exhibit there is a green oblong ...longer than its wide. Above it is something that has the shape of an envelope...white with a red streak across its bottom left.

On the Oregonian version from June 5 that envelope-like object has disappeared.

I have no idea why...and quite possibly there is a very simple and innocent explanation...it dropped off when they moved the exhibit...but I'm curious if anyone can shed light on this.

Yes, I believe you are correct. If you look at the other exhibits, they have similar brochure pockets or stacks. The one on the desk next to Kyron's is using a Stove Top box for theirs. And it looks like the 2 desks in the background just have their brochures stacked up in front of the exhibits.

When I follow the link and click on the photo to enlarge it, I can see that the envelope like object is actually a couple of small pamphlets titled "The Red Eyed Tree Frog."

Regarding the photo that you can enlarge, I am just wondering how the heck the corner of the board on the project is able to reflect a shadow all the way up the wall almost to the ceiling? I'm not an expert but that doesn't seem possiable does it?

Don't flashes normally cast shadows? That is why professional photographers will use a series of lights and not a single flash.

I am hoping that LE has now had enough time to review all of the questionnaires, most of which should have been easy to dismiss as I doubt many people claim to have Terri and/or Kyron out of 300 or so, and have gleaned whatever it was they hoped to glean from them. And I wish they would call a press conference before the holiday weekend, if for nothing else to remind people to keep their eyes open for any signs of recently moved earth, etc...while out camping, biking, whatever.

It does not seem that they are going to issue a statement of what type of perp people should be looking for, i.e. strangers, people who have left area etc...but Kyron still needs to be found and it will be the public, or a private searcher who finds him, I think, if indeed he is found. He is so small...

I have a feeling we will hear something from LE this week...

I am hoping that LE has now had enough time to review all of the questionnaires, most of which should have been easy to dismiss as I doubt many people claim to have Terri and/or Kyron out of 300 or so, and have gleaned whatever it was they hoped to glean from them. And I wish they would call a press conference before the holiday weekend, if for nothing else to remind people to keep their eyes open for any signs of recently moved earth, etc...while out camping, biking, whatever.

It does not seem that they are going to issue a statement of what type of perp people should be looking for, i.e. strangers, people who have left area etc...but Kyron still needs to be found and it will be the public, or a private searcher who finds him, I think, if indeed he is found. He is so small...

I have a feeling we will hear something from LE this week...
bbm. I hope so. What I appreciated about LE in Sandra Cantu's case was that LE gave a daily briefing until she was found... even when they had nothing to say. Just to keep it out there.

If they have an idea of what happened.. than why are we seeing or hearing of no recent activity (ie, more specific searches etc)...

bbm. I hope so. What I appreciated about LE in Sandra Cantu's case was that LE gave a daily briefing until she was found... even when they had nothing to say. Just to keep it out there.

If they have an idea of what happened.. than why are we seeing or hearing of no recent activity (ie, more specific searches etc)...

They may have lots of ideas but none about where Kyron may physically be found, something they may never learn without a confession or someone finding him by chance. Despite what they said, I think they will have a hard time pressing charges without his body, unless they are gathering far more than suspicions. I think they would need to have a reliable source or two who can say that they did see Kyron leave the school property or building with a specific person.

I have thought about this questionaire alot.

Seems to me anyone who answered they seen TH or Kyron that day, places them in a particular place in the school, which then can be followed up with additional questions, who else they seen at that time, anything they remember in those moments etc....

Which of course then it is easier to discern who may not be telling the truth because they themselves were seen that day at a particular place, and again more questioning etc....

I do not believe it was focused solely on TH, but on the timeline.

On the questionnaire, there are the familiar pictures of Terri in the Kyron tee-shirt, leaning against Kaine and Desiree (although K & D were cropped out of the pic).
It is labeled thusly:
Photos of Terri Horman since 6/4/10

We speculated some about why the emphasis on "since 6/4/10."

Here is a recent comment from Desiree about Terri's hair:

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/...-from-stepmom/

Here's what I wonder- what color was it when she was seen at Skyline on the morning of June 4? Was it the henna-ish shade that we see in the pictures? Or was it the one with orange highlights?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back